Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There are only two things I'd risk my life for: love and revenge -- Spring 1997

+2
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Draco Malfoy
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

There are only two things I'd risk my life for:  love and revenge -- Spring 1997 - Page 4 Empty Re: There are only two things I'd risk my life for: love and revenge -- Spring 1997

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:38 pm

My eyes were glinting with my madness within.  "Hurry, you two," I hissed, grabbing Draco's arm.  I did not care about my niece -- whether she fell or not -- but I wanted Draco to hurry up so he could see the Dark Lord.  He would be so rewarded!
Bellatrix Black Lestrange

Back to top Go down

There are only two things I'd risk my life for:  love and revenge -- Spring 1997 - Page 4 Empty Re: There are only two things I'd risk my life for: love and revenge -- Spring 1997

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:29 am

I stopped for a moment to lift Juniper up into my arms as she was barely able to walk anymore.  I stayed silent towards Aunt Bellatrix.  I would prefer not ot hurry, but I knw what would happen if we did not get back quickly.  "Stay with me, June," I whispered so our aunt could not hear me.  I did not want to lose my twin after everything...
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:45 pm

I closed my eyes again once Draco picked me up, grateful that I wouldn't have to stumble along anymore, and let my head rest against his chest. He walked a few steps before he told me to stay with him. I forced myself to use some of my last remaining energy to open my eyes and look at him. "I'm right....here." I told him weakly. "I always.....will be." I forced my eyes to remain open a few moments longer before they closed and my head was against him once again. I could feel the darkness coming, but I had to say one more thing to him before I passed out. I wasn't going to be there to help him through everything with the Dark Lord, I was too weak, I had to make sure he knew what I was going to say. "I.....I...love you." I mumbled. Then, the darkness took me and I was out.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:52 am

I kissed the top of her head.  I would get her to the manor and up to her room and safe.  There was no one who would touch her.  I would throw magic protection around her room even though, technically, I should not do magic outside of school.  But there were so many full grown wizards at the manor, the Ministry would never know.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:03 am

"Hurry along, Draco," I said, pushing him forward.  "I can take her... go see your father," I added, wanting to have a little more fun with my niece before letting her be.

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:58 pm

I glared at my aunt.  "You will not touch her," I said, not letting her bully me right now.  After what I did, she could not say a word to me.  "I will be down in the drawing room when I get my sister settled."  I got her to her room and laid her down gently.  I wrote her a quick note, telling her what spells I cast for her to lift when she woke.  I hoped that it was legible enough for her -- I was shaking.  From fear, adrenaline, and a million other things flowing through my body all at once.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:18 am

I sneered at Draco, but did not stop him.  The Dark Lord was here and I needed to be with him.  I went to the drawing room and saw that the Death Eaters were there, in addition to Greyback.  I smiled, bowing when I reached the Dark Lord.  I stood on his right side and whispered, "The boy will be down shortly.  He is preparing himself..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:11 pm

I laid Juniper down on the bed and kissed her forehead.  I was not sure if she could hear me, but I needed her to know this.  "Juniper, I love you so much.  None of this is your fault.  I am so sorry if I don't make it... but I can't take the Mark.  I already did more than what I ever thought to protect you and mum... but this is my limit.  I broke my soul, but I wont' sell it.  I just hope I make it through to be here for you when you wake up.  I love you and I am sorry if I don't get to say it to you again," I said to her, choking on some tears.

Gathering my composure, I left and went down to the drawing room.  I took a deep breath before opening the door.  I saw them all standing there before him.  I walked in and kept my mouth shut, trying to keep his piercing gaze.  I would not show weakness.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:15 am

I smiled broadly when my nephew walked in.  "Draco, come," I said, hoping to be able to help in the most important moment of his life.

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:15 am

I took a deep breath adn stepped forward when Aunt Bellatrix called for me.  The Dark Lord was standing there and I could hear my heart pounding.  Please... please let me not lose my resolve.  I will not become one of them, I thought to myself.  I needed to stay strong to keep from becoming a deaht Eater.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:37 am

I watched with bated breath and watched the Dark Lord approach my nephew.  He whispered to him and I could see my nephew cringe.  I narrowed my eyes at him as a warning though the Dark Lord had taken care of the cringe.  I knew he would become one of us in just moments.  But then my nephew said a word I never thought anyone would say to the Dark Lord.

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:47 pm

I looked the Dark Lord in his red eyes after I composed myself from the punishment from flinching.  If that was the punishment for that... how on earth would I survive what i was going to say next?  His question chilled me to the bone.  Was I ready?  I looked into those slits and said, "Never."

I hear gasps fill the room.  "Never," I repeated.  And that was when the torture began.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4