Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People like us we gotta stick together..keep your head up nothing lasts forever. -- December 2016

+7
Benjamin Wood
Ryan Black
Sirius Black
Graham McCullum
Ember Potter Black
George Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
11 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

People like us we gotta stick together..keep your head up nothing lasts forever. -- December 2016  - Page 3 Empty Re: People like us we gotta stick together..keep your head up nothing lasts forever. -- December 2016

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:42 am

I hugged him, " Did Tori tell you if she and Ren were going somewhere?" I asked as my grip on my husbands hand must have been close to unbearable as I tried to loosen my hand. In fear of breaking his hand, " They didnt come home for the baking..." I explained. I felt like a terrible mother.

Back to top Go down

People like us we gotta stick together..keep your head up nothing lasts forever. -- December 2016  - Page 3 Empty Re: People like us we gotta stick together..keep your head up nothing lasts forever. -- December 2016

Post  Benjamin Wood Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:27 pm

I shook my head, thinking.  "I mean, the four of us were going to try to do something together, but that was going to be in the next few days," I said, knowing that was the only type of plans outside of the family that the girls had mentioned doing.  "Did Ren drag them over to Graham's?  I could see them checking in on him before heading home... he's been feeling more off than usual," I suggested, thinking that seemed logical.  Perhaps I would not be going over to Percy and Penny's house for supper.  I was going to help find my girlfriend.  They would understand.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:26 am

I shook my head as the grip on George's poor hand must have been close to breaking it. " We just came from there..." I said quietly. I wanted to know where the girls were and I wanted to know now. " No...they aren't there..." I told him. I was close to breaking, I needed to figure this out. I turned to George " What do we do?" I asked him, turning to Ben who looked just as concerned. " We will keep you posted." I know for a fact that Ben is going to want to come with us. We know how his parents were...and how he is growing to be just like them. I took George's hand and turned him around and left Ben staying at the door before he had a chance to respond.

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:43 am

They were goign to keep me posted?  I was not going to just stand around and do nothing.  I watched them walk away and closed the door.  I grabbed parchment and my owl, jotting a quick note and sending it to Percy's house just to let them know I was not coming over.  I was going to go see Graham.  If they just left him like the left me... I knew he was probably getting around to go out and find them.  We should at least be in pairs.  I could not believe George and Lenni -- they knew me!  They knew I would get involved... which was probably why they just left like that.  I smiled slightly at that thought.  Everyone said that was the way my parents were, too.  I was glad that I was growing up to make them proud even though they were not here.  I went to the fireplace and took a pinch of Floo powder.  I was going to see what Graham's plan was.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:14 pm

I could not believe that Elena just steered us away.  I heard the front door close and I was sure that Ben was not going to listen.  He had too much Oliver in him.  I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.  We got the easy options out of the way... but now where could they be?  "I think we may have to attempt to retrace their steps," I offered.  "Clearly we would not be able to get into Hogwarts, but why not start in Hogsmeade?  Maybe there would be clues..."
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:22 am

I had gotten dressed into jeans and better clothes, just so that way I could go out and try to find Serenity and Victoria.  I would leave a note to have them write us if they showed up here.  There was no reason for me to stay here doing nothing.  I heard the familiar noise of someone appearing in my fireplace and went to the living room.  I saw Ben standing there, brushing himself off.  "Ben!  Did they come to talk to you, too?" I asked, finishing buttoning my shirt.  I was not going to stay here and I knew that was why Ben was here, too.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:44 pm

I nodded as I pulled George along to seemingly get to Hogsmeade faster. " apparate?" I asked him as I pulled my wand out. I would find them and tear whoever had them limb from limb. I was a touch over protective. Did I care I get called that. Not now, "When we get there I can see if I can pick up a smell?" I suggested. I know Tigers aren't really trackers but I would be able to notice our girls.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:13 am

I nodded at my wife.  "That does sound like a good start," I agreed.  We apparated to Hogsmeade and I wished that there was more I could do.  I started looking around while Elena used her other talents to see if she could find anything that way.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:54 am

I had changed into my tiger form as I walked slowly trying to get any scent I could. I walked back and forth for a couple of minutes trying to get anything I could. I knew I would be able to get a whiff of something belonging to them. I was about to change back and tell George I had no luck. I caught a scent, it was them. I also caught a few other scents that I wished I could forget. McNair, Allistair. The older death eaters. Along with a few new ones. I didn't recognize, I started snarling to give George a hint I found something as I followed the scents around the corner of Hogshead. Leading the way down the streets, I was ignoring the people staring at me for the most part. Their scent was becoming stronger I picked up the pace a bit as I started at a light jog. I didn't want to lose the scents. It was as if they were here and now they're on the move. Maybe they got free. It was getting stronger as I sped up more so. Still keeping a tab on George as he was behind me.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:50 am

I heard Elena's growl and turned towards her.  When she started to run, I jogged to keep up.  I kept my eye on my wife as I ran behind her.  I continued to follow her, and the longer we ran the more angry I became.  My little girls... they were all alone and mot likely scared to death.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:09 am

I nodded at Graham and was glad to see that he was going into action.  "Yeah, they did," I said as we headed out.  Graham really did look like hell, but I knew there was no way that he was going to back down from trying to help Serenity.  I looked at him and we nodded without saying a word.  "Hogsmeade," I added, knowing that we really were thinking too much alike as to the look that he gave me.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:27 am

I nodded at him.  We Apparated to Hogsmeade and looked around we made our way around.  "Look," I said, pointing out some tracks.  We made eye contact and started running towards where the tracks led.  I had a hard time keeping up, but there was no way I was going to stop.  What was Ren and Tori going through?
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:51 pm

The scent led us down to an old shack as I came to a halt. I looked back to George to make sure he was there as I transformed back into myself. " They're in..." I whispered as we were cut off by screams and then laughter. I felt the hairs on my neck stand up as I felt old memories come rushing back. I shook my head, this isn't about me. I heard some footsteps and whispering frantically, I pulled George into the shadows as I didn't want us to be spotted.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:19 pm

I stopped and gripped my wand tightly when I heard our girls scream.  When Lenni pulled me into the shadows, I had heard the whispering as well.  I looked around for the source because it definitely did not sound like it was coming from the caves.  I turned and finally saw the source.  I nudged my wife and pointed out the boys we specifically said to stay at their homes.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:23 pm

We heard the girls' screams and ran even faster towards the source.  Graham was muttering about how badly he was going to hurt them for doing that to Tori and Ren; I had to whisper to him to keep his cool.  "We need to keep our heads," I whispered, putting a hand on his shoulder.  He was looking miserable, but there was no way I would make him stop.  I knew how much he cared for Serenity because I felt the same way about Victoria.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next