Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

+36
Faith Potter
Evan Potter
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Madelyn Black
Lucius Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Ignatius Harper Black
Blaise Zabini
Charlie Weasley
William J. Lupin
Jada Monroe Weasley
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Fred Weasley
Bill Weasley
Tom Riddle
Fenrir Greyback
Jetty Pettigrew
Alexander McNair
George Weasley
Dean Black
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Marcus Darwin
Ginny Weasley
Peter Pettigrew
Ember Potter Black
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
James Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Regulus Black
Aimee Thomas
Bellatrix Black Lestrange
Ron Weasley
Rodolphus Lestrange
Hermione J. G. Weasley
Harry J. Potter
40 posters

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Go down

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998 - Page 32 Empty Re: We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:19 pm

I wanted to smack Nate -- and I would have if he had not been so bloodied and injured.  I watched Dean leave and I saw that Chloe had seen us, but she was in the middle of someone else's healing.  I looked back down at Nate and started to wave my wand, knowing some enchantments myself to at least stem the flow of blood.  "You're not fine," I repeated, knowing he was going to argue against this.  "You are a complete mess..." I could hear my voice shaking from the fact that I was rather scared I might lose my little brother.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998 - Page 32 Empty Re: We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

Post  Parvati Patil Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:39 pm

Liam Collins wrote:Being a part of the Order, naturally I was fighting at the Battle.  I was trying to get people away from the main fighting area... Potter and Voldemort were seemingly headed that way and we needed no one getting in the middle of that.  Obviously the fighting would nto stop, but if I could get the strays... it would be better that way.  That was when I saw the girl getting cornered.

I went over and started to fight; I was not expecting her to join in on the duel.  I was grateful that I realized what may end up happening before it did or the girl would have been dead in my arms.  Instead, I pulled her towards me and out of the way.  I did not let go until I had sent my own retaliation; I had not wanted her to get hit with what I sent, either. 

Letting go of her, she thanked me.  I flashed a half smile.  "You're no good to anyone dead," I said to her simply.  Then I realized that it was one of the Patil twins my mother told me about.  She would love this story.  "Get to the Great Hall... we need to get others out of hte way and to safety."
It was not the time to get stunned by the man in front of me:  he was muscular, handsome, and he just saved me.  I was all flustered.  How was I supposed to get back to the Great Hall safely?  I took a deep breath, gathering my wits.  "I'm doing what I can," I said, knowing that I was not going to go off and hide in the Great Hall b y any means.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Collins Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:46 pm

I stared at her for a moment, realizing that Mum had not been lying about her spunk.  "Fine," I said quickly, pulling her behind a wall to somewhat protect ourselves.  "Then we'll work together."
Liam Collins
Liam Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Lupin Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:42 pm

Remus Lupin wrote:I wanted to smack Nate -- and I would have if he had not been so bloodied and injured.  I watched Dean leave and I saw that Chloe had seen us, but she was in the middle of someone else's healing.  I looked back down at Nate and started to wave my wand, knowing some enchantments myself to at least stem the flow of blood.  "You're not fine," I repeated, knowing he was going to argue against this.  "You are a complete mess..." I could hear my voice shaking from the fact that I was rather scared I might lose my little brother.
I opened my eyes and looked at my brother.  He was really hazy and I was having a difficult time focusing.  "Go... others," I said, trying to form words and not really succeeding.
Nathaniel Lupin
Nathaniel Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:58 pm

I shook my head and tried to help patch him up.  "Nate, you have to stay awake," I said to him, unsure if that was the best thing to do but I just did not want him to pass out and just never wake up.  He was not supposed to be there.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:34 pm

Liam Collins wrote:I stared at her for a moment, realizing that Mum had not been lying about her spunk.  "Fine," I said quickly, pulling her behind a wall to somewhat protect ourselves.  "Then we'll work together."
I was surprised that he did not argue, but I was grateful he moved me yet again because a blast hit where we had been standing mere moments ago.  "Better than alone," I agreed, making sure the coast was clear as I went out into the battle.  I could almost feel him right behind me.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Lupin Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:40 am

I forced my eyes open and tried to focus on Remus.  "S'not so bad," I said to him.  "Bitten was worse..." I tried to laugh to show him that things were going to be fine.
Nathaniel Lupin
Nathaniel Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:21 pm

I wanted to smack Nate and I shook my head.  "Nate, don't joke around right now," I said to him, secretly glad that he was, though.  "I'm glad you are staying awake for me, though."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Lupin Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:20 am

I forced my eyes open and looked at Remus.  I pulled him closer to me.  "I think... saw Dad," I whispered, realizing that I had an iron taste in my mouth from blood.  Was I really that badly injured?
Nathaniel Lupin
Nathaniel Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:54 am

I stared at my brother.  "Nate... Dad's gone," I said to him quietly; it still hurt to say that.  It had been eight years, but still.  I took a deep breath.  "Don't think about him right now... we just need to make sure you're okay."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:05 pm

Harry was engaged with a battle of his own with Voldemort. I was running around helping where I could still covered in Darwin's blood I kept getting told to get to a healer. There was no time for that, people needed me and I had to make sure everyone was okay. I looked around for people I knew. Saw no one immediately, rushing over to a student who needed a hand with a couple of death eaters. " Stupefy!" I shouted as I got to them just in time it looked like.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:07 am

Juniper Malfoy Matthews wrote:<<oh that's okay! June had some fun trying to get away from Lincoln, although she's not sure Lincoln felt the same way.......lol >>

I grunted at Lincoln and was about to lie and say I had to use the bathroom when I saw Blaise come towards us. I smiled as our eyes met but stayed sitting up, despite the fact that my head was spinning and I was trying to fight down the nausea that started creeping up again. My smiled widened when he came up. "Hey Blaise." I said as I looked up at him. "I'm fine." I tried to assure him. "What about you? What's going on?"

I took a deep breath. "We have an idea to help you," I said, kind of throwing Draco under the bus with me because I was not sure if Juniper would agree to it if she did not think Draco was okay with this. "You're rather injured, you know." I said it a bit lightly because it was June. I have known her forever and that was the way she preferred to keep things the best she could. "I can help fix that."
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Collins Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:35 am

That woman was going to be the death of me; I could feel it. She was definitely a Gryffindor. I put out a protecting spell to her right as she shot a defense spell towards her left. At least we made a decent team. That was when I saw Greyback mauling a redheaded girl as she struggled against him. I grabbed Parvati's arm and made her come with me. "Stay here for a moment... until I come back," I said. I did not want her to get in Greyback's line of vision.
Liam Collins
Liam Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32