Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't want to see you go but it's not forever, not forever- December 1998/ January 1999

4 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

I don't want to see you go but it's not forever, not forever- December 1998/ January 1999 - Page 3 Empty Re: I don't want to see you go but it's not forever, not forever- December 1998/ January 1999

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:12 am

<< let me know if you want me to delete this so Pansy can reply before the big news or if you want me to edit it and not revel the engagement quite yet, just let me know Smile >>

"And our family's getting bigger," I stated as I looked between Pansy, Ian and Keegan with a smile. "And it's about to grow again." I looked down at my right hand, took off my engagement ring I had wore there to keep the surprise and put it on my ring finger. I held up left hand and my smile automatically widened. "Lincoln and I are getting married."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

I don't want to see you go but it's not forever, not forever- December 1998/ January 1999 - Page 3 Empty Re: I don't want to see you go but it's not forever, not forever- December 1998/ January 1999

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:55 am

<< Nope, it's fine Smile >>

So he finally popped the question.  I smiled, so excited to see my sister as happy as she was.  She deserved this.  I still was not entirely sure about Lincoln, but after everything... I did have to concede that he was a good bloke.  "Congratulations, June," I said, standing up and going over to give her a hug.  I knew she was probably rather worried of how I would react.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:37 am

I could not believe it.  "Oh, June!" I said happily, nearly not believing it.  If she did not have the ring, I would not have believed it at all.  This was wonderful news!
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:10 am

I gave a small laugh as I hugged Draco back, my smile widening even more. I was happy that he was taking the news better than I thought. I smiled at Pansy but turned my attention back to Draco as I pulled away slightly. A worried expression came over my face as I bit my lip slightly. "Are you okay with all of this Draco?"
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:52 pm

I looked at Draco sharply, a warning.  He better not do anything to ruin his sister's happiness... after everything, she deserved this.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:33 am

I looked at Juniper and then at Pansy.  My wife's look startled me.  Right... neither one of them knew that Lincoln and I had a talk.  I looked back at my sister.  "I'm glad you're happy, June," I said genuinely.  I was not sure if I answered her question, but I was being honest with her.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:10 pm

I gave a small laugh. Draco may not have really answered my question but I knew he was telling me the truth. "I am." I confirmed. "I'm happy." I said, disbelief in my voice as I chuckled slightly. I could honestly say this was only one of a handful of times in my life I was truly happy. I was just worried, whenever something good happened to either Draco or I, something bad was just waiting around the corner. But how could I not be excited that I would be spending the rest of my life with my best friend.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:10 am

I was really pleased that Draco was not being totally... Draco about this entire situation.  "June... this really is fantastic news," I said to her, wanting her to know how wonderufl this all was.  I knew how her and Draco both never saw things for as lovely as what they really were.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:57 am

I looked at my twin.  "Don't let that cloud ruin today," I said to her, knowing exactly where her mind was going.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:01 am

I smiled at Pansy when she said that but turned to my twin when he spoke, my smile fading. "How can I not Draco?" I asked, desperate for him to answer the question. "Think of all the good things that happened to us over the past few months: we got out of the Manor, you got married, the twins were born safe and sound, I'm engaged...." I shook my head slight, that had to be a new record for the amount of good things that happened in a row to Draco and I. Of course, there were some hiccups along the way, the day the twins were born, the war for example, but still. I looked down and started fidgeting with my ring , thinking that it may turn into a new nervous habit. "When's the other foot going to drop Draco?"
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:33 pm

I sighed.  "Well, things haven't been as bad since we've gotten out," I said to her, trying to think positively, though it was entirely too difficult with being part of the Malfoy family and being related to Aunt Bellatrix and Father.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:46 am

I looked over at my twin sadly. "You know that just means whenever the storm comes it will be ten times worse." It also means it would most likely be me that would be targeted. I knew both Draco and I weren't on the best terms with our Aunt and Father but I didn't think it would change the fact that I would be one to feel the storm first. I shook my head slowly, I was getting married, to Lincoln. This should be a happy occasion, and I was happy. It was just so difficult to think positively when past experiences tell you it's a bad idea.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:44 pm

I wished that the two of them would not think so negatively, but I did not necessarily blame them.  Just the glimpse I got into the Malfoy family -- the real Malfoy family -- I could understand why.  "I know this won't make it any better per se, but why don't you try not to focus on that quite yet?  Just enjoy the fact that you're going to be able to spend the rest of your life with someone you love?" I suggested to ease some of the tension.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:01 pm

"I know," I said to her quietly.  I smiled over at Pansy, glad that she was trying to make my sister feel better.  "Where is the lucky man in all of this?  Shouldn't he be here to celebrate with us?" I questioned, wondering if June asked him to stay away thinking I would overreact.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:25 am

I gave a smile to Pansy as well, wishing I could think that way, but knowing it wouldn't work. I turned to my brother when he spoke. "He's at his place and I'm the lucky one. One of the people I care about and love most in the world asked me to marry him, Lincoln just has the misfortution of wanting to be with me for the rest of his life for some reason. I wasn't able to convince him that his life would be better off without me." I sighed, hoping Draco wouldn't try to argue with me about all of this. I bit my lip, wondering how best to explain why Lincoln was not with us. "Umm.....he thought it best that I tell you by myself." I had also been worried about how Draco would react to the news but he was taking it better than I expected. "Do you want me to owl him and ask if he wants to come over?"
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next