Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not a place that make a home, it's the people -- Summer 1991

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

It's not a place that make a home, it's the people -- Summer 1991 - Page 2 Empty Re: It's not a place that make a home, it's the people -- Summer 1991

Post  October Monroe Bane Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:34 am

We walked over to a bench and I sat down with Jetty.  "Honey... I know it's been difficult with me being with Michael.  After some thinking and talking, we're not going to go through with the wedding until you're okay with everything.  I knwo that you may never be okay with this... and I just want to know if there's anything else I could help with all of this... to make it easier for you." I smiled at him, hoping that he would open up to me about this.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

It's not a place that make a home, it's the people -- Summer 1991 - Page 2 Empty Re: It's not a place that make a home, it's the people -- Summer 1991

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:35 am

I sighed and shrugged.  "I don't know Mum... I just don't tust him, I guess," I said quietly.  "And I already have a dad -- granted he's gone, but still.  I just feel like that's what's going on...t hat you're trying to replace Dad with someone I don't trust or like."  I had to tell Mum the truth.  I did promise her that and she deserved to know.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:38 am

I figured it was something like that  "Jetty, we are not trying to replace your dad.  Michael makes me happy.  I'd love it if you'd like him.  but he's not trying to replace anyone.  Not unless you want him to... all in time," I explained, trying to help make my son feel better about all of this.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:39 am

I smiled at Mum.  "I don't want you to not marry him," I said, thinking that was just ridiculous.  "But I don't want to be forced into calling him dad or anything."  I guess talkign with mum made me realize I was begin a bit of a jerk.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:44 am

I put an arm around Jetty in a hug.  "We won't force you to do anything," I assured him.  I hoped Jetty would at least consider Michael's offer when he asked my son to be his best man.  "Thank you, kiddo.  Ready to head back?" I asked.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:45 am

I stood up and shook out my legs.  "Yep," I agreed, grinning at my mum.  We started to jog back towards our house.  I was glad that Mum was not mad at me for not liking Michael.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2