Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young people sometimes get caught up in the moment and make foolish decisions -- Winter 2014

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Young people sometimes get caught up in the moment and make foolish decisions -- Winter 2014 Empty Young people sometimes get caught up in the moment and make foolish decisions -- Winter 2014

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:29 pm

It was holiday break and I wanted to make sure that Dorian knew what all was going on this Christmas.  My parents were going to be coming for supper and I wanted my son to know that he needed to be on his best behavior.  There was no reason to be constantly brooding and difficult.  He need not be like that around his grandparents.  I would get to the bottom of his attitude.  I walked to his bedroom and knocked on his door before opening it, though I did not wait for him to give me permission to open it.  "Dorian, I'd like to talk with you," I said, poking my head within.  I noticed that his room seemed quite clean compared to normal despite his mother constantly nagging him to keep it picked up while he was home on vacation.  I also saw that his bed seemed a little messed up compared to the rest of the room as well.  I raised my eyebrows at him.  "Did I interrupt something?" I inquired, opening the door completely and standing in the doorway with my arms crossed.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Young people sometimes get caught up in the moment and make foolish decisions -- Winter 2014 Empty Re: Young people sometimes get caught up in the moment and make foolish decisions -- Winter 2014

Post  Lyla Potter Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:32 pm

That was extremely close.  Dorian and I had just started snogging after I had to sneak out of my house and into his room when we heard footsteps and his dad poked his head into his room.  Thank Merlin he did not open the door all the way at first.  I was able to hide in Ian's closet and barely had the door closed when Malfoy started to talk to Ian.  I had to keep from giggling; I loved nearly getting caught... it added so much more excitement to everything.  I just hoped that he would not start searching the bedroom... then I would be in big trouble.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Young people sometimes get caught up in the moment and make foolish decisions -- Winter 2014 Empty Re: Young people sometimes get caught up in the moment and make foolish decisions -- Winter 2014

Post  Dorian Malfoy Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:39 pm

Of course my father's timing would suck tremendously.  I crossed my arms and shrugged.  "What do you want?" I asked him, trying to get him to the point.  I was quite an expert at having disdain in my voice.  Sometimes I surprised myself by the way that I treated my father.  But he really had it coming to him; my whole family did.  I just wanted to get him out of my room as quickly as possible so that Lyla did not have to hide in my closet for an extended period of time.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:35 pm

His tone told me I had indeed interrupted something.  I heard something rustle from what sounded like the inside of his closet.  I glanced over in that direction.  "Your grandparents will be coming for Chirstmas supper," I informed my son, looking back towards him.  "I expect nothing but better behavior than you have been showing lately.  I'd rather not have someone lurking in the dark because of you failing to realize that you cannot hide from me."  I started to walk into his room, looking around.  I could tell that I was making my son nervous; I was positive what I had heard had come from within his bedroom closet.  I just wanted to make them think that I did not know what was going on.  I would end up leaving the room and let whoever it was -- I was assuming it was a girl -- come out from her hiding place and then catch them.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:51 pm

I rolled my eyes.  "That's all you needed to say?  They have been coming to Christmas dinner at our house for as long as I can remember... why would I expect anything different now?" I questioned, my eyes never leaving my father.  I could tell that he knew something was going on in here.  I just hoped that he would let it drop and leave.  Though we may not get time together after all of this, I did not want Lyla to get caught by my father... who knew what he would do or say to her.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:18 am

I wanted to smack my son at the moment.  "Just behave... you don't want to have to answer to Lucius," I said.  I had grown to hate my father.  I hardly ever called him that unless I was in his presence.  I was only as hard as I was on Dorian due to what Lucius expected of me.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:10 am

I was getting tired of standing in the closet.  I was starting to get a little cramped... and when that happened, I tended to start to freak out.  I was a bit claustrophobic.  I knew that Dorian was trying to get his dad out of the room as quickly as possible, but it still was not fast enough.  I tried to focus on keeping my breathing calm so Mr. Malfoy could not hear me.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:37 am

"I always behave when grandfather is here, Dad," I pointed out.  I had no idea why he needed to be so worried.  I started to walk with Dad to try to force him out of my room.  I had a pretty big closet, but I knew how Lyla got when it came to being in confined spaces.  She hated them.  I knew i would be only a matter of time before she would freak out.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:52 am

I nodded and walked out of his room.  "Dorian, make sure that the girl you have in your closet goes home," I informed him.  "Door stays open."  I wanted to know who it was, but if Pansy knew Dorian was in his bedroom snogging, then I would never hear the end of it.  I would give them teh chance to let her leave with dignity before I would see hwo it was.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:39 am

I opened the closet door and I could not believe that Draco knew I had been in the closet.  I stepped out and stared at my boyfriend.  I bit my lip, I knew that my face was quite red.  "Ian... I'm sorry," I said quietly, hoping that I would not speak too loudly because I would rather not be caught if he was actually giving us time to leave.  But then again, I wanted to be with Ian.  I moved closer to him and kissed him passionately before heading towards the window to sneak back out.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:51 am

I held onto her hand and smiled at her.  "Stay," I said quietly.  I wanted her to stay with me.  I did not care if my father got angry, I wanted to have time with Lyla.  "Or I'll go with you."  Either way did not matter to me.  I glanced back outside of my door and was grateful that my father did walk down the stairs.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:20 pm

I kept hold of his hand and stared at him, a smile playing at my lips.  I came back to my boyfriend and pressed my lips against his.  "We should shut the door if I stay," I whispered against his lips.  I did not necessarily want to get caught, but then again... I did not really care at the moment.  The risk was making this so much more fun.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:39 pm

I just pulled her closer to me and started kissing her, leaving the door ajar.  I knew that she enjoyed the risk... if she did not, she would not have snuck over here in the first place.  I moved to where we could fall easily onto my bed.  She was on her back and I kissed her and my hand stroked her thigh.  I wanted her... and I needed her.  I wondered if there was any way she would let me.  As much as we snogged, we never went all the way.  I had no idea if she ever would with me.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:26 pm

I kissed him passionately, our bodies moving together in unison.  I wrapped my one leg around him, pulling him closer to me.  Unbeknownst to others, I did not sleep around with all the guys I flirted with and snogged.  I was not a slut... I just liked to have some fun.  Really, the only guy I could see myself sleeping with was Xander.  I really liked Dorian, but I was not going to just give it away to someone I liked.  And that was one reason why Xander and I have not gone all the way either.  I ran my fingers through his hair as we snogged, pulling it slightly to add a little bit of fun to what we were already doing.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:32 pm

I walked back upstairs to check on Dorian and what I saw made me shake my head and tested my temper.  "Dorain Lucius," I said, crossing my arms.  I was appalled by who I saw was in his arms -- it was a Potter.  Of all the girls in school, he chose Potter.  I was disappointed that he had to choose Potter... I waited for him to untangle himself from her and explain himself tome.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next