Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New beginings...where to start..tbd

3 posters

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

New beginings...where to start..tbd - Page 2 Empty Re: New beginings...where to start..tbd

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:53 pm

I tore my glare away from Black and it softened when I met the eyes of my sister.  Sometimes she knew not what she was doing it seemed.  "You know how they feel about things like this," I said, speaking of our parents -- especially Father.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

New beginings...where to start..tbd - Page 2 Empty Re: New beginings...where to start..tbd

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:04 pm

I closed my eyes and sighed, "You won't tell them will you?" I said as I opened my wide eyes. "We were just talking right?" I turned to Elena, hoping she'd back up my story and tell my brother I had nothing to do with the prank that she had set up, I wasn't even sure what it was. If Father though I had pranked my own house he himself would come here, I was sure of it.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:07 pm

She looked scared of him. I would later of course aim to find out why she was scared of him so much. " Yeah...for whatever my word is worth. All we did was talk..." I told him as if he was listening to a word I was saying anyway.
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:28 pm

I smiled up at her, happy that she stood behind me. I hoped that would be enough for my brother not to involve my parents although I'm sure he took her words with a grain of salt. "Are you going to tell?" I looked back at him with wide eyes.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:29 pm

"That's just as bad as anything else you could have done," I spat, rolling my eyes.  I was not entirely sure if I was going to vouch for my sister or not.  I could always be a good brother and be nice... but then if father ever found out about any of this, then I would have to anwer to him as well.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:36 pm

I flinched at my brothers words, knowing they were true. I should never had talk to her, I should've just said sorry and left. I knew if Father ever did find out that Draco didn't tell him he would be in trouble as well. I didn't want to be responsible for that. I lowered my head holding my books tighter to my chest. "You can tell him....if you want." I said softly. "I don't want to get you in trouble."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:41 pm

I sighed, " All right look, how about this neither of you should say anything....having a conversation with someone shouldn't be this hard..." I said as I left the pair to their thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:47 pm

I put a hand under my sister's chin and lifted it gently.  "I won't tell him," I said to her quietly.  "Just remember what he will do if he finds out who you keep company with... I can't protect you from him."  I loved my father, I did.  But he just had so much power over all of us... I knew better than to cross him.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:53 pm

I smiled up at my brother, "thank you." I said, "and I know." Our father was an interesting person, so much power over people shouldn't be allowed but somehow he had it. I didn't doubt what he said, when father got mad, he got mad. Nothing could stop him. I hugged Draco, he was a great brother and I was luck to have him. I wouldn't want anything to happen to him.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:00 pm

I could not help but smile when Juniper gave me a hug.  I pretended to be all stoic and whatnot, but my sister had a way of bringing out my softer side.  To be honest, I hoped she somehow escaped our family... I just had no idea how she could do that.  "But why does it have to be Black?  I suppose it could be worse -- it could have been Potter or the Weasleys..." I shuddered at the thought.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:44 pm

I forced a fake laugh as my eyes widened, happy that Draco couldn't see. "I would never." I told him but how could he know? I had talked to Harry and his friends the other day and they seemed nice, not like our parents and Draco made them out to be. Being here, I was learning a lot about my family. I pulled away from my brother and pulled my book back up to my chest, having put it to the side for the hug. "Can we go back to the common room now?" I just wanted to forget this had happened, put it out of my mind and try to figure out how I was not going to talk to Harry and them again, Draco may be willing to forgive a Black but if he found out about this, it would be a different story.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:02 am

I nodded, looking at Juniper.  "Here... let me carry some of those for you," I said, holding out my arms to take some of her books from her.  I could really be nice sometimes.  "You look worried.  Is everything alright?" I did not want her to be fretting about anything.  I knew I could be overly protective of her, but it was for her own good in my opinion.  If someone was making her this way, I was going to do something about it -- unless it was just her being concerned about father... in that case, I could not help.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:48 am

I smiled at him and placed some of my books in his arms. "Thanks." I know he was just worried about me, probably thinking he was doing what was best. I sighed, "It's nothing, just worried about father." I knew he couldn't do anything about it but just telling him made me feel a bit better and knowing he wouldn't tell him about talking to Black put me somewhat at ease.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:46 am

I nodded, understanding completely what she was talking about.  I sighed.  "I dunno what to do about him," I said quietly.  "I just don't want him to find out about anything you're doing that he disapproves of."  I worried about my sister.  She had a kind heart and that tended to get her into trouble -- mostly with father.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:10 am

I sighed and nodded as I began making my way to the common room, "I know." I said. My brother was very protective of me and I feared it would come back to hurt him someday. I never want him to get hurt for my decisions. He wasn't the 'disappointment', I was. I knew father did what he thought was best, but now, I wasn't so sure.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next