Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People like us we gotta stick together..keep your head up nothing lasts forever. -- December 2016

+7
Benjamin Wood
Ryan Black
Sirius Black
Graham McCullum
Ember Potter Black
George Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
11 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

People like us we gotta stick together..keep your head up nothing lasts forever. -- December 2016  - Page 6 Empty Re: People like us we gotta stick together..keep your head up nothing lasts forever. -- December 2016

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:09 pm

A spell came flying towards the man kicking me, just got hit. I rolled over onto my other, I screamed out in pain as I saw George running over to me. I knew I had some broken bones, I had to get up. To help him help me. I needed my husband, I reached for my wand trying to cover him as much as I could. Did our little girls get out okay? I hope so. I saw Mcnair about to hit George, " Look out!" I shouted as I got kicked in the back. Glad the guys got them out of their. I hoped it wouldn't be the last time I saw them. And Cael, thank god for mum and dad.

Back to top Go down

People like us we gotta stick together..keep your head up nothing lasts forever. -- December 2016  - Page 6 Empty Re: People like us we gotta stick together..keep your head up nothing lasts forever. -- December 2016

Post  Graham McCullum Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:14 pm

George and Lenni needed help.  One of us needed to stay behind -- but I knew the girls were going to be tough to get out of there in the first place.  Once we were out, I'd send Ben back in and then go get reinforcements.  I held onto Ren, lifting her back to her feet when she stumbled.  I pulled her closer to me and created a shield spell when a curse nearly hit us, but hit the cave wall beside us.  Rocks came flying at us and I turned Serenity so she would not get hit by them.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Weasley Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:17 pm

Ben and I were running just ahead of Graham and Ren. The rocks came down I turned back around "Ren!...Graham!" I shouted. I couldn't lose my parents or my sister, everything was coming down quickly. " Ben! We have to help." I said as I wanted to spring into action.
Victoria Weasley
Victoria Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:18 pm

I heard Elena's warning... a little too late.  I went flying into the air, landing hard on the cold ground.  I felt something crack in my leg and let out a scream of pain and anger.  I was not going to let that hinder me from helping my wife get out of there, even if I did not.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:28 pm

I pulled Tori closer.  "They're fine; look!" I said, pointing through the dust in the air.  "I'll come back to help your parents," I added to her.  There was no way I was going to leave them here alone.  But I had to listen to get Tori and Ren out of there.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Weasley Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:35 pm

Being pulled near him I leaned on him, I wanted to argue with him I physically couldn't stand up anymore. My sister and Graham were behind us and we ran outside. " Be careful...you better get back to me.." I told him. I started having problems breathing, anxiety attacks, I wasn't sure what happened to me I just knew every body part hurts. I needed everyone to be all right.
Victoria Weasley
Victoria Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:42 pm

I had to carry Serenity the rest of the way out.  There was no way she was going to be able to walk on her own.  I looked at Ben.  "Give me Tori... I'll get them back and bring others back here," I said to him.  George and Lenni needed help.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:51 pm

I gave Victoria a kiss.  "I'll come back to you," I said to her, hoping that I would not break that promise.  I looked at Graham and let him take hold of Tori, too.  "Be careful..."
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:10 pm

I reached out and took hold of Tori, both of us sort of leaning on Graham.  I looked at Ben, who was just like one o fmy cousins.  "Be careful yourself," I said to him.  I could not imagine how Tori felt -- I was freaking out about our parents, if Graham would have gone back... which is what it sounded like... poor Tori.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Weasley Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:16 pm

I watched as Ben ran back in for our parents. I leaned on Graham as I couldn't believe what was going on. " he better.....they better..." I said quietly as tears clouded my vision as I couldn't believe what was going on. My eyes closing as my head was aching, I needed to force myself to stay awake. I needed to know that they were okay. Please merlin....Let them come back. " What do we do?"
Victoria Weasley
Victoria Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:19 pm

I held onto both of them.  "I'm getting you somewhere safe.  And then I will get them out," I said to the twins.  Of course I would bring back reinforcements.  I held onto the two of them tightly.  "I'm taking you to your grandparets," I told them, at least letting them know where they would reappear.  They would get a bit of help, too.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:42 pm

I held onto Graham as he got us back to Grandma and Grandpa's place.  I heard noises and people being loud.  I could only see black at the moment.  It was hard to get my focus.  Finally I was focusing on what was going on around me -- Grandma was getting Tori to the couch while Graham got me to a chair.  I heard Grandpa freaking out.  I saw the boys there... I wanted to try to show Cael that we were okay, but I was sure I was not successful.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:48 pm

I had to leave the room, I didn't want to have Ryan or Cael see me freak out and the girls are getting attention. "What's going on Graham?" I asked him as I kept pacing from the living room, to the kitchen. " Where is this place?" I asked him. I needed to get there they needed help.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:55 pm

I got the girls somewhat situated.  Ryan and Cael were getting some supplies for me -- which was good.  Keep them busy.  I wet to the kitchen.  "Sirius, go.  They need you.  Graham, I've got these two," I said to them quickly, not wantin gSirius to go mental when the boys get back to the living room with the supplies I needed to get the girls by until we got more help.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:59 pm

I looked at the twins and then at Sirius.  "Grab my arm.  I'll take you," I said quietly.  There were so many things going through my mind -- the Weasleys, Ren, Phoebe.  But I was going back there to make sure everyone would get out.  There was no way I was not.  If I was going to go, I would rather go in battle than in my sickness.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum