Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People like us we gotta stick together..keep your head up nothing lasts forever. -- December 2016

+7
Benjamin Wood
Ryan Black
Sirius Black
Graham McCullum
Ember Potter Black
George Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
11 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

People like us we gotta stick together..keep your head up nothing lasts forever. -- December 2016  - Page 5 Empty Re: People like us we gotta stick together..keep your head up nothing lasts forever. -- December 2016

Post  George Weasley Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:51 am

I wanted to split myself into many more bodies; I did not want to leave Elena's side, but I wanted to help the kids.  I knew that Ben and Graham had the girls, but that did not mean that I did not want to help them.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

People like us we gotta stick together..keep your head up nothing lasts forever. -- December 2016  - Page 5 Empty Re: People like us we gotta stick together..keep your head up nothing lasts forever. -- December 2016

Post  Alexander McNair Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:03 pm

They had surprised us, I will give them that. The dark star however told me to make sure the new recruits had a little fun. So, after dealing with the Weasels it'll be no problem. We just have to get them by themselves again. I dodged one of the attacks from the traitor's skank. " Oh come now....you know we had fun with your mumsy...and now we have you and your girls....you have vigor but they still have innocence." I taunted as I grinned when I saw the hatred from them. Turning myself to look toward the other death eaters, " Come now, really....you think you lot are going to get out of here....you and we all know that what the dark star wants the dark star gets." I told the parents standing in front of us. I kept my eye on them because I didn't think any of my words were registering in their heads.
Alexander McNair
Alexander McNair

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:49 am

"Keep your hands off of my daughters," I nearly growled, the father in me bearing his head and spurring me onward.  I would not let anything happen to my little girls.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:53 am

" I can promise you, by the end of this....we will be walking out of here." I spoke up to make sure I was heard. " You put one more pathetic hand on either of them I will end you." For everyone that has been hurt by both Riddles. I would take as many of them out as I could. I was so glad the boys were with them

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:59 pm

I pulled myself up and heard Ben trying to get the girls to leave... heard the Death eaters taunting Mr. and Mrs. Weasley.  I coughed and found my wand quickly.  There were so many of them... I was not entirely sure where my help was needed most.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:16 am

I heard shouting and held onto Tori's hand tightly, making sure that she still had hold of Ren's.  I saw Graham clambering to his feet on the other side of Death Eaters.  Relieved for a split second, I pulled the twins behind me to protect them.  Their parents were fighting a couple of Death Eaters each, Graham was trying to get through to us, and then there was me with the girls who had no wands.  How were we going to get out of here?
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:13 pm

One of them came behind me and hit me in the back of the head. I dropped to the ground as I shook my head hoping somehow to get my vision back to normal. Scrambling back up as we tried to stay in front of the kids. Briefly I made eye contact with Ben, " Make sure they get out" I said to him as I turned back to fighting. The more we took down the more seemed to show up. We have to get out of here before the new Voldemort gets here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Weasley Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:34 am

I felt and probably looked like I had been hit by a train. I felt terrible that we were in this mess. We stayed with Ben who had a tight grip on my hand as I made sure I had a tight grip on ren's. When my parents shouted at us. I didn't want to leave them short handed. I mean, we don't have our wands. One of them has them. " Ben, one of them has our wands. " i told him, taking a little pressure off my feet. Everything ached, i was feeling like i could drop to the ground. I would do everything in my power to make sure it didn't happen.
Victoria Weasley
Victoria Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:32 am

I was blasted through the air, trying not to yell, but failing.  I did not want to worry the girls, but it was inevitable.  I landed on the ground roughly, spitting out some blood before getting up.  My shoulder ached on my wand arm; I was pretty sure that I hurt myself badly, but I would not stop until I knew that my girls were safe.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Caellum F. Weasley Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:13 pm

Ryan Black wrote:I heard Nana and Gramps talking about something in lowered voices -- which meant it was something important.  I looked at Cael.  "I'm going to see what's going on," I said, standing up and going to the living room where they were.  I just heard something about Dad watching us.  "I dunno if the Healers at St. Mungos' would appreciate all of us in there with Dad... he is trying to heal, you know," I told them, walking into the room.  "But what's going on that we'd have someone else watch us?"

I nodded to Ryan as I went the other way to see what was up so nan wouldn't see the two of us on that side. I swear Nan has eagle hearing. Wanting to know what the heck was going on and then I heard the Uncle Dean having to watch us. " Yeah....Why?" I asked again.

Caellum F. Weasley
Caellum F. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:00 am

I looked up from Sirius and to the two boys.  I sighed and knew that we could not just blow this off.  "Okay, well, there was a bit of trouble with your sisters," I said looking at Cael.  "We were going to go help and I know Uncle Dean wouldn't mind if you guys were in the hospital room with him for a little while."  I really did not want to get into any more detail than that.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:41 pm

I turned to face the oncoming death eaters, when I got hit by a freight train. The force knocked the wind out of me and I dropped to the floor. I couldn't stop coughing, I started getting kicked in the stomach. I managed to stop the first two and then he got me. "Ugh!....Get them out ...of here!" I said loudly. Not entirely sure where anyone was.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:44 pm

I saw Elena getting hit -- badly -- by Death Eaters.  I saw the boys with the twins.  "Get out of here!  We'll be right behind you!" I shouted at them.  I was sure that the twins would not leave unless they knew that.  Even though I was not entirely sure if that was true.  I had to get to Lenni, though.  I was not going to argue with the kids.  I had to trust Ben and Graham to get my daughters out of there.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:51 pm

I knew that they would need help, but we did have to get the twins out of there.  They looked horrible.  My grip tightened on Victoria's hand.  "We're going," I said.  "Stay close."  I was not going to let any of them get hurt.  Graham had a daughter to get home to; I made a promise to Uncle George and Aunt Lenni that I would protect their daughter... and that meant Ren, too.  They were like family.  I shot a curse towards the Death Eaters converging on my aunt and uncle and started to run with Tori behind me.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:03 pm

I wanted to argue, but Graham and Ben were too strong.  I just feared that this would be the last time I saw my parents.  I bit my lip to keep the tears from coming to my eyes.  I stumbled slightly, but Graham kept me on my feet as we went.  I hoped that they would be able to protect us... our wands were no longer with us.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next