Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somebody get me through this nightmare -- Summer 1969

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Somebody get me through this nightmare -- Summer 1969 - Page 3 Empty Re: Somebody get me through this nightmare -- Summer 1969

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:30 pm

I sighed, understanding that.  No one liked werewolves.  I had that to look forward to in my life.  "I don't know. But I appreciate the help, Dad," I said to him in a depressed voice.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Somebody get me through this nightmare -- Summer 1969 - Page 3 Empty Re: Somebody get me through this nightmare -- Summer 1969

Post  Jonathan Lupin Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:18 am

"I would do nothing else," I said to my son.  "I still think you need to speak of what happened..."  He seemed so distant and not like my son at all.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:22 am

I looked at my dad.  "I know," I said to him, though I did not want to deal with it.  "But... can we just postpone the talk or something?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:05 am

I sighed.  "Of course," I said to him, nto wanting to torture him so badly.  "What would you like to do today?  Want me to make some Dreamless Drought so you can get some rest?"
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:17 pm

"doesn't that take you a bit to brew?  It wouldn't be ready now anyways," I said to him dully.  "I think I'll just read..."  That would be my best bet at an escape.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:10 pm

I nodded to Remus.  "Yes... it does take me a bit to brew," I said to him honestly.  "Just let me know if you need anything, REmus.  I'm always here for you."  I wished there was more that I could do for him.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:58 pm

I hated seeing my dad look so hurt by me just wanting to be by myself.  I just was not sure if I could look at him with all this guilt riding on my shoulders of what the wolf did.  I knew he would get downstairs and start to fix the cage since I would need that tonight.  I went upstairs to my bedroom, but instead of grabbing a book, I fell onto my bed and started crying into my pillow.  Being cursed, I grew up quickly -- I was not a normal child despite what my dad said to me constantly... but I just felt like a lost, lonely little boy who hurt so many people... an entire village.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:09 pm

I sighed, and tried not to get upset by Remus's attitude.  I knew it was difficult for my son.  I went downstairs to fix up what the wolf broke through, being tender to my own injuries that the wolf did... it was not Remus's fault.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon May 11, 2015 3:46 pm

I ended up going downstairs and found my dad drinking some coffee at the table.  "Dad?" I said quietly, pulling out the chair and looking at him.  "Are you okay?" I asked.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Fri May 29, 2015 9:05 am

Remus had been upstairs the entire time it took for me to fix the area for the werewolf.  I hoped it would suffice.  I was drinking some coffee because, well, I needed it.  I looked up, startled, when I heard Remus speak.  I tried to give him a reassuring smile.  "Of course I'm okay," I said to him.  "How are you feeling?  Need something to eat?"  I was not going to push what had happened the previous night.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:40 am

I nodded, looking down at the table.  I did not want to look into my dad's eyes because he had time to process what had happened.  "Yeah, okay, thank you," I mumbled, being as polite as I could.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:44 am

I started to get things around for some lunch.  I glanced over at him and saw him still looking down at the table. "Remus, son, you'll be alright," I said to him softly.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:25 am

I nodded.  "Mum doens't know, does she?" I asked.  I did not want her to worry.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Howell Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:32 am

John always insisted that I go elsewhere on full moons -- to better protect myself in case something happened and Remus escaped.  I always listened.  This time, however, it seemed that it was a good thing.  I could tell that something had happened when I arrived back home, even though Remus was upstairs resting in his room.  I did not disturb him despite wanting to make sure my baby boy was okay.  I had found John patching up the area we kept Remus.  I had made some food and heard Remus walk into the kitchen area.  I smiled and leaned against the doorframe.  "Do I know what, Remus?" I questioned, my smile faltering slightly, though I tried to keep it in place for Remus's sake.
Hope Howell
Hope Howell

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:57 pm

I sighed and looked at my son.  "Remus got out," I explained quietly.  "We won't need to move or anything.  I took care of that end..."  I stopped speaking and looked towards Remus, who was standin gin front of me facing his mother so he did not see the look I had on my face.  I was silently telling Hope that he would need a lot of help.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next