Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She deserves much better than me -- December 2016 (DONE)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

She deserves much better than me -- December 2016 (DONE) Empty She deserves much better than me -- December 2016 (DONE)

Post  Leopold Greyback Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:35 am

I was extremely worried about what to do about Sedona.  Our friendship was just getting back on track, I was not sure how we or if we should continue with a date or anything at all.  And that was where Dad came in.  It was the beginning of the holiday break.  I was hoping to be able to know how I was going to handle her at the Black New Year's Eve party.  Aunt Ember has done this party since forever, according to Mum.  I found my dad and said, "Can we talk?" It had been a month or so since I told them about what had happened.  So they knew I was bitten by a vampire.  I swear Dad was trying to figure out how to help with this.  He had a great potion invention for Lycanthropy.  The only downfall was it was not a copmlete cure yet... but better than Wolfsbane potion.  He was still working on it.  His potion just was individualized and took awhile to become a cure for the individual victim.

Last edited by Leopold Greyback on Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

She deserves much better than me -- December 2016 (DONE) Empty Re: She deserves much better than me -- December 2016 (DONE)

Post  Ayden Greyback Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:37 am

I looked up from my book and smiled at my son.  "Of course... is it about Sedona or your vampirism?" I asked, giving him a knowing look.  I was sure that I was right one way or the other.  I would guess it had to do with Sedona.  He was doing surprisingly well with his condition.  He was able to eat regular food, but he gained no sustinence.  He had to have blood... which Lucy had more trouble coping with than our son.  At least he could do animal blood instead of human.  So that was nice.  It has gotten interesting in our grocery list.  The magical market has options actually of types of blood.  It was rather interesting and Leo was handling it well once he told us and got used to the idea and got support from everyone.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

She deserves much better than me -- December 2016 (DONE) Empty Re: She deserves much better than me -- December 2016 (DONE)

Post  Leopold Greyback Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:41 am

I laughed and sat down on the couch.  "It's about Sedona... though I have to say -- as horrilbe as it is because I love these animals -- Hippogriff blood is by far my favorite.  Dragon is great, too.  I'm thinking it's due to their power."  They normally did not come from dead animals... they took it from live animals on regular blood draws.  I made sure to find as reputable place as I could due to not wanting to be a monster... well, anymore than I already was.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:43 am

I laughed at my son.  I knew what he was doing and I would not let him avoid talking about Sedona.  "Getting back to the young lady on your mind... what's going on?  Have you decided what you were going to do about everything?" I inquired.  I stood up and put the book away -- it had nothing useful in it for what I hoped to do with it.  It gave me no ideas on making something help Leopold.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:44 am

Of course Dad would not let me digress.  I guess that came with the territory.  I sighed and shook my head.  "I have no idea," I replied, hating that I had no idea.  Normally I always had a plan of some kind.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:45 am

I foled my hands in front of me as I thought.  "You already know that she's okay with your vampirism," I said.  I hoped he would still be able to allow himself to be happy.  "What would be holding you back now?"
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:47 am

I ran a hand through my hair and sighed.  "I don't know if I could give her waht she would want in the future," I explained.  Here I was thinking of things that were way off in the distance in my opinion.  But I had to think of Sedona.  I looked at my dad and I hated the smile on his face.  "I don't know if we'd end up together forever, but I'd have to think about that with any girl.  They tend to think about that stuff.  Who knows who would be 'the one'," I explained.  I really did not know if I would ever find 'the one' with how I was now.  Yeah, Sedona was fine with me like this with us being friends, but to be in a relationship?
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:48 am

I had a bemused smile on my face while listening to Leo.  He was definitely overthinking this.  "Leo, you are allowed to date," I informed him.  "You can just date and only think about the future if you think she has become 'the one'."  I guess I did not quite see the problem... he just needed to stop over thinking things, though I was not surprised.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:50 am

I laughed; Dad was right.  "But is that fair to do?  I can't tell everyone about my... issue," I said, stating the obvious.  I secretly wished that I had a cool way to describe my situation like grandpa's furry little problem.  But I digress.  I looked at my dad.  "I'm over thinking everything, aren't I?" I asked, knowing his look.  I gave that look often, according to my family.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:51 am

I laughed and nodded.  "Yes, you are," I informed my son.  "So the fact of over thinking the future is the only reason you're hesitating to go and date Sedona?"  I highly doubted that was the only reason.  Leo was an over thinker -- as obviously shown - so I was sure there was more.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:53 am

I nodded and laughed nervously.  "Well, Dad, I'm not sure if I want to proceed with dating her.  If we broke up... I don't know if I could live without her.  We had some sort of hardship when she told me how she felt.  It was so difficult to not talk to her lik enormal -- it's still hard.  But I do feel lost without hanging out with her all the time.  It's gotten better... but I don't know.  It's getting hard to get through the week if I don't talk with her.  She keeps me sane with all of this," I explained, sighing.  I hated this feeling and it bothered me to see Dad ws still smiling.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:55 am

"Leo, to me it's obvious," I informed him, chuckling.  It sounded that he needed to realize he was actually in love with Sedona.  He felt lost wihtout her?  "You just need to think simply when it comes to your best friend."  I looked at him waiting for it to dawn on him.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:56 am

It took me a minute to figure out what my dad was getting at.  Then it hit me.  "Are you really saying that I'm in love with Sedona?"  I clarified.  I mean... I guess it made sense.  I just was not sure if it was true.  Did I really love her?
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:57 am

I stood up and put a hand on his shoulder.  "Leo, you're the only one who can honestly answer that question.  I'm just lettin gyou know what I'm seeing," I told him.  There were just the signs tat I was seeing.  It did not necessarily mean that it was true.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:57 am

I never really thought about that.  "Is this how you felt with mum?" I questioned.  I knew Mum and Dad were sort of like love at first sight.  But I didi not really think that was how Dona and I are like.  But now I was not entirely sure.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next