Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could this be it? -- January 1998 (DONE)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Could this be it?  -- January 1998 (DONE) Empty Could this be it? -- January 1998 (DONE)

Post  Stephanie Moon Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:00 pm

I was to be having a date with Jetty.  I couldn't believe it.  We had become friends -- even if a little awkward -- in November.  I believed it was awkward because we liked each other and wanted to be more than friends.  I went down to the common room with a cloak in my hand, getting ready to head to hogsmeade.  I was surprsied to see Ayden still there.  I figured he woudl be with Lucy.

Last edited by Stephanie Moon on Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Could this be it?  -- January 1998 (DONE) Empty Re: Could this be it? -- January 1998 (DONE)

Post  Ayden Greyback Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:03 pm

I saw Steph come downstairs in jeans, boots, and a sweater I had gotten her for this past Christmas.  I smiled at her.  "REady for your big date?" I asked, walking arm in arm with her out of the common roo. I was going to meet Lucy a little later, so why not bother my sister?
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Could this be it?  -- January 1998 (DONE) Empty Re: Could this be it? -- January 1998 (DONE)

Post  Stephanie Moon Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:08 pm

Of course he would want some gossip.  He was worse than a girl sometimes.  "Does it look like I'm ready?" I asked, wondering if my nervous excitement was obvious or not.
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:09 pm

I smiled at her.  "indeed it does," I assured her.  She looked extremely happy.  I couldn't help but feel a little protective of her.  She had been hurt so many times by stupid guys.  It pissed me off, actually.  She was a sweetheart and guys took advantage of her.  It was annoying.  But she never learned... that's where I stepped in.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:13 pm

I grinned; at least I didn't look too nervous.  I was excited.  Jetty didn't seem like the other guys that were interested in me.  He was quiet and more reserved.  "Don't you have a date to get to?" I teased.  More or less, I didnt' want Ayden to give Jetty a hard time.  Of course they had met and hung out with me and Lucy before... but I didn't need Ayden to change his attitude now that we were an item.  He was a good guy and I didnt' need my brother to turn all protective of me just because our label had changed.
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:16 pm

If I didn't know how to get a hint... this one I would definitely get because she nearly smacked me in the face with it.  "Well... I guess you don't need me to help..."  I was feigning insult.  I grinned at her and kissed Steph's cheek.  "have fun... you'll have to tell me all about it," I said to her.  I walked away so she could enjoy her date.  I knew Jetty liked her so I wasn't entirely worried.  I just had to give her a hard time, though.  That was my job.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:19 pm

I was excited for Jetty.  He told me about going out on a date with Stephanie.  It was good for him.  I knew he wasn't great with the ladies... and the fact that they had been hanging out for a couple of months beforehand was always a plus.  We were in the great hall chatting, each of us waiting for our respective dates.  "Am I allowed to get all... brotherly and stuff with her?" I asked.  I had met her, obviously, before now.  But I wanted to give them a hard time about going out... it's what I did best.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:22 pm

I found it entertaining how Dean's opinion and attitude changed when I said I was going to go out with STephanie on a date.  I shrugged.  "I don't see why not... but don't get all creepy about it," I added, giving him a look.  Giving someone a hard time was on ething... but sometimes Dean took an extra step every now and then with people where it was kind of weird and overbearing at times.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:24 pm

I laughed.  "When do I become creepy?" I asked, grinning at my friend.  "I don't think I get creepy... ever."  Where was he getting that idea?  Or did I not want to know.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:28 pm

I gave Dean a look.  "Oh yeah... never," I responded sarcastically.  I could easily give examples.  I sa the look onDean's face and he knew I was right.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:42 pm

I sighed.  As much as I hated to say it, Jetty was right... I may seem creepy -- though I'd choose a different word -- about some things.  I asked a lot of questions.  I was a curious person... I couldn't help it.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:45 pm

"Oh, here she comes," I said; indicating Steph walking in with Ayden without pointing at her.  I really hoped Dean wasn't staring like a moron.  He already knew who she was... I didn't understand why he was making a big deal about her now that we were an official item instead of just friends.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:47 pm

I saw Stephanie and Ayden.  I knew that they were really close after talking with Lucy about some things.  I bet he was doing what I was doing.  Checking on our friends' date.  Despite the fact that we all knew each other; changing from friends to an item made this behavior allowed.  I didn't want Stephanie to think she could just waltz in and toy with Jetty.  He didn't deserve that.  And I was sure Ayden was thinking the same thing with Stephanie.  It's what we do.  I saw Ayden leave and I looked at Jetty.  "She broke from the pack," I said, giving him a narration.  "You better let me do my job."
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:49 pm

I rolled my eyes at Ayden when he left.  I looked around the Great Hall where I was to be meeting Jetty and saw him standing wiht Dean.  I resisted the temptation to roll my eyes again.  What were our friends doing to us?  I walked over and smiled at the both of them.  I looked at Jetty.  "Ready to go?" I asked.  I didn't know what Dean was expecting, but I was not about to take his crap when I had to deal with Ayden's all of a sudden.  I swear... it's like they didn't think we kenw what we were doing or something.
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:50 pm

I smiled at Stephanie when she walked up.  "Yeah, let's get going," I said, knowing that I was probably irritating Dean.  I took Steph's hand and walked away.  She didn't need to get grilled by someone who already knew her just because she became my girlfriend.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next