Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're all stories in the end -- Spring 1991

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

We're all stories in the end -- Spring 1991 - Page 2 Empty Re: We're all stories in the end -- Spring 1991

Post  Oliver Wood Sat May 17, 2014 9:46 pm

I nodded, flipping the magazine closed.  "Yeah, that's true.  She does always pay attention when she's at the matches.  Plus she pops in at practice now and then, too."  I knew Charlie sometimes got irritated.  She distracted everyone -- well not me, but everyone else.
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

We're all stories in the end -- Spring 1991 - Page 2 Empty Re: We're all stories in the end -- Spring 1991

Post  Charlie Weasley Sat May 17, 2014 9:46 pm

"Yeah, I know," i said, still slighty bitter.  The one practice she popped in on us, George stopped payin gattention to the bludgers and I ended up with a small concussion.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Wood Sat May 17, 2014 9:47 pm

It did ot surprise me that he was still upset about that.  "I thought you were going to kill George and scream at McGonagall," I said.  "Once you came back around, of course."  That had been brutal.
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Sat May 17, 2014 9:48 pm

I smiled.  "You ran the rest of the practice well, though," I added.  "She had to have seen you that day."  The twins had complained to me that he was more strict than I was.  Which would be good for the twins.  I was worried that the next captain they woudl walk all over -- but I knew Oliver would be able to handle them easily.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2