Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People like us we gotta stick together..keep your head up nothing lasts forever. -- December 2016

+7
Benjamin Wood
Ryan Black
Sirius Black
Graham McCullum
Ember Potter Black
George Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
11 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

People like us we gotta stick together..keep your head up nothing lasts forever. -- December 2016  - Page 4 Empty Re: People like us we gotta stick together..keep your head up nothing lasts forever. -- December 2016

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:28 am

We couldn't just let them go barreling in. That was our job. I sighed angrily as I put an arm out to grab one as I knew George would get the other. I brought them into the shadows as I put them against the wall and covered Ben's mouth. " Sh..." I said to inform him I'm not someone whose going to do anything. I looked to the pair of them. I mean, I knew there was something that was going to happen I did expect however they would have waited more than five minutes to come searching. " What are you two doing?" I whispered angrily looking between the two boys. Not only did we our daughters to worry about now there boyfriends too.

I was grateful that they were there and wanted to help but this put them in serious danger.

Back to top Go down

People like us we gotta stick together..keep your head up nothing lasts forever. -- December 2016  - Page 4 Empty Re: People like us we gotta stick together..keep your head up nothing lasts forever. -- December 2016

Post  George Weasley Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:12 am

I grabbed Graham and glared at the two of them.  "Do you seriously not listen to your elders?" I asked, hating calling myself old, but I really wanted to get the point across that they should listen to us.  "Ben -- if Percy knew you were here, I'd be a dead man.  And Graham, you are in a right state -- you shouldn't be here, either."
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:47 am

I stared incredulously at George and Elena.  "You do realize that I'm in my twenties and Ben is right behind me?  We don't exactly need parenting advice anymore," I pointed out.  "Nor do you need to worry about us -- we do have some knowledge, you know.  You can't go barreling in there with just the two of you.  Now we're here, use us."  And they could not use 'being parents' against me, either, because I had a little girl that I loved dearly and was scared to death that she would lose her dad, so I did understand where they were coming from.  I was working at keeping my breathing even and to not be thrown into a coughing fit - there was no reason to give our position away.   

<< Yes, I did decide that he had a kid with his previous wife... all because you said you thought he had one when I came to visit Smile >>
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:00 am

That was not necessarily the right way to handle George and Lenni, but he did have a point.  I looked at the two of them.  "C'mon, you know he's right.  You need all the help you can get... I'm surprised Ember and Sirius aren't here," I added, wondering if there would be more people showing up.  Screams from Ren and Tori erupted from the caves again.  I knew that we were not going to stay out here and argue much longer... they needed us.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:45 am

I ran a hand through my red hair.  "I don't want to have to worry about you two in there," I whispered vehemently at them.  "Least of all you, Ben..."  I bit my lip slightly and looked at Lenn.  We did not have time for this.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:03 pm

I heard my girls screaming, I had enough of this. I looked to the boys in front of us, " Look we don't have time for this right now....you can believe however that I am going to pull out my lectures for you both later...now...let's go get them and please be careful. " I instructed. I am going to kill whoever has our little girls and I wasn't sure how the boys and girls would be able to handle what I will do for them. We had gotten to the doors and I peered in and saw them covered in blood as a familiar face was in front of them. I transformed back into the tiger as I looked back to the others.

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:19 pm

I nodded and followed behind the other three.  They would need their strongest defense in the front.  I knew that I was a little bit rough on the edges hwen it came to the point of being up to dueling, but I would manage.  It was for Serenity.  As much as I wanted to deny it, I did love her.  I wondered what I had been thinking to be getting involved with someone as young as she... but I could not deny my feelings.  I just had a hard time acknowledging it and admitting it.  But seeing Serenity tied up and bloody, it broke my heart and enraged me at the same time.  I saw George and Lenni start fighting the Death Eaters - at least, that was who I assumed they were.  I looked at Ben and we seemed to have the same idea:  Get the girls.  I rushed over to them with Ben.  "C'mon... we're going to get you out of here," I whispered to Serenity, relief coming to me when her blue eyes found mine.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:29 pm

I let Graham untie Serenity before I went to help Victoria.  One of us needed to stay alert to protect the four of us from the spells flying everywhere.  George and Elena were fighting while we were standing guard over their daughters.  Once I knew Graham had gotten Ren loose, I bent to untie Tori.  I was grateful that she was going to be okay.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:13 am

I had cornered McNair as this was for me and my mother and now my children. He was going to die and it would be by my hand. I snarled at him as he attempted to get rid of me. Benefit of being a cat, I could see it coming. Unfortunately, my attention was on Mcnair so much I did not see Mulciber waiting for me to slip up and then it hit me and sent me into the wall as I crashed to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:42 pm

I had been fighting  Mulciber but he blasted me backwards into the cave wall.  I did not ahve time to call out to Lenni that he was right behind her.  Standing up and attempting to catch my breath, I ran forward to go after McNair -- he was trying to gang up on my wife.  "Not this time!" I said as I waved my wand to keep him from touching Elena again.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:02 am

I finally got Tori loose and looked at her, kissing her forehead despite the fighting.  "Tori!  You're going to be okay," I said, holding onto her hand while standing up.  I wanted to make sure no one got close to her.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:21 am

"Move!" I shouted, pushing the twins and Ben out of the way from a curse.  It blasted the other three one way and me the opposite direction before I could jump aside with them.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:37 am

I was so happy to see my parents and our boyfriends coming to our rescue.  I was still scared to death and unsure if we could get out, but seeing them, I felt hope.  I held onto Graham when he untied me and wished I had my wand still -- I could possibly help them.  Graham pushed us out of the way, and there was too much smoke for me to see what happened.  "No!" I yelled, though my voice was hoarse from screaming earlier.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Weasley Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:46 am

I reached out for my sister's hand, " He's okay!" I shouted to let her know while I leaned on Ben for support after we got pushed from Graham. He had to be okay, he couldn't just get here and lose him because of us. I looked to Ben and had never been more happy to see him. I tried to stand on my own but they took to much out of me. I wanted to apologize to mum and dad and even to Ren. We had left to come home if I didn't have to stop to tie my shoe we wouldn't be in this mess.
Victoria Weasley
Victoria Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:49 am

I held tightly onto Tori and was grateful that she had Ren's hand.  I was picking myself up from Graham pushing us.  "He'll be fine... we need to get you out of here," I said, not wanting to just leave the others, but I knew that we needed to get the girls to safety.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next