Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to School -- January 1997

2 posters

Go down

Back to School -- January 1997 Empty Back to School -- January 1997

Post  Dean Black Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:36 pm

It was when everyone returned back to school from Christmas vacation.  With Addie and I back together, ti sure made it's way through the school quite quickly.  I felt bad for her because no one wanted us back together apparently.   It didn't affect me much -- except some girls randomly begged me to dump her.  I knew it had to be hard on my girlfriend.  I went out searching for her since she tried to stay away from it all as much as possible.  And unfortunately for her, Morgan was in her house and I knew she was pissed about us getting back together so she couldn't even stay there for some peace!  I went up to the library and went to the farthest back corner and saw her sitting there, looking out the window and not looking at the papers spread out in front of her.

I walked over to her and sat down.  "Hey babe, doing alright?" I asked, reaching for her hand.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Back to School -- January 1997 Empty Re: Back to School -- January 1997

Post  Addison Logan Black Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:38 pm

I nearly jumped when he spoke; I hadn't realized he had come over to me. I looked at him and smiled slightly. "I'll be fine," I said. I wasn't used to being one of the most hated kids in school. I mean, when Dean and I dated before the girls were jealous, yes. But they were never cruel. Now they all hated me wondering why I got a second chance and all of that nonsense. And Morgan Winters was about driving me nuts. I was exxtremely close to takign a leaf out of elena's book and punching her in her face if she didn't shut up.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:39 pm

The slightly watery eyes told a different story than the one she just answered. "It'll all pass soon enough... I know it's hard," I said, though I wasn't entirely sure what she was dealing with.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:40 pm

I just sighed and looked out the window again. When I spoke my voice was quiet. "Dean... I know I can handle it; I know it'll pass. But I don't know if I can keep my mouth shut. Or if I won't hurt the next person who says anything to me," I told him.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:41 pm

I chuckled, just thinking of Addison getting into a fight. She was the sweetest person I knew... I didn't foresee that happening. "I'm trying to keep everyone at least at bay," I said. "Let me do the dirty work... that way everyone can get pissed at me instead of you." I thought that was a fair offer.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:42 pm

I chuckled and rolled my eyes before looking at him. "Yeah... right. And you're going to hit a bunch of girls?" I questioned sarcastically. Dean was too much of a gentleman to do that.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:43 pm

Well... she kind of had me there. "If they were hitting on you, I would. But I guess you caught me... I would just exchange words. I can be very menacing and threatening looking, though," I offered. That had to stand for something. "I know of a few people who won't be ragging on you because of that."
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:12 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Dean, you can't fight all my battles though..." I sighed. "I don't know... it's just getting old really fast," I said after a moment. I couldn't even have peace in my own House due to Winters... and then out and about there was never any peace from any other girl. It was ridiculous.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:28 pm

"Addie, I'm trying to meet you in the middle here..." I said, running my hand through my hair. "I know that my stupidity is what is making this so much worse for you... that's why I'm rying to help." I knew my man-whore-ness was the reason she was being sought out by a lot of the female population. They were just jealous they couldn't have a guy like me.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:34 pm

It was partially my fault, too, for having dumped him. "Dean, I thought we said enough of the blame game," I told him, reaching for his hand. "We just have to deal with certain types of people now..."
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:25 am

I smiled at her. "You're right," I told her. "Have to deal with morons now..."
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content