Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's hard to find the perfect time to say something you know is gonna change everything -- May 1998

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

It's hard to find the perfect time to say something you know is gonna change everything -- May 1998 Empty It's hard to find the perfect time to say something you know is gonna change everything -- May 1998

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Mon May 05, 2014 1:44 pm

I had finally been successful in getting what I wanted thus far.  Draco was mine and the only way I knew how to make that permanent was making sure that he and I would be married.  I knew how his father was; everyone knew.  So the fact that the pregnancy test had shown positive brought me more joy than I could have ever imagined.  We would soon be graduating from Hogwarts, You-Know-Who was on the rise, and Draco would be mine.  It was a beautiful plan and I knew it would work.  I waited until most other students had gone off to bed when I approached Draco.  "We need to talk, Draco," I said to him, sitting down across from him in the chair.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

It's hard to find the perfect time to say something you know is gonna change everything -- May 1998 Empty Re: It's hard to find the perfect time to say something you know is gonna change everything -- May 1998

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon May 05, 2014 1:57 pm

I was exhausted from keeping up appearances with everyone and I was just getting ready to head into bed myself when Pansy sat in front of me.  I looked at her, hoping that she was not expecting me to do anything tonight.  It had been a rough day for me.  "What is it?" I asked, looking at her expectantly.  I had gotten extremely well at reading people and I knew that there was something on her mind.  It was clear she was nervous around me -- more than normal anyways.  Everyone was nervous around me nowadays, even if there was no reason to fear me.  Well, that was obvious anyways.  I suppose the last name Malfoy struck fear into them as they knew I had turned dark -- at least on the outside.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

It's hard to find the perfect time to say something you know is gonna change everything -- May 1998 Empty Re: It's hard to find the perfect time to say something you know is gonna change everything -- May 1998

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Tue May 06, 2014 5:53 am

I moved forward slightly in the chair so I was on the edge of my seat.  "Draco, just promise me now that you won't get angry, okay?" I requested.  I did not realize how afraid I would be of his reaction until now.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Tue May 06, 2014 7:25 am

That was always a lovely way to start a conversation, telling someone not to get angry.  I rolled my eyes.  "Alright, I'll try not to get angry," I told her.  That was the best I could do.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Tue May 06, 2014 5:48 pm

I knew that was the best I was going to get out of him, which was alright.  We were so close to the end of the school year, that I wanted to make sure he knew before he ran off to get away from his family or something -- which would be just idiotic, but I digress.  I took his hands in mine and smiled at him.  "Draco... I'm pregnant," I said, biting my lip.  I was nervous as to the way he was going to react, but this was good news.  And I was almost positive it would pan out the way I hoped it would.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Tue May 06, 2014 6:11 pm

I stared at her, not sure if I believed what Pansy had said.  "What?  Are you positive?" I inquired, knowing that there were plenty more questions that needed answered, but those could wait momentarily.  I did not want to bombard her.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Wed May 07, 2014 8:11 am

I nodded at him, unable to really read his expression.  "Yeah, I'm definitely pregnant.  And yes, it is definitely yours," I added, sure that would be a following question soon.  "Are you okay?" I asked, unsure what was going to happen now.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed May 07, 2014 8:46 am

I really had no idea if I was okay.  I ran a hand through my hair and stared at her.  "How are you?  You're the pregnant one," I said blatantly.  She should nto be asking me if I was okay.  I could figure out how to make it through this -- I always did when I got big and life changing news like this.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Thu May 08, 2014 4:17 am

I chuckled and shook my head slightly.  "I'm alright... just a little bit nauseous," I explained.  I knew that was all normal as I was about six weeks along.  "Draco, I know this is a huge surprise and shock.  Everything will work out for the best."  Of course it was not entirely a shock to me since I was trying to do something to keep Draco mine.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu May 08, 2014 5:27 am

I ran a hand through my hair and stood up to start pacing.  "I just can't believe it.  I dunno what to think right now," I admitted honestly.  There was no way that this could end well for any party involved.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Thu May 08, 2014 6:40 am

"Draco," I said, standing up and putting a hand on his shoulder.  "It'll be okay.  We just need to figure out what we're going to do about it."  Of course I knew what I hoped would happen, but Draco would play a major role in that.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu May 08, 2014 5:01 pm

Of course it would be okay for Pansy.  But what was I to do about it?  I knew that I would be a bigger disappoitment to my family, but maybe that would end up being a good thing.  We could get away from them and I would nto have to protect the child from my father.  I looked at Pansy.  "I don't want to lose the baby - or you," I said.  I was not in love with Pansy, but I did have feelings for her.  I was not going to elt her or ayone else do something to that baby.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Fri May 09, 2014 6:15 am

I was so happy to hear him say that; I wanted to keep the baby, obviously, for how else would I be able to keep Draco?  I smiled at him.  "That's wonderful!  I was hoping you would say that," I told him.  "Madam Pomfrey is the only other person who knows at the moment, though.  She was helping me figure out why I wasn't feeling well."  I figured it would be wise to keep this as much of a secret as possible, at least until after graduation.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri May 09, 2014 6:42 pm

That was probably a very wise idea on Pansy's part.  I nodded at her, stopping my pacing.  "Good, good.  Let's keep it that way.  Only tell those that absolutely need to know.  I won't tell my family until after Graduation.  You won't be showing really," I said, thinking aloud.  I did not want a scene while I was still at school.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Mon May 12, 2014 10:31 am

I nodded, understanding what he was getting at.  We of all people knew how cruel students could be to each other.  "Draco, what are you going to tell your parents?" I wondered.  I knew it was still quite a shock to him, but I wanted to feel him out for exactly what could potentially happen.  He already said he did not want to lose me or teh baby, so that was good news.  But besides that... I was curiuos.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next