Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't want to see you go but it's not forever, not forever- December 1998/ January 1999

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

I don't want to see you go but it's not forever, not forever- December 1998/ January 1999 - Page 2 Empty Re: I don't want to see you go but it's not forever, not forever- December 1998/ January 1999

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:38 am

"I don't think this is the usual," I pointed out, giving Pansy a kiss on the cheek before helping to put things away.  "June decided to make some supper... the cupcakes are edible... we'll see about the real food," I teased.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

I don't want to see you go but it's not forever, not forever- December 1998/ January 1999 - Page 2 Empty Re: I don't want to see you go but it's not forever, not forever- December 1998/ January 1999

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:09 am

"Thanks," I said to them as they started putting things away.  I went over to the twins and gave them each a kiss, though they would have preferred to stay in their play pens.  I laughed and shook my head.  "Now, don't be insulting your sister's cooking skills... they already smell like they're better than mine," I said to my husband.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:30 am

I was about to retort Draco but when Pansy said that, I tensed slight, suddenly self-conscious about the food I was making. Would they like it? Would it taste good? I gave a laugh as I tried to hide my nervous, knowing Draco would probably see right though it. As I kept putting things away, I turned to Pansy, hoping not to look at Draco. "I hope you like it."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:18 am

I laughed, seeing how Juniper's attitude seemed to change in an instant.  "It'll be fine," I assured my sister while I took some new baby clothes into their bedroom.  When I reenterd their doorway, I stopped just to look at the scene.  I would never have thought that this would be happening.  Father was still looming over us in a manner of speaking, but we were as happy as we could be.  And for that, I was grateful.  I just could not fight the feelign that this was the calm before the storm.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:04 pm

I smiled and looked at the two of them.  "You know, it'll probably be way better than anything your brother has been able to whip up," I said.  I knew Draco could cook better than I, but I had to tease him and make his sister feel better.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:37 am

I bit my lip slightly but gave a small laugh. "That's true." I said as I turned to my brother, a small starting to play at my lips. "Maybe you're twin can give you some tips hu?" Having finished putting the things Pansy had bought away, I got the buns out and started toasting them. "We are having pulled pork, coleslaw and cupcakes for dessert. Well, the cupcakes that Draco hasn't eaten yet." I informed with a slight laugh, "I hope you both like it." I forced myself to keep my smile despite still being a bit nervous about whether or not they would like the food.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:49 am

I rolled my eyes at the two of them, stepping out of the doorway.  "You know, I've only had that one cupcake," I pointed out.  "Though, with all this teasing... I may need to soothe my feelings with another one."  I started walking towards where the sweets were.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:22 pm

I rolled my eyes and ran in front of the cupcakes. "No more." I said. "Dinner fist, then you can have another one." I informed. "I promise I made enough for everyone." I didn't really trust him alone with the cupcakes so I took them with me when I went to check the pulled pork one last time. It was ready. I took a deep breath and smiled as I turned. "Everyone, please take a plate, bun, pulled pork and coleslaw. Dinner is ready."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:16 am

I chuckled and rolled my eyes at Draco as I picked Keegan up out of her playpen to put her into the highchair, giving my husband a pointed look for him to grab Ian.  Once the kids were settled into their chairs, I did as June had instructed.  Looking at everything she had made, I smiled at her.  "June, it looks wonderful," I said to her honestly.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:34 am

"Yes, ma'am," I said, rolling my eyes as I grabbed Ian.  I put him in his seat and started piling the food onto my plate.  "It really is nice smelling... hopefully the real food tastes as good as the cupcake."  Yes, I did have to constantly rag on my sister.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:46 pm

"Thank you." I said as I turned a smile to Pansy. "and I'm glad you enjoyed the cupcake." I turned a triumphant smile at my twin, he had complimented my baking skills. "Go ahead and start, I'm going to make sure the twins are fed." I grabbed the baby formula and began feeding Ian and Keegan. Ian was a bit easier to feed than Keegan but I managed. Once they had finished, I grabbed my food and started eating. I had taken a few bites when I set it down. I cleared my throat and couldn't keep the smile from my face as I took a deep breath. "Draco, Pansy, I have an announcement to make." I would've continued but I wanted to make sure they were listening. I also wanted to give them a chance to finish the bite they had in there mouths. I wasn't sure how they would react, particularly Draco. He always felt the need to protect me but maybe I could finally convince him that I would be okay.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:17 am

I was not going to argue to June feeding the twins... that was always a handful and an ordeal -- especially with keegan.  I could tell that Pansy had a hard time not jumping in, but I just shook my head slightly at her, knowing how June could get when she was trying to do something.  It was best to just listen at times.  I looked at June, one eyebrow cocked slightly, taking a sip of my drink in front of me.  I had a feeling that I was going to want to make sure I was ready to speak after she told us what was going on.  It was just how things went with me.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:51 am

I smiled over at June.  "What is it?" I inquired, wondering what could have Juniper this happy.  It was rare to see her or Draco have a smile like that on their face and it was a nice change.  I wished it happened more often.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:58 am

I closed my eyes and took a calming breath. I was excited to tell them but scared about how Draco would react. He and Lincoln never really saw eye to eye. They were getting better but it was still a bit tense when they were together. I decided to start with the other surprise and lead into the engagement. "Well," I began, debating how best to word this. "As you know, I've finally started to be able to save some money and I'm happy to say that I'm moving out. This month. I'm not going to be a burden on you anymore. You can all be a real family."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:52 am

I rolled my eyes.  "June, you've never been a burden.  I really do wish you'd stop thinking like that," I said flatly and quickly.  It was almost as if it were a reflex anymore.  "And, in case you've forgotten, you are a part of this family, too."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next