Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New beginings...where to start..tbd

3 posters

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

New beginings...where to start..tbd - Page 13 Empty Re: New beginings...where to start..tbd

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri May 09, 2014 6:29 am

I sighed and shook my head.  "If neither one of us cares, why do we keep doing it?" I asked, though I already knew the answer to that.  Father.  Father was the one who made sure we kept our toes to the line and never once stepping over it.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

New beginings...where to start..tbd - Page 13 Empty Re: New beginings...where to start..tbd

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri May 09, 2014 12:27 pm

I sighed and looked over at him "We both know why." I replied, not bothering to say it out loud. Father had ways of being so......persuasive at times. "It's not like we can just ignore him." I didn't really care if he hurt me but I wanted to make sure Draco would be okay, just like he had done for me countless times before.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri May 09, 2014 6:51 pm

Of course she was right again -- not that I would tell her that in those words.  "Sometimes I just want to say that I hate him and be done with him.  But others, I'm reminded he's our father... and I would hate to have anything happen to him," I confided in Juniper.  Only he would understand what I meant.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri May 09, 2014 8:24 pm

I nodded, understating completely. "He still is Father." I agreed. "I just wish we didn't have this stupid reputation to uphold in the first place." I hated it when Draco acted the way Father wanted. That wasn't him. This was him, the Draco in front of me now. I wished he wasn't forced to hide it. "I mean, like you said I love Father but sometimes wished I could say what I wanted to him and act like I want in front of him." I sighed again, "It shouldn't be this hard to please your parents." Not that I knew what that was like.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sat May 10, 2014 4:15 pm

"Sometimes... because I am really rather good at being exactly what Father wants out of a son," I said, in no way bragging about it, "I'm worried that I'm going to lose myself or something.  I mean, yes, some of what Father expects is a part of me, but it's not me entirely.  And yet, I'm forced to pretend that is all that I am."  I hoped that Juniper knew what I meant.  I hated admitting it, but I had to.  June had to know my fears because I could not tell anyone else.  "So, basically, if I start becoming him, please... smack me upside the head or something."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sun May 11, 2014 5:14 am

I gave a small laugh. "You not going to turn into him." I said as I shook my head. "You too nice to turn into him, even if I'm the only one that really gets to see that." I looked up at him. Draco had protected us so much in the past, I was determined to protect him in anyway I could even if I was protecting him against himself. "But if you insist, if I think your turning into him, I promise to smack you upside the head." I tried and failed not to laugh at how serious I was attempting to be when I said the last sentence.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun May 11, 2014 8:51 am

I grinned at her.  "You know I'd do the same for you," I said, still chuckling as I shook my head slightly.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sun May 11, 2014 10:02 pm

I rolled my eyes at my brother, "You'd do anything for me, and that still scares me."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon May 12, 2014 11:00 am

"You should feel flattered," I pointed out.  "Not scared by that fact."  I grinned at her, but I knew what she was getting at.  I just was not sure if I wanted to deal with that aspect of it again.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Mon May 12, 2014 9:32 pm

I rolled my eyes and decided to take a step away from these topics. "Fine, I'm flattered." I said, a small smile came across my lips as I turned towards my brother. "I bet there are lots of girls who would want the great Draco Malfoy as their protector." I smirked at him, showing him I could be light too.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Tue May 13, 2014 6:40 am

I laughed and rolled my eyes.  "Well, I am quite the catch," I said, winking at her.  Of course a lot of people just wanted to be around for fake reasons -- such as the perks of being a Malfoy.  But that was okay.  I needed minions to help me get things done.  Crabbe and Goyle were not necessarily the smartest of friends, but they did make excellent body guards for me.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Tue May 13, 2014 9:50 am

"Yeah, you're are definitely a catch." I said sarcastically with a eye roll. I knew a lot of people tried to be friends with us because of our last name but I could usually tell the difference. That's when Father usually got involved. "No one could resist you."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Tue May 13, 2014 5:32 pm

"I feel like I should apologize... I'm sure that the girls' in your dorm speak of me often... and, if guys spoke of you that way, I would not want to hear it.  Naturally I would give them the what for, though," I added, grinning at her.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Tue May 13, 2014 9:32 pm

I rolled my eyes at him. "I usually just ignore them." I said, "I don't need to hear how handsome and great my twin is when they don't know the whole truth." I finished sarcastically. I usually pretended to ignore them but I was actually interested in hearing what they thought about him, I knew the whole truth, they didn't. "At least you don't have to worry about that at all in your dorm." I wasn't sure how I felt about that so I kept my voice as neutral as possible.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed May 14, 2014 6:01 am

"You say that almost as if the whole truth makes me worse not better," I teased, nudging her with my elbow playfully.  I got all quiet when Juniper mentioned guys speaking of her.  The Slytherin boys were already frightened by me when it came to her, I just was not entirely sure I wanted to inform her of that part.  I just did not want her to get hurt.  "Oh... well, guys don't gossip, June.  And they don't talk about you in front of me anymore anyways."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next