Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There are only two things I'd risk my life for: love and revenge -- Spring 1997

+2
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Draco Malfoy
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

There are only two things I'd risk my life for:  love and revenge -- Spring 1997 - Page 3 Empty Re: There are only two things I'd risk my life for: love and revenge -- Spring 1997

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:50 pm

I started to drag Draco, not really caring about my niece to be honest, to follow me and Greyback.  The other Death Eaters started joining us as soon as we got down the Astronomy Tower stairs.  "Come Draco," I had said to him.  I was grateful that he had followed.
Bellatrix Black Lestrange

Back to top Go down

There are only two things I'd risk my life for:  love and revenge -- Spring 1997 - Page 3 Empty Re: There are only two things I'd risk my life for: love and revenge -- Spring 1997

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:33 am

I was in a fog, following along behind them, holding onto my sister like she was my life support.  I looked over at her, trying to focus on her eyes rather than the eyes swimming in my head.  "Are you okay?" I asked, my voice quiet and monotone.  I was shutting down just to be able to make it.  Aunt Bellatrix's laughter was ringing in my ears; of course she would find this all rather entertaining.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:27 am

I had almost fallen when Draco was dragged by Aunt Bellatrix but he tightened his grip on me. It took me a few steps to find my footing but even still, I couldn't walk very well. I just wanted to go to sleep but I had to make sure Draco was okay and we did have to get away from here. I stumbled down the stairs, more often then not it was my brother who prevented me from falling down them. I looked at him and took a few deep breaths to get my energy up. "I'm fine." I managed to get out. It was a lie and we both knew it, I just didn't want Draco to worry about me right now. "What about you?" I knew his answer would probably be a lie but I could still hope for the truth. I closed my eyes for a moment against the pain, wanting nothing more then to use Lincoln's cure, but I wouldn't because, according to him, I was strong enough without it. I still wasn't sure if that was true.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:19 pm

At her question, everything flashed before my eyes.  I took a deep breath and realized that we were now outside the Great Hall.  "I don't know," I told her honestly.  I looked around when I heard more shouting and saw that the Death Eaters had unleashed a good amount of terror onto the castle.  "Just stay with me long enough to get you somewhere safe," I whispered to my sister.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:09 pm

"Hurry along, now," I said, looking over my shoulder at the other Death Eaters following behind me.  I waved my wand and shattered all the front windows.  Laughing, I heard the others still causing destruction in my wake.  "He's gone!  He's finally gone!  Be warned, Hogwarts... the Dark Lord will come for you!" I shouted gleefully.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:13 pm

If only it were a full moon... I would love to transform and bring terror into the eyes and hearts of all the students in the school.  I continued to follow, making sure that the twins were in the middle of the group.  THe Dark Lord would want to see the boy.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:18 pm

I had closed my eyes against the pain, although that was the only thing keeping me awake. When Draco spoke, I turned towards him and opened them. "We'll get through this together, both of us." I was attempting to remind him that I was still here, they hadn't hurt me. Okay, they hadn't killed me at least, not yet. "We both need to get somewhere safe." I heard shouts and glass breaking. I flinched when Aunt Bellatrix spoke.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:24 am

"They'll take us back to the manor," I said to my sister.  I knew this.  It was their safe haven for the time being.  "You go to your room and barricade it any way you know how.  It's not like the Ministry will realize that it's you doing underage magic.  Protect yourself when we get there.  I... I'll have to face him."  I felt the color drain from my face when I said that.  I really did not want to do that.  But it was something that I had to do; I knew this... everyone knew this would be happening after tonight.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:07 pm

I staggered along next to Draco and almost stop when he mentioned me hiding in my room while he faced the Dark Lord. I shook my head, attempting to hide the pain. "No." I managed after staggered breaths. How could he even think I would be okay with that? "We'll face him together." I knew he probably wouldn't agree with that but I was not about to let him do this by himself. I knew what the next step was and I was not going to let my brother go there. "You can't do this alone Draco. Please." I said weakly as I looked at him.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:41 am

I shook my head.  "No.  He doesn't want you; please, just listen to me this once, June.  Father probably won't even let you get involved anyways.  And I don't want Father to hurt you for this.  I'll be fine," I said.  I knew that Father would not let her join and the thought of her getting in trouble for being obstinate about joining... I sighed.  "I didn't just do this for you to get into trouble with Father or anyone else... so please, listen."  I did nto want to hang this over head like that, but in this case, I was.  She did not need to face the Dark Lord if she did nto have to.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:03 am

<<so June would like to point out that she is not going to give in on this....I can have her pass out before they get to the Manor so she can get locked into her room if you'd like......thoughts? >>

I felt I was more dragging my feet than actually walking. I was grateful that Draco was holding me so tightly, I knew I wouldn't be able to move at all without him. "I don't care, I don't want you to do this alone." I was surprised that I could form sentence but when it came to my brother, I would stop at nothing to make sure he was okay, even if I was recovering. "What if something happens to you?" I didn't care if Father hurt me, I was already hurt anyway, what was a little long under the Crutiatus Curse if it meant Draco would be okay? I hardly noticed that he tried to hang what he had just done to save me over my head, I was more focused on the pain and the part where he was going to the Dark a Lord without me. I stumbled a few steps and almost fell but Draco tightened his grip on me even more. I took a few shaky breaths to get my energy back up. I could feel I was getting weaker but I forced myself to stay awake. I had to help Draco.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:59 am

<< Yeah, because I was planning on having a thread with Linds with this and I kind of wanted it to be just Draco.  And with the way the one thread started, it was already sort of said that it was just Draco and not both twins >>

I held onto her tightly, but pursed my lips.  I really did not want to argue with her about this.  I just wanted to get her back to the manor safely.  "June, we're nto discussing this," I said sharply, meaning that it was put on hold until we were safe.  Well, as safe as we could be.  Though, of course, in my opinion, there was no discussion to have.  She was not going to join me when I faced the Dark Lord.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:31 am

<< okay, I just wasn't sure of Draco had another plan but I think Junes pretty out of it, no matter what she tries to tell herself.....I shall have her pass out in the next few replies....>>

I wanted to counter him and say there was nothing to discuss, I would go with him to make sure Draco was okay, but I couldn't build up the energy to say it. My eye lids started to feel heavy but I forced them to stay open. I took a few deep breaths to get my energy back up so I could at least form one sentence. "I have to make sure you're okay." My voice came out weaker then I wanted. I was trying to hide how bad I was from Draco, though I'm sure I wasn't doing a very good job.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:11 am

"Shh," I said soothingly as we moved with the other Death Eaters.  "Save your strength... we just need to get you home..."  I was not sure how much longer she could hold on.  I knew this would end up badly, but I had to keep acting like nothing was wrong and I was not scared beyond all measure at what laid ahead of me when I arrived there.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:55 am

I coughed a few times and used my free hand to cover my mouth. I laid my head against Draco shoulders and closed my eyes. Between the walking and stumbling, I just wanted to fall into to he darkness that promised to be better than whatever was going to be happening once we got to the Manor, but I had to make sure Draco was okay. I wouldn't be able to survive without him, literally and figuratively speaking. "You need....to...be safe." I attempted to say between breaths. I forced myself to open my eyes. I was more dragging my feet than actually picking them up which I sure didn't help Draco keep us moving forward at the same speed the Death Eaters wanted.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum