Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There are only two things I'd risk my life for: love and revenge -- Spring 1997

+2
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Draco Malfoy
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

There are only two things I'd risk my life for:  love and revenge -- Spring 1997 Empty There are only two things I'd risk my life for: love and revenge -- Spring 1997

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu May 08, 2014 5:29 pm

It had finally gotten to that point.  I sent the word to the Death Eaters.  Professor Dumbledore was away from the school.  With the help of the Death Eaters, we could secure the grounds and wait for the return of the Headmaster... and then I could fulfill my task.  I was not entirely sure what I would do yet.  I did not want any harm to befall my sister or parents, but I did not think I could take another man's life -- especially a man as great and powerful as Dumbledore.  I was in the Room of Requirement waiting for the Death Eaters to show up, gripping my wand tightly.  This would be the end of someone's life - possibly even my own.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

There are only two things I'd risk my life for:  love and revenge -- Spring 1997 Empty Re: There are only two things I'd risk my life for: love and revenge -- Spring 1997

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri May 09, 2014 1:11 pm

I was walking around the castle, trying to find my brother. I wanted to help him more with the cabinet but he had been avoiding me like the plague for the past few days, always telling me not to go in the Room of Requirements. I though he might've gotten nervous about me helping again after the attack. He randomly got this way and sometimes, I wouldn't be able to help for a few days but I could always convince him to come around. Now, I wasn't so sure. We were so close to finishing with the cabinet and getting on with our lives. Suddenly it hit me. He had finished the cabinet without me. He was going to be letting the Death Eaters into Hogwarts. Tonight. "No, no, no, no, no." I said under my breath. I turned and ran towards the Room of Requirements. I wasn't going to let him face this alone, not after what happened to me. I had to be there to make sure he was okay.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

There are only two things I'd risk my life for:  love and revenge -- Spring 1997 Empty Re: There are only two things I'd risk my life for: love and revenge -- Spring 1997

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri May 09, 2014 6:55 pm

I watched quietly as the Death Eaters walked through, nodding a greeting to them as they stepped out.  Then Aunt Bellatrix stepped out and put her arm around me.  I looked at her, unsure why she was giving me affection.  "What?" I asked, unease in my voice.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry J. Potter Sat May 10, 2014 3:00 pm

Professor Dumbledore was acting stranger than usual. Which was saying something. I bit my lip as I was trying to think of what was happening. With everything with he prince, I had almost completely been consumed by it if it weren't for Ginny. He had said something about someone's task. Then after we got the amulet, we came back into the castle as Professor Dumbledore was telling me about the locket. Then he stopped. " Sir, what is it?" I asked him.
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Dumbledore Sun May 11, 2014 8:00 am

<< OK, so what we can do is to do a little bit of the beginning of the night -- the DEs coming in, Harry and Dumby leave for the Horcrux.  Then we can skip to when they get back -- fast forwarding through the fights and what happens in the cave.  Sound good ladies? >>

I looked at Harry and needed his utmost attention.  I had found another horcruxe and wanted his help to retrieve it.  I looked at him and said, "I have found another horcrux, Harry.  I would like you to come with me this time as it is as important to you as it is to me.  However, there is one condition under which you may come."  I looked at him intensely.  "You must, under all circumstances, listen to me no matter what I tell you to do.  If I instruct you to save yourself and leave me behind, you must do that.  I am not entirely sure the dangers we will face, but you must listen to my instructions."  I did not smile at him to reassure him that everything would be okay, as I was not entirely sure how the night would end.  Severus had been telling me all that he could about poor Draco's task and I feared that, with my absence from the castle tonight, something may end up happening.  That was why I entrusted members from the Order to guard my castle and the students.  "If you are able to do that, Harry, please, grab my arm and we will be on our way."
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Sun May 11, 2014 8:15 am

"I am so proud of you, Draco," I said, beaming at him.  He was finally doing what he should have done months ago.  I looked at the handful of Death Eaters who stepped out of the Vanishing Cabinet.  "Darwin, you take Carrow and the two of you go to the teachers' area.  Disarm them and make sure they stay that way.  Greyback, you prowl around the castle as you please.  Let us know if there are any Order members around and have fun with all the little children you want.  McNair, find Snape.  Bring him to me.  We will be accompanying Draco to find the Headmaster.  The rest of you, have fun.  Take out those you can and we will send word when the task is to be finished.  You all can watch, if there's time, to see their leader fall," I said, barking out orders.  I grinned evilly and stood by Draco.  "Let's go."
Bellatrix Black Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun May 11, 2014 9:01 am

I felt like I was going to be sick.  Aunt Bellatrix just sent the troops to run rampant through the school.  It would be on me if any student got injured tonight - and the word if was not an option.  Injuries would happen.  And it made me sick to know it was my fault.  I swallowed and was still not entirely sure if I was going to be able to do this.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Mon May 12, 2014 9:22 am

<<sounds good to me Smile>>

I was about to turn the corner to the hall where the Room of Requirements was when I heard some commotion. I pressed myself against the wall and listened. There were a few voices coming towards me but I couldn't make out any one in particular until a female voice rose over the rest. My blood ran cold and memories of pain flooded my mind. If Aunt Bellatrix was here, I was too late. The Death Eaters were already here. Draco had already let them in. I closed my eyes and shook my head. "What did you do Draco?" I asked no one softly.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon May 19, 2014 1:25 pm

The other Death Eaters left the Room of Requirement and headed in their own directions.  Aunt Bellatrix took my arm and we set off towards Dumbledore's office.  "I don't think he's there," I told her quietly.  I was nearly positive I had overheard the headmaster speaking of leaving -- which was why I had brought them in now before he returned so I could have just that much more time to figure out what I was going to do.  Could he protect Juniper and I?
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Thu May 22, 2014 9:22 am

I heard screams of terror and smirked as I myself sent curses to destruct the innards of the castle as much as possible as Draco and I set forth to find Dumbledore.  The office itself was barricaded and preventing us from entering.  I shrieked in frustration and I looked out the window, peering up at the towers and saw, across the courtyard in the middle of the castle, that there was movement in the Astronomy Tower.  I grabbed Draco's arm.  "There!  Let's go," I said, leading the way towards the tower, preventing anything from standing in our way.

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Dumbledore Thu May 22, 2014 9:25 am

Harry and I returned back to Hogwarts safely, though I was very weak.  I needed Severus.  I looked at Harry when I heard bangs from outside the tower.  "Get under your cloak, Harry.  And stay silent.  Do not come out from beneath it no matter what," I told him.  I knew he was about to argue.  "Remember the conditions under which you came; it still applies."  I raised my wand, ready for what or who was on the other side.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu May 22, 2014 9:43 am

This was going to be it.  We got to the Astronomy Tower and Aunt Bellatrix put up an invisible veil that I knew all too well -- only those with the Dark Mark could pass through it unless they were accompanied by someone with the Mark.  I let Aunt Bellatrix gloat up the stairs to the top of the tower while I lingered behind her, mustering everything I had in me to do what I thought was best.  She burst the door open and I stood in the doorway staring at the headmaster.  He looked so frail and hurt.  I could feel Aunt Bellatrix's expectant eyes on me, so I disarmed him, his wand clattering to the floor.  I raised my own wand level at him, realizing it was shaking slightly.  What was I going to do?
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Dumbledore Thu May 22, 2014 9:48 am

I backed away slightly from Draco, looking at him and recognizing the fear in his eyes.  Severus had told me what was expected of the poor child.  I had told Severus that, if Draco not succeed, he had to do it.  That way, hopefully, the boy would be spared as much pain and suffering by the hand of Tom as possible.  I looked at him.  "Hello Draco... Bellatrix," I said, my voice sounding so weak.  "How is it that you got them past the enchantments and security of the castle?"  I was speaking to Draco now.  I focused on only him.  He needed to know that there was a choice and that I could help him make that choice.  How I longed to tell him that if he trust Severus, he and his sister would be protected and that he need not put this on himself.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu May 22, 2014 9:52 am

I swallowed and gripped my wand even tighter.  My throat was dry.  I was scared.  There was no other way to describe it.  "I fixed the broken Vanishing Cabinet... the mate was in Knockturn Alley.  It wasn't hard once I figured everything out that was wrong with the one here," I answered, trying to sound like my normal cocky self that I had to be in front of everyone but Juniper.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Thu May 22, 2014 9:57 am

I rolled my eyes at them, easily getting bored.  "Come on, already Draco... finish him," I whispered evilly, sneering at the headmaster.  I started to walk in a circle around them, hoping to be able to get Draco to do it.  I did not want him to turn into a disappointment with the Dark Lord.  This would be the redemption my family needed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next