Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

+36
Faith Potter
Evan Potter
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Madelyn Black
Lucius Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Ignatius Harper Black
Blaise Zabini
Charlie Weasley
William J. Lupin
Jada Monroe Weasley
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Fred Weasley
Bill Weasley
Tom Riddle
Fenrir Greyback
Jetty Pettigrew
Alexander McNair
George Weasley
Dean Black
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Marcus Darwin
Ginny Weasley
Peter Pettigrew
Ember Potter Black
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
James Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Regulus Black
Aimee Thomas
Bellatrix Black Lestrange
Ron Weasley
Rodolphus Lestrange
Hermione J. G. Weasley
Harry J. Potter
40 posters

Page 26 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next

Go down

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998 - Page 26 Empty Re: We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:02 pm

I sighed.  "Give it a rest, June.  No one believes you," I said, looking at Lincoln.  We met eyes and I could tell that he knew how badly she was hurt just by the look in my own.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998 - Page 26 Empty Re: We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:35 pm

I spun around when I heard a blast and a scream.  Evan was being held by his sister, him seemingly unconscious.  I went to their aid quickly.  There was blood on both of them and I had to wonder why they were even there!  they were too young to be fighting in this battle.  I put my hand on Faith's uninjured shoulder.  "I've got you," I assured her, Boris's senses on high alert.  I would know if anyone tried to sneak up on us.  "You both will be okay."  I could not believe that they were here... though if my entire family was fighting -- and they were -- I would have come to make sure they did not get hurt either.  These two kids really were Potters... though I was sure that Evan was not here for James or Harry.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:43 pm

I had bandaged up Mr. Malfoy and had started to work on Ms. Malfoy. Who repeatedly said she was fine to which I smiled and nodded slowly toward her. " Okay, I will just check on your for the benefit then." I looked to the boys and gave them a look of if they said a word they would regret it. It's just to make her agree to me looking at her. She looked like she could have a concussion. " Do you feel dizzy at all?...or nauseous ?" I asked her. Might as well start somewhere.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:12 pm

I nodded to reassure June and met Draco's stare.  I knew that his sister was hurt more than she let on... I could see it on her no matter how much she tried to hide it.  I caught on to what Mrs. Lupin was doing and I kept my mouth shut.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:38 am

I looked at everyone and knew something was up but my head was too painful to figure it out. Lincoln still didn't know what happened to me and I didn't need him worrying about me anymore then he already clearly was. "Maybe a little." I admitted. I had been dizzy a bit and now that she mentioned it, I was slightly nauseous. "It's mostly a headache, which I'm sure is caused by these two." I said sarcastically looking between Lincoln and Draco. "It's nothing though." I didn't need anyone worrying about me. I would survive, and that's all that mattered.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:55 am

Ignatius Harper Black wrote:I smiled at Blaise's attempt to cover up his flippant comment. He wasn't going to pull the wool over Madelyn's eyes any more than I would, so I stayed quiet and let him try to fix this. But she already knew something was amiss with our predicament.

I was shuffling back and forth uneasily in the closet in which we were hiding, partly because Madelyn knew something was going on and I didn't want her to find out quite yet, and partly because my best friend was still in the castle, presumably still alive in the supposed sanctuary of the Great Hall.

"I think I'm going to go back to the castle," I said. "Draco's still back there, and he's like a brother to me. Iggy, you and I both know I'll be fine."
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Ignatius Harper Black Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:57 am

He was right. If any of us were going to go back and help, it would have to be him. As a vampire, he'd be safe against most everything so long as nobody knew about him. I hung my head in defeat. When I lifted my eyes, he was already gone. Madelyn was going to have a lot of questions, but I wasn't sure Blaise was ready for me to answer them.
Ignatius Harper Black
Ignatius Harper Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:57 pm

I rolled my eyes and resisted saying something back to Juniper about everything.  I had a feeling she was trying to keep quiet what happened as to not worry Lincoln.  I sighed and leaned back, closing my eyes slightly.  "Just listen to Mrs. Lupin, June," I told my sister.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:41 am

I glided through the grounds and back into the castle unnoticed. When I found the Great Hall, I saw Draco still with his sister and smiled, glad that they were both all right. Even though my relationship with Draco was much closer than that with Juniper, I still felt as though both of them were the siblings I'd never had.

The injuries in the Great Hall were difficult to withstand, but the difficulty reminded me of something about myself. During my transition, my maker mentioned the use of vampire blood as a sort of rapid recovery healer. The only caveat was that it had to be drunk directly from the vein.

I could sense that both Draco and Juniper were still hurt, trying with all their might to be heroic and nonchalant about their injuries. If I could just get them to drink from me, I could get them out of the castle, with myself as their shield, and to true safety. The only thing that could stop me was a wooden stake.

I walked up behind Draco and, touching his shoulder gently as an apology for interrupting, whispered, "Draco, can we talk?"
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Madelyn Black Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:31 am

I looked at my brother when Blaise left.  "Is he really okay?" I asked, a worried expression on my face.  I hoped that I was not being too nosy.  I just worried about Iggy sometimes and wanted to make sure that the guy he was interested in was not bad for him.
Madelyn Black
Madelyn Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:11 am

I jumped, spinning around quickly with my wand in my hand.  I clenched my jaw at the pain the sudden movement sent through my injured leg.  I relaxed when I realized it was Blaise.  Despite being in the makeshift hospital, I did not feel truly safe and that was just evidenced.  "Sorry," I said quickly to my friend.  I glanced back at Juniper and knew she was in good hands between mrs. Lupin and Lincoln.  "Of course," I added as a response to his question.  I was glad to see that Blaise was still in one piece.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:23 am

I rolled my eyes slightly, "I am listening to her, I'm answering her questions." I pointed out as I turned my head to Draco. That's when I noticed that Blaise was there. I smiled to him. "Oh, hi. Blaise. You okay?" He was a good friend to Draco and me, even though I wasn't as close to him. I was glad that Draco had someone like him though.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:51 am

George Weasley wrote:I opened my eyes and looked at her.  "I'm not moving from right here between them.  Fit a cot here, or you'll have to work around me," I said quietly.  "If I'm not with them and I lose one of them... I'm not moving."  I felt like I was not whole.  I did not have the strength to argue with her, but I hoped that Lily knew where I was coming from.

I nodded as I popped up a cot in between the pair of them. " This way your not in my way." I said as I gave him a small smile. In the circumstances, " They'll be okay." I told him. Of course I'm not going to let anything happen to them except get them better to the point of being okay. I looked around and noticed children crying, and parents and teachers running around here. I knew my children and godchildren were in the fray still. I had to do my job and help here as much as I could. " I do need to change your dressing though." I said as I pulled new gauze up to wrap around his head. " Feeling dizzy or nauseous?" I asked him as I cut the old gauze off.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:02 am

I guided Draco to a quieter corner, someplace where we wouldn't be overheard. Hesitation created an awkward silence between the two of us, me looking at Draco with a worried expression on my face and Draco looking back not having any idea as to what I was about to say."

"I... I have a contribution," I said vaguely. "There's a way that I can help everyone heal from their injuries. It would exponentially increase the Healers' efficiency. It's really weird, though, and kind of disgusting."

<<Also, I should warn you - I'm basing much of Blaise's behavior on the vampire as construed in The Vampire Diaries since that's my most recent experience with them. If I have him do something that you aren't fond of, please let me know. Smile >>
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Ignatius Harper Black Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:04 am

I looked at Madelyn warily, unsure if I really should divulge Blaise's big secret. But she was my sister, and she had the right to know who was involved with. "Yeah, he's fine," I assured her. "It's just that there's something else about him. He has a... a dark side."
Ignatius Harper Black
Ignatius Harper Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next