Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't want to see you go but it's not forever, not forever- December 1998/ January 1999

4 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

I don't want to see you go but it's not forever, not forever- December 1998/ January 1999 - Page 4 Empty Re: I don't want to see you go but it's not forever, not forever- December 1998/ January 1999

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:09 am

I answered before Draco could.  "Yes, how about I do that and give you two a little time alone?" I suggested, standing back up and picking Keegan out of her highchair because she was starting to get a little fussy.  "And just so you both know, being in love with a Malfoy isn't that bad of a deal," I pointed out, giving them both an encouraging smile before going towards the desk to grab some parchment to send word to Lincoln to get his butt over here.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

I don't want to see you go but it's not forever, not forever- December 1998/ January 1999 - Page 4 Empty Re: I don't want to see you go but it's not forever, not forever- December 1998/ January 1999

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:34 pm

I looked over at Pansy and nodded, smiling a thanks.  I was on decent terms with Lincoln, so it would probably do well to celebrate with the two of them.  "He really cares for you, June.  Don't push him awa too much," I said to her awkwardly being nice about Lincoln.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:11 am

"Oh okay.....umm....thanks." I watch Pansy go to the desk and start writing. I sighed as I turned back to Draco. I bit my lip slightly while figuring out how to respond. "I know, that's what scares me." I tried to explain. "All of the good things that've happened, they were all yours Draco. You deserve happiness, not me." I shook my head slightly as I wrapped my arms tightly around myself. "I just don't want him to get hurt because of me. He's had enough of that already." I finished softly. I looked up into his eyes, wondering if he would let me off this topic. "Are you sure your okay with all of this Draco?"
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:14 am

I nodded slowly.  "Yea, I think so," I said to her.  Then I smiled.  "Trust me, LIncoln and I have had words... and we have come to a mutual understanding."  It was the least I could do to help ease Junipers worry.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:46 am

"You've had words?" I looked at Draco nervously, Lincoln and Draco having words hadn't been a good thing before but I don't remember either bring injured recently. "And it ended civilly with your blessing?" I ran through this in my mind and a smile formed, "He asked your permission....and you said yes." I laughed slightly. Of course Lincoln would've asked for Draco's blessing, he knew his opinion was the only one I cared about and the last thing I wanted was for him to go to my Father to ask, he would probably hurt him. I smiled at my brother as I hugged him. "Thank you." I said sincerely. "I'm so happy he didn't go to Father."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:04 pm

I got Pansy's owl and smiled, glad that they were having a good time.  I was slightly surprised that they wanted me to oin in the festitivies.  I put away the case file on these two little kids -- Abel adn Elliot -- who were going to have to move again to a new family.  I needed something to brighten my night.  I got around and started to Draco's flat.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:22 pm

I smiled at her.  "He wouldn't do that; he knows better," I assured her.  I hugged my sister.  "He made a good case... I had to give in."  I knew that she was sure that Lincoln and I would never get along... but we managed.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:09 am

"Either way, if he went to Father it wouldn't have ended well." I forced myself not to shudder at the thought. I thought through what he said. "Wait, he made a good case, you had to give in? He had to convince you too, didn't he? You weren't originally going to say yes were you?"
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:12 pm

I started to get us all a little bit of a nightcap around so we could be able to toast to the newly engaged couple.  I could hear Draco and Juniper still speaking about the details of what had happened.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:49 am

I sighed.  "I wanted to say yes because you deserve a happy ending, too.  But I also knew that you would put up a fight... and I had to honor that.  So I tried to protect Lincoln for you... try to prevent you from having to answer a question the wrong way because you wanted to protect him.  I tried to keep that responsibility from you," I said to her honestly.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:51 am

"No, Draco, it's okay. You did exactly what you should've done." I assured him. "You tried to protect him, and when that didn't work you gave him permission." I sighed. "He had to convince me too. My heart said yes, but my mind said no. I guess you can see what won out in the end."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:51 am

I walked up to the door of Draco's flat and knocked on the door.  I was glad that things were going well with them according to Pansy's letter.  But then again, Draco did give his blessing.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:13 am

I smiled at him.  "I'm glad that you let your heart overpower your mind for once," I said to her.  "You deserve that, no matter what you think.  It's what got me to change my mind in the end."  I heard a knock at the door and went to go answer the door, assuming it was the man of the hour - which my assmptions were correct.  "Come on in," I said, welcoming him.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:49 am

"Me too." I said to Draco just before there was a knock at the door. I was happy I let my heart decide for once. I still wasn't sure if it was the right decision for Lincoln, but he was persistent and persuasive that it was, so who was I to say no? I tensed when I heard the knock but remembered that we were expecting Lincoln and when Draco welcomed him in, I relaxed. "Lincoln, hi. Thanks for coming." I smiled at him. I was so glad that he was here. I felt myself blush and looked down to hid it from them when I saw the remanences of Keegan's spit up on my shirt from earlier today and spots of flour everywhere from when I was making the cupcakes. I had no time to change before Draco and Pansy had gotten home and I hadn't expected Lincoln to come. My eyes widened as I looked up at my brother and fiancé. "Draco, why didn't you tell me I looked like crap!? Please excuse me." I turned and began to head to my room to change.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:10 am

I laughed and looked at Juniper before she retreated.  "Because that's really the new normal for the way we all look, June.  He didn't realize you looked like crap... nor did I," I assured her, smiling.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next