Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If I survive tonight, I wouldn't change a thing -- June 1998

+3
Narcissa Malfoy
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Draco Malfoy
7 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

If I survive tonight, I wouldn't change a thing -- June 1998 - Page 20 Empty Re: If I survive tonight, I wouldn't change a thing -- June 1998

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:52 am

I watched Pansy closely -- I could see the wheels turning in her head.  "No," I said suddenly.  "I'd be killed by Draco if he found out you were on a couch.  You can sleep upstairs... it'll give us something to do, too... cleaning up a bit or something..."  I sighed, taking another bite.  "Just... please, don't ask a lot of questions.  This hasn't been a good place for me."
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

If I survive tonight, I wouldn't change a thing -- June 1998 - Page 20 Empty Re: If I survive tonight, I wouldn't change a thing -- June 1998

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:34 am

Juniper and I ended up back at the flat -- the only place I could think of to go at the moment.  I looked at her and I could see how it took everything out of her... just like it did me.  "Here... I can fix something up for our nerves," I suggested.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:50 pm

I started shaking when we got to the flat I had to guid myself to a chair since I didn't think I could stand much longer. I looked down at the dark mark, a real one this time. "I don't think anything will help my nerves." I admitted. Tears clouded my vision but I shook my head to clear them. "You get used to seeing it after a while." I said of the mark. "But I don't think either of us will get used to being one." I took a shaky breath and started scratching it vigorously, knowing Draco would probably stop me since I knew it would start bleeding soon.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:29 am

I had not even looked at my forearm since I felt the burn; I did not want to see what was there.  I poured us both a drink and handed her a glass.  "If you don't drink it, at least hold it; it'll stop you from scratching," I said to her, glancing down at her arm.  The Mark was so vivid.  I took a long drink and then looked at my sister.  I went to one of the other chairs in the flat and sat down heavily.  "It'll be okay," I assured June.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:22 am

Lincoln Matthews wrote:I watched Pansy closely -- I could see the wheels turning in her head.  "No," I said suddenly.  "I'd be killed by Draco if he found out you were on a couch.  You can sleep upstairs... it'll give us something to do, too... cleaning up a bit or something..."  I sighed, taking another bite.  "Just... please, don't ask a lot of questions.  This hasn't been a good place for me."
I nodded at him.  "Okay," I said to him gently.  "It's just... I didn't realize that you were related to them..." I had seen some photos and I knew the Carrows.  They were horrid, well, at least the older two were.  The youngest one, Alecto, was a hard book to read.  I had heard she went off hte deep end, but then again... perhaps she was forced to with the family she had.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:03 pm

I sighed heavily and shrugged.  "Alecto wasn't always bad," I said to her quietly, but did not say another word about her.  She changed and I knew it was because of Amycus.  If she was able to get away... perhaps she would have had a chance.  We finished eating in silence and I looked at her.  I knew Pansy.  she was probably exploding with questions.  

"Let's get you settled," I said to her, standing up.  I knew that more questions would be asked.  It was in her nature.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:30 pm

I took the glass Draco offered me, had a sip of the fiery liquid, letting I burn my throat, placed it on the table next to me and continued to scratch my left forearm. I looked up at him and just started for a moment. "How do you know Draco? How do you know it'll be okay this time?" I asked, desperate for answer. "They won. We're one of them."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:34 pm

"They may make us take their Mark... but they cannot change who we truly are," I said to her, grasping at ideas to try to comfort myself just as much as Juniper.  "We are still us.  They cannot take that away."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:10 am

Lincoln Matthews wrote:I sighed heavily and shrugged.  "Alecto wasn't always bad," I said to her quietly, but did not say another word about her.  She changed and I knew it was because of Amycus.  If she was able to get away... perhaps she would have had a chance.  We finished eating in silence and I looked at her.  I knew Pansy.  she was probably exploding with questions.  

"Let's get you settled," I said to her, standing up.  I knew that more questions would be asked.  It was in her nature.
I nodded and stood up, following Lincoln towards the upstairs.  Lincoln started to slow down as we reached the stairs.  "Lincoln," I said to him gently, "whatever happened here... you don't have to relive it.  We can just stay in the study and kitchen areas."
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:15 pm

I looked at Pansy and shook my head.  "It's quite alright," I said to her softly.  "I just... forgot how this place was is all."  I led her to my dad's old bedroom.  I waved my wand and lifted the grime easily.  I could not believe how nothing changed.  Things had faded -- like the wallpaper and photos -- but everything was just the way I tried to forget it to be.  "You'll be alright in here."
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:37 pm

He really did not need to do all of this, but I knew that he would probably feel guilty if he did not.  I sighed and sat on the bed.  "Lincoln... so much happened here... I'm sorry," I said, not having to know everything to know that being here brought up horrible memories for Lincoln.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:27 pm

I was not expecting that from Pansy.  I looked at her and tried to shrug it off.  "It is what it is," I said to her quietly.  "You can't undo the past, so I try not to dwell on the horrible things that happened here."
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:27 am

I knew better than to believe that, however, I was not going to push the issue.  "Alright," I said quietly, "if you need to talk, you can come to me.  I won't bother you about it, though, because it had to have been difficult to say the least."
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:44 pm

I sighed and shook my head.  "We ought to try to sleep -- you especially," I said.  I knew that I would not sleep at all.  I bade goodnight to Pansy and went downstairs.  I passed a room and stopped, backtracking slightly.  It was my father's study.  It brought back the last time I had been in that room.  He had told me that Genevieve was not my biological mother.

I pushed the door open all the way -- it squeaked as it went on its hinges -- and walked into the dusty room.  The furniture was covered, but the floor was covered in dust.  I walked around the room and waved my wand to light the lamp that was on the desk.  It cast an eerie glow through the filthy shade that was on it.  I looked down on the ground and saw what I thought would be long gone:  the file my father had given me that I tossed to the ground in anger.  I bent down and picked it up, looking inside of it.  My birth certificate and different notes were still inside.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20