Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming home -- Summer 1999 (DONE)

+2
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Ayden Greyback
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Coming home -- Summer 1999 (DONE) Empty Coming home -- Summer 1999 (DONE)

Post  Ayden Greyback Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:50 am

I had gone tot he Lupin Cottage and saw all hte blood in Lucy's grandpa's place and I just went to St. Mungo's right away.  I didn't know who the blood belonged to or any information.  I went and found out it had beena  fight between Lucy adn my father.  Her dad killed mine.  That was two days ago.  My fiancee was going to be released today.  I thought that perhaps she would prefer her parents not me to take her home.  But she wanted me... I only imagine what htis may do to our relationship.  I walked into her room, knocking on the door as I entered.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Coming home -- Summer 1999 (DONE) Empty Re: Coming home -- Summer 1999 (DONE)

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:51 am

I looked up and smiled at my beautiful fiance coming in... but he looked troubled.  I was pretty much all healed up.  I didn't even limp anymore and my bruises were almost completely gone.  I stood up and went over and hugged him.  I kissed him on the lips and grabbed his hand.  "Ayden, are you alright?" I asked him.  We had been so interested and concerned about my well-being that we had not talked about what happened between our fathers.  Frankly, I was overjoyed that my father had won.  He saved me and really, he saved Ayden as well.  But as eveil as Fenrir was... he was still Ayden's father.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:53 am

Of course Lucy would be concerned about someone other than herself.  I pulled her close to me and kissed her forehead.  I wasted so much time trying to change him into something he would never be.  "Lucy, don't worry about me.  That monster got what he deserved," I said quietly.  I started to lead her out of the room when Lucy stopped me.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:54 am

I stopped Ayden and just stared at him.  "Don't turn heartless, Ayden.  I know he was terrible... but he was your father.  You're not a monster.  And I know you.  You're not necessarily mourning Fenrir, but you're mourning the idea and concept you won't have a real father that you tried so hard to have," I said, giving him a big hug.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:54 am

I squeezed Lucy.  SHe was right... I always wanted him to be a real dad.  Something he'd never live up to anyways.  I should not mourn a man that never was.  I pulled away from Lucy.  "There is no point in this," I said.  "I'm just glad that you made it out okay."  I kissed the top of her head.  She didn't need to worry about me so much.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:56 am

I smiled at Ayden and knew that I would continue to be concerned about my fiance.  "Then why don't we get out of here?  I didn't want to come here in the first place let alone stay here for two days," I said, letting Ayden lead me out of there.  I just wanted to curl up with my man.  But where would we go?  I had practically moved Ayden into Grandpa John's house.. would he want to go there?  Was it even livable after everythign?
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:57 am

We got down to the lobby.  "We can go back to the house if you feel comfortable there," I said quietly.  I wasn't sure if she'd be comfortable with going to that house.  "I know there is one place I promised we'd definitely stop by.  OKay, make that two," I said, having to correct myself.  Her mum wanted me to bring her by and so did Desdemona who was visiting right now.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:58 am

I eyed him curiously.  "Well... where do I have to go first?" I questioned, liking the air of mystery.  I took his hand and let him apparate us to wherever he had planned.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:05 am

I checked the time.  Charlie was at his parents and I would be there after Ayden brought my niece to see me.  Charlie and I were hammering out the details of our wedding with his family.  I wanted to have it at the Burrow... nothing crazy and definitely something cozy.  It was going to happen in October and two of my bridesmaids were pregnant... so that was definitely going to make dress shopping interesting to say the least.  The wedding was in a few months and I was going crazy it seemed.  My maid of honor was almost killed... and I needed to make sure that she was okay.  For obvious reasons and not just because she was in my wedding.  I heard a knock at the door and opened it up and saw a very surprised Lucy.  "Luce!" I said, pulling her into a hug.  "I am so glad you're okay!"
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:19 am

I hugged Des tightly as she pulled us into the room.  "I didn't know you were back in town!  Ayden totally surprised me with this!" I said, looking at my fiance to see that he was grinning, loking rather pleased of himself.  I rolled my eyes at him and looked back to my aunt -- even though she was more like a sister to me.  "Are you in town to go over wedding details?" I asked her as we went to sit down.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:19 am

Oh merlin... if they were going to start this talk, I was going to have to leave.  "Hey, if you two are going to do all that talk, I'll go ahead and get out of here.  Lucy, your mum would like to see you, though," I added smiling at the two of them.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:21 am

I felt a little bad but I looked at Ayden.  "You really don't mind if I steal her to help with wedding details?  I'm going to be going over to the Burrow shortly to discuss everything going on with Molly and Charlie.  I would love to have my maid of honor... though I totally understand if you're not up to it, Luce."  I felt really bad for bombarding her... but she did bring it up.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:23 am

I laughed and shook my head.  "It's really not a problem.  You ladies have fun," I said, knowing that I would be doing the same thing with Lucy here shortly.  We really had not set a date, but she loved Christmas time... so I thought it woudl be sweet to do something aroudn then.  I wasn't sure if we'd be ready by this Christmas, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to wait until next year either  Perhaps being with Des would help Lucy figure out what she wanted to do about setting a date.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:30 am

I stood up and gave Ayden a kiss.  "You're the best," I said, smiling at him as he left.  I turned to face Des and grinned.  "Okay... so why don't we head towards the Burrow and we can start working on all the details.  This is going to be complicated with Jada and Lenni, though," I said, thinking that with them being pregnant, it was going to be rough.  I could not wait for Addison to have her baby.  She was five months along so she was going to be having her baby really soon.  I could not wait.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:14 am

I laughed and pushed my hair from my face and grabbed my bag.  "Don't even get me started... they won't be able to really get dresses until the last minute which will make things complicated, I think," I said, shaking my head.  I locked arms with Lucy and we headed toward the Burrow.  We walked through the door and I saw Molly, Charlie, and Bill all there.  Which made sense... Bill was the best man.  I was surprised Bill wanted to be a part of this planning.  Or perhaps he just wanted to help Charlie feel more manly being in a room talking about flowers and colors and whatnot.  I hugged Bill and Molly and gave Charlie a kiss.  "Look at the three of you... looks like you're getting the food taken care of?" I asked, seeing menu options.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum