Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's put our two hearts back together -- September 2017 (DONE)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Let's put our two hearts back together -- September 2017 (DONE) Empty Let's put our two hearts back together -- September 2017 (DONE)

Post  Leopold Greyback Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:38 pm

It was the start of our seventh year at Hogwarts.  I had pretty much lost my best mate.  I felt so secluded from everyone.  I was okay with that.  I hi from so many people what i was.  I did not want anyone to change the way they viewed me, but that did not really work no matter what.  I felt like everyone barely tolerated me...  which was fine.  It amde my secret easier to keep.  I walked on teh grounds, enjoying the September weather.  I was a little saddened by the fact that I would be nearly by myself the entire year.  It was depressing.  I meandered around, my shirt untucked, tie loosened, bag hanging loosely off my shoulder.  I walked around and saw Sedona doing exactly what I was doing.  I remembered when we always did this together.  We both hurt each other so much in the past year and we both got hurt on our own relationships.  Me and Quinn... Dona and her flings that I was not supposed to have heard about.  I caught up to my old friend.  "Hey... looks like old habits die hard," I said lightly, easily keeping stride with her.

Last edited by Leopold Greyback on Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Let's put our two hearts back together -- September 2017 (DONE) Empty Re: Let's put our two hearts back together -- September 2017 (DONE)

Post  Sedona Black Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:41 pm

I turned and saw Leo had joined me.  His smile still had the power to make me happy and weak in the knees.  I hated it... espeically after we had drifted apart.  "I guess," I said.  It still amaze me how he could act as though nothing had changed between us.  I would really prefer to be by myself at the moment.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Let's put our two hearts back together -- September 2017 (DONE) Empty Re: Let's put our two hearts back together -- September 2017 (DONE)

Post  Leopold Greyback Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:50 pm

I sighed.  "Everything okay, Dona?" I asked her gently.  I put a han on her shoulder like I used to, but she shrugged away from me.  It made me sigh heavily again.  I hated that things were so strained between us... even though I tried to make it better and as if nothing was different.  I wanted to go back to where we were before.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:52 pm

I stared at him for a moment.  I was finally sick and tired of all this fake friendship nonsense.  I stopped and crossed my arms.  "What do you think, Leo?" I snapped.  "What are you doing?  We barely talk and yet you want to know what's wrong?" I was going to let Leopold have a piece of my mind.  I was fed up with all of this.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:54 pm

I was startled by Sedona getting a little bit snippy.  "I-I'm just trying to be a good friend, Dona.  If you don't want to talk, fine.  I'm done trying," I said, trying not to raise my voice.  I really did not want to argue with her.  I turned to walk away from her.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:55 pm

I rolled my eyes.  "Yeah... you can't even fight for me... let alone our friendship," I said, shaking my head.  I started to walk away.  I hated arguing with him, but I was just so tired of everything.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:56 pm

I spun around and grabbed her arm gently to get her to look at me.  "I am fighting for our friendship.  What do you think I'm doing right now?" I questioned.  "But I'm getting tired of it being a one way street."
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:58 pm

I id not fight agianst his light grasp on my arm.  I looked at him sadly.  "This?  This is you trying to make yourself feel better.  I can't keep doing this.  I tried to make everything work -- to stay friends.  I don't know what you want anymore.  I barely know who you are."  I had no idea what he expected of me.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:59 pm

I was genuinely hurt.  How did we even get here?  I wanted to make her understand, but how?  "Dona... I'm still the same person," I said, unsure if some of this had to do with my curse.  "I haven't changed..." I mean, I had... but I tired to look past this.  I did not like to admit that I was a little darker than I used to be.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:00 pm

I could not help but chuckle sadly.  I shook my head at him.  "You have changed, Leo.  And I"d be fine with the change...if you just..." I sighed.  "if I have to explain everything to you, then you don't know me as well as either of us thought." I started to turn away but Leo kept me from leaving.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:01 pm

"I do know you, Sedona," I said softly. I wiped a tear that fell from her eye.  I did know her.  I knew her better than I knew myself.  I knew what she wanted and I finally realized that I wanted her.  I could see that she was going to pull away again.  Instead of saying a word to convince her to stay, I would show her that I did know her and what she wanted.  I pulled her close and kissed her.  This was something I could never have even guessed how this would feel like...
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:02 pm

I wanted to run away from him but then he kissed me.  It was just how I always imagined it would be.  We broke apart and I stared at Leo.  I could not believe that he just did that.  "Leo... I-I," I really had no clue what to say.  So I just snogged him again.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:04 pm

I held her close adn then ended the kiss.  "Dona... you know that this could easily fall apart with what I am," I said, not entirely sure that we should do this.  But I loved her so much... I was sure that I would be able to make it work; would Dona be able to do it?  Be the light to my darkness?
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:05 pm

I smiled at him and held his hand, not able to keep from doing it.  "Leo, I don't care what you are.  I only care who you are," I explained to him softly.  I had no idea why he beat himself up about this.  I hated that he did that.  I saw it constantly eating at him.  Perhaps me being with him would help ease his burden.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:05 pm

I brought her hand to my lips and kissed it lightly.  "Dona... I don't deserve you.  After everything we've been through, I can't believe that you let me pull a stunt like that," I said, chuckling a little bit.  I shook my head slightly at her.  We finally got things situated between the two of us.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next