Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If I survive tonight, I wouldn't change a thing -- June 1998

+3
Narcissa Malfoy
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Draco Malfoy
7 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

If I survive tonight, I wouldn't change a thing -- June 1998 - Page 10 Empty Re: If I survive tonight, I wouldn't change a thing -- June 1998

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:07 am

I was back in my room and grabbed the parchment and quill that was on my desk, nearly spilling the ink that was sitting there when I dipped my favorite eagle feather quill in it to start writing.  How would Pansy even be okay with any of this?  I took a deep breath and started to write.

Pansy,
I need you to meet me and the Leaky Cauldron.  There is no time to explain until I see you in person.  All I can say is that I am so sorry I got you involved in all of this... you deserve so much better -- you and the babies.  All you need is necessities that will last you a few weeks' time.  Please, just meet at the Leaky Cauldron.  Please.  I need you to come.
Draco

I wish I could have been more sentimental towards her, but I had a hard time telling her my feelings anyways - and really, I was not sure if I cared for her as more than a close friend anyways.  I was not sure if I was even capable of saying the words 'I love you' to anyone.  At least this way she would know it was really from me.  I returned to the parlor where Juniper was waiting with Eve.  I folded the letter and handed it over.  "Please, find them quickly, Eve," I said to the owl.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

If I survive tonight, I wouldn't change a thing -- June 1998 - Page 10 Empty Re: If I survive tonight, I wouldn't change a thing -- June 1998

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:28 am

<< I think I kind of skipped the part of sending Eve, but let me know if you want me to change anything >>

I was just getting around for bed.  I was wearing some of Draco's boxers that he had left here at one point and just an old tank top.  I looked down at my slightly showing baby bump.  I was a few months along now and I could not believe what was showing already -- but there were two babies growing in there.  I sighed and brushed my hair when I heard a tapping on my bedroom window.  I opened it and saw that it was Juniper's owl.  I read the letter quickly and wondered what on earth could be going on, but I could tell that it was urgent.  I grabbed a bag and started to pack things quickly.  Hopefully there would be some time to get other things with whatever was going on, but I did not want to waste time packing useless items.  Once I had the bag full and not caring that I probably looked like crap, I Apparated to the Leaky Cauldron, hoping that Draco could give me some sort of answers.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:54 pm

I was working on some paperwork for a case I was working on to try to get this little boy away from the situation he was in when tapping at my window interrupted me.  It was a good thing, too, because I was getting frustrated.  There was almost no way I could legally help the poor kid.  I opened the letter and had to reread it.  I was, of course, in the dark as to what Juniper was going through to ask something like this of me.  But, like normal, I would not ask any questions and I would do as she requested.  I gathered a few items and packed away all the parchment I had on this case into my briefcase.  I would at least try to find some way to help him.  I looked around my small flat and waved my wand, extinguishing the lights before leaving for the Leaky Cauldron.

When I arrived, the bar was not as busy as it normally was.  Fear of what was going on was weighing on everyone.  I did see one person who ventured out looking as confused and worried as I felt.  She looked rather out of place in boxers, a tank top, and having thrown her hair into a messy bun atop of her head.  "Hello, Pansy," I said to her, walking over to her.  I was guessing that she had been summoned as well.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:30 am

<< that's okay! it works! Smile >>

After Eve left I looked over at Draco, holding out my hand. "Apparate?" I asked with a sigh, "I'm sorry but I don't want to get separated from you right now." If we were separated, it would be one more person I had to worry about. At least together I knew Draco was safe, right beside me. I wish I could say the same for Pansy, the babies and Linc but hopefully, our plan would work and they would be safe as well. The sooner we left, the sooner we would know. I just hoped that Linc trusted me enough to meet us tonight. I was sure that Pansy would be there.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:03 pm

I smiled slightly at her.  "You're fine, June," I said, taking hold of her hand.  "He'll be there, by the way," I added, knowing that she would be worried about Lincoln.  For some reason, he was always okay with not knowing the entire story when it came to my sister.  Something that we both greatly appreciated.  I knew he would heed her warning and request and be at the Leaky Cauldron.  I had no doubt that Pansy would show up.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:43 am

I looked up and saw Lincoln there.  I smiled at him and moved my bag so he could sit down.  "Hi," I said to him quietly.  "Do you have any idea what's going on?  Assuming that you got a mysterious letter from Juniper like I did from Draco..."  I looked around to see if the twins had arrived yet.  It was quiet and no one else was really there except for some late stragglers.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:07 am

I looked up at him, "I hope you're right Draco. I have to make sure he's safe." I knew Draco understood how I felt, I'm sure he felt the same way about Pansy and the babies. "He never asks any questions. He still cares about me, for some reason." I sighed, "That will change after we get the Mark though." I said sadly. How can he still care about me after I get the Dark Mark? "I really don't deserve a friend like him." I shook my head to clear it. We had more important things to worry about. "I know Pansy will be there." I assured him. We had to leave soon, I had to be sure that our plan would work. "We should go."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:28 pm

I nodded, knowing that June was right and that Pansy was there, but still having doubts about it at the same time.  She could have been resting already being pregnant with twins.  I took a deep breath and let it out slowly.  "Let's hope they don't ask many questions once we're there," I said to her quietly.  "I've got us," I added as I Apparated the two of us to the Leaky Cauldron.  It was not that Juniper could not do it, I just figured I had us.  I opened my eyes, always closing them when I Apparated, and saw that the Leaky Cauldron was nearly empty.  Across from us were Pansy and Lincoln.  I smiled slightly with relief when I saw them together, having a whispered conversation.  Pansy looked like she had been ready to lay down, though, and I could not help but think that she had never looked better.  

I walked over to them and hugged Pansy tightly when she stood up to greet me.  "You have no idea how happy I am to see you," I said to her, leaning my forehead against hers.  It had been a long night and it still was not over.  None of this would be over until we were out of that manor.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:01 pm

My back had been facing where Draco and Juniper approached.  I turned around when Pansy stood up and embraced Draco.  I was slightly surprised by Draco's affection towards her.  I knew they had a little fling, but I did not realize there were actual feelings there.  I looked at Juniper and smiled slightly, knowing that there was something wrong or else we would not have been summoned here.  "What's going on?" I asked, cutting to the chase.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:08 pm

I saw the strained expression on both of their faces and I went to Draco immediately, stopping in midsentence as I was talking to lincoln.  I was a little startled by how strongly Draco held me, but I was touched.  I smiled up at him, trying to make him feel better.  "You shouldn't have doubted that I'd be here," I told him quietly.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:19 pm

I was grateful that Draco Apparated the two of us, there was so much going through my mind, who knows where we would've ended up if I had. Once we go there, I realized how empty it was and could easily see who we were looking. I sighed as relief flooded my features when I saw that Linc and Pansy there. I followed Draco over the people we cared most about in the world. "Linc." I tried to smile back at him but relized it was only a half smile. "Thank you so much for coming tonight." I said, more sincerely then anything I've ever said before. I took his hand in mine and squeezed it before letting go. I had to assure myself that he was real. I knew he didn't like being touched but he was getting a bit better so I hoped he didn't mind. I really needed him to hug him, to have him assure me that he would do what I was about to ask of him, no questions, but I had to be content with a quick hand hold.

I turned to Pansy and smiled. "Hi Pansy." I walked over and gave her a hug. "Congratulations. Draco told me. I'm so happy for you two" I whispered. I wasn't sure if she had told Linc while they were waiting but I wasn't going to be the one to tell him if she hadn't. I pulled back and smiled up at her before taking a few steps back, knowing Draco would want to be with her.

I took a deep breath and looked at Linc, attempting to answer his question as best as I could. "Do you remember last summer, when things got bad?" I had to use the cure on Draco, I was sure he remembered. "Things got worse." Draco and I always knew things would be bad when we finally saw our Father again, we had been avoiding home as much as we could, we were going to leave after graduation but Draco suddenly said he needed to stay and I wasn't leaving without him, now I knew why. "We can't tell you much but you have to know, what we're about to ask of you both is for the best interest of everyone involved in this situation." I stole a quick glance at Pansy when I said everyone. I turned back to Linc. "Please Linc, please trust me." I pleased, tears starting to form. I knew Pansy would listen but Linc really had no reason to. "Please, I don't care if you hate me and never want to see me again," I knew I was probably sounding crazy to him, we were in the middle of figuring out if we might want to start a relationship, but I knew he wouldn't want to after I got the Mark. I still had to make sure he was safe. It was the least I could do after everything he had done for me. "Please just listen to us." The tears silently came then and I couldn't say anything else through the lump in my throat. I was afraid this would be the one time he finally admitted that I asked too much of him and that he wouldn't leave with Pansy. I knew asking you sort of boyfriend to run away with your brothers soon to be wife who was pregnant with twins to prevent them from being held hostage so your dad could force you and your brother to get the Dark Mark was asking too much of anyone. I had to make sure he was safe though. I looked over to Draco, hoping he could explain the rest.

<< sorry about the length....lol >>
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:16 am

<< Length doesn't bother me!  lol >>

I saw Pansy smile when Juniper gave her a hug, but I took hold of her hand again.  I hated sending them away, but it was necessary.  I looked back and forth between the worried expressions on Lincoln's and Pansy's faces.  I took a deep breath to keep myself under control so I could explain what I could to them.  "We have some gold for you to use.  You both need to get away -- but don't tell us details.  I don't want to risk us knowing and them finding you," I explained slowly.  "It'll only be for a week - maybe two to be on the safe side."  I squeezed Pansy's hand comfortingly and tried to get them both to understand because their expressions had not changed, if anything they just got more confused it seemed.  "I'm sorry, but I don't want to tell you any more than that.  I know it's a lot to ask, but Lincoln... can you stay with Pansy?  I don't want her to be by herself... not with her being pregnant."  He needed to know everything if he were going to protect her.  I hoped that they would listen, though I knew it was a lot to ask of them.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:11 am

When Juniper started to let tears fall, I went over to her and put my arms around her to comfort her.  I did not necessarily enjoy it, but I knew she needed it.  I let go of her when Draco started to address me.  Pansy was pregnant?  I blinked in surprise, but saw how worried Draco was.  Juniper was clearly panicking.  I nodded at them.  "Don't worry; I'll take care of her," I assured Draco.  Then I turned to June and shook my head at her.  "You should know by now that I'm not easily swayed by mysterious requests," I told her.  "I'm not going anywhere in that sense, June."  I turned my attention back to her brother.  "What's the time frame we have to leave?"
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:23 am

I was glad that Draco kept hold of my hand.  I smiled at Juniper, wishing that we could actually celebrate the good news.  I would have been able to protect myself, but I would not argue with them.  I had never seen them this worried or concerned about someone.  I looked at the Malfoys and could tell there was something else.  "There's more, isn't there?" I asked.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:14 pm

When Linc came over and put his arms around me, I leaned into him, closed my eyes and took a few shaky breaths. This was just want I needed. I didn't want him to let me go, but I knew he had too. It had been long enough to give me a bit of my strength back. I looked up at him as I processes what he had said. "You'll go?" I couldn't believe it, even when I was asking the world of him, he came though. I really didn't deserve him as a friend, much less a boyfriend, not that that would matter soon enough anyway. I sighed in relief, he still didn't care that he wouldn't know the whole story, somehow, he trusted me enough to do what I asked. "Thank you so much." I said sincerely, hoping he knew how much this meant to me.

I turned to Pansy, wiping away some of my tears. "There is more." I admitted, "but I don't think I should be the one to break that news either." I turned to Draco, figuring he should be the one to say that he and Pansy had to get married. I wasn't even sure if they were engaged but either way, the wedding would be tomorrow. This was us giving them information on a need to know bases, you're own wedding was a need to know for sure.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next