Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't want to see you go but it's not forever, not forever- December 1998/ January 1999

4 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

I don't want to see you go but it's not forever, not forever- December 1998/ January 1999 - Page 6 Empty Re: I don't want to see you go but it's not forever, not forever- December 1998/ January 1999

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:51 am

I rolled my eyes.  "It's not going to be a party like we all grew up with," I said flatly.  "But fine.  Don't let us have any fun..."  I just wante to do some good with this family.  My mother was still on the outs with my mother, though Father could not be happier since I was married to a Malfoy and we even had children!  Mum just wanted me happy and, yes she had always wanted the dream of me with Draco, but she would have understood if I chose someone else -- solong as they were pureblood, of course.  But she wanted to give me the fairy tale weding of a lifetime because I was an only child.  

Since that was out of the question with me and Draco, I wanted to help give June something she never had.  She was always pushed to the side... I wanted to make her feel special like she deserved to be.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

I don't want to see you go but it's not forever, not forever- December 1998/ January 1999 - Page 6 Empty Re: I don't want to see you go but it's not forever, not forever- December 1998/ January 1999

Post  Lincoln Matthews Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:01 pm

I gave Pansy a stern look.  "No," I said to her before taking a sip of wine.  "And that's a very firm no, by the way.  I'll handle my side of the family, but there will be no parties."
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:40 am

I stood up and took my son from Juniper; to avoid the conversation, I was going to put the kids to bed.  I adjusted the two of them and went to their shared bedroom -- one day they would have separate rooms... but that was a bit far down the road, I was sure of it.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:33 am

I sighed and looked at Lincoln and realized that Draco were getting the kids to bed.  "Alright, no parties," I said to the group, though I would find a way around that, I was sure of it.  I wanted them to be happy... to have some normalcy.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:04 pm

I reluctantly let Draco take Ian to put to bed but gave him a light kiss on the forehead first. "I love you sweetie." I sighed and turned back to the conversation at hand in time to hear Pansy say she wouldn't plan a party. I wasn't sure how true that would be but I would try to convince her we didn't need one. Lincoln may deserve one but I didn't. "Thank you Pansy." I replied sincerely, "We don't need a party to be happy." I tired to Lincoln and smiled. "All I need is for everyone to be healthy, happy and safe."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:50 pm

I chuckled and shook my head a bit.  "I think we need to move past the idea," I muttered, taking another drink.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:34 pm

I let them talk out there for a moment while I tucked in the twins.  I did not want to deal with Pansy wanting to throw a party.  She had a normal life basically.  It was hard for her to realize the family dynamics the rest of us had and how we wanted to stay as low key as possible -- especially Juniper.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6