Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's put our two hearts back together -- September 2017 (DONE)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Let's put our two hearts back together -- September 2017 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's put our two hearts back together -- September 2017 (DONE)

Post  Sedona Black Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:07 pm

As we walked I rested my head on his shoulder slightly.  "I think this will get you off of Ally's bad side," I teased.  I could not wait to tell everyone -- mainly Ally, Maggie, and Marie -- that we finally kissed... and it was just as I imagined it would have been.  I laughed when Leopold gave me a sideways glance of concern.  "Don't worry... you'll get a lot of good praise."
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Let's put our two hearts back together -- September 2017 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's put our two hearts back together -- September 2017 (DONE)

Post  Leopold Greyback Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:07 pm

I laughed and shook my head.  "I'm a little worried about what you girls say about me, Josh, and Jake," I added.  I knew they had to say quite a lot about all of their men.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:08 pm

I just grinned at him.  Like I was going to disclose what we all talked about?  "I haven't said anything about your fanged split personality," I added.  Despite any differences I had with Leo, I never betrayed his trust.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:09 pm

I laughed and shook my head.  "That's not what I meant, but thank you for not saying anything," I said with a smile.  "I just meant in general... you are brutal when you all get angry."  I knew Ally was the ring leader of the mob when they lost their temper.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:10 pm

Of course that was what he meant.  I could not believe that we were walking on the grounds holding hands like I always wanted to.  I could not stop smiling.... and i coul dnot wait to hunt down teh girls to talk to them about everything.  Though I figured that they would know something happened by the time I got to the common room.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2