Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't waste your whole life trying to get back what was taken away -- Fall 2016 (DONE)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Don't waste your whole life trying to get back what was taken away -- Fall 2016 (DONE) Empty Don't waste your whole life trying to get back what was taken away -- Fall 2016 (DONE)

Post  Quinn Weasley Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:30 am

I hated this.  I hated that I lost all my hair.  It would grow back, but still.  I ended up coming otu of one of the girl's bathrooms after having to deal with some Slytherins makingi fun of me... and they totally messed up my wig.  It was not my fault that I was sick and had cancer!  I had to deal with tears too much.  I finally had myself under control, but... my wig... it was nearly destroyed.  I could probably fix it, but I needed to wait to being in the common room or dorm to do anything.

I had to walk to the tower with no hair.  Taking a deep breath, I prepared myself.  People were cruel, even if they knew what was going on with my health.  Adjusting my bag on my shoulder, I walked out... right into somebody.  "Oh, sorry," I mumbled, not wanting to deal with anyone.  I was hoping most students would be eating or something.

Last edited by Quinn Weasley on Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Don't waste your whole life trying to get back what was taken away -- Fall 2016 (DONE) Empty Re: Don't waste your whole life trying to get back what was taken away -- Fall 2016 (DONE)

Post  Noah Gellar Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:33 am

I had not been paying attention to where I was going and walked right into someone.  I realized that it was Quinn.  "No... it was my fault," I sai, looking up from my dropped car magazine.  Her wig was gone.  I knew what was going on due to her cousins in my House.  It was obvious that she had a hard time.

Quinn's eyes were puffy and red in addition to no wig.  "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked, knowing that something had happened to her.
Noah Gellar
Noah Gellar

Back to top Go down

Don't waste your whole life trying to get back what was taken away -- Fall 2016 (DONE) Empty Re: Don't waste your whole life trying to get back what was taken away -- Fall 2016 (DONE)

Post  Quinn Weasley Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:39 am

I blinked back some surprsie.  The first comment I had expected as something about my lack of hair.  "It ws just... some Slytherins," I said, trying to shrug it off.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah Gellar Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:40 am

Quinn ought to be a Gyrffindor with how brav e she was trying to be.  "Did they hurt you?" I aske.  I would go kick some arse if I needed to for her.
Noah Gellar
Noah Gellar

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:41 am

I sighed and shook my head.  "Not really... They destroyed my self esteem," I replied, keeping control of my voice.  I had plenty of confidence at home because of my dad shaving his head.  At school... it was so different.  I felt by myself despite my cousins.  Leo and I broke up... it was just hard.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah Gellar Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:42 am

That as a bit different of an anser than what I thought I would get.  "But... Quinn, you really have no reason to be worried about the way you look," I said to her softly.
Noah Gellar
Noah Gellar

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:44 am

I stopped walking and looked at Noah.  My brown eyes were wide at first, then filled with tears slightly.  I shook my head.  "Noah... you're mental," I said.  Of course I needed to worry!  I was bald and sick!
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah Gellar Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:45 am

I hated how little Quinn thought of herself.  She was a beautiful woman.  I took a deep breath.  I was in Gryffindor... this should not be so difficult.  I stopped and put a hand on her arm, after tucking my car magazine under my other arm.  "You really have nothing to worry about," I said gently.  "You still can take someone's breath away.
Noah Gellar
Noah Gellar

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:46 am

I stood there, seeing Noah in a whole new light.  But... everything with Leo was still fresh.  I felt a small smile come to my face as I started to walk again.  "I still don't know about that... but thank you," I said to him, smiling.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah Gellar Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:51 am

I let my breath out slowly.  At least i got out the compliment.  "Well, just try to remember it," I said, hping I was not stepping over any boundaries.
Noah Gellar
Noah Gellar

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:52 am

I heard an odd sound escape my lips -- was it a giggle?  I needed to get off of this topic... though it was nice to know that I could still make an impact on somebody.  "What's that under your arm?" I asked quickly, feeling my cheeks getting warm.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah Gellar Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:52 am

I pulled hte magazine out.  "This?  Just one of the best magazines out there in the Muggle world," I said, showing the cover to her.
Noah Gellar
Noah Gellar

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:55 am

I took the magazien from Noah and flipped through hit a little bit.  "I don't know... these cars areastill weird to me," I said simply.  "I think I'd stick to the FLoo network."
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah Gellar Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:56 am

I chuckled, remembering how magical her family was.  "I much prefer the cars," I assured her.  I turned to my favorite one.  "This i sthe best model -- a Ferrari, it's called."  I was sure that Quinn would not appreciate it at all... mainly for lack of caring.
Noah Gellar
Noah Gellar

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:57 am

I took a closer look.  "It's a pretty neat car," I said, athinking it rather pretty.  "Is that the right way to compliment a vehicle?"
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next