Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got a picture of you, I carry in my heart -- 15 December 1998

+2
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
6 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

I got a picture of you, I carry in my heart -- 15 December 1998 Empty I got a picture of you, I carry in my heart -- 15 December 1998

Post  Draco Malfoy Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:02 am

It had been a long labor with Pansy.  We had been dealing with contractions all day long.  Now it was time.  I held onto my wife's hand as she started to push.  I was so nervous about our little angels.  The only people I had informed about the labor were June and Lincoln.  I did not want Mother or Father there.  "You're doing great, Pansy," I said, trying to help her the only way I knew how.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

I got a picture of you, I carry in my heart -- 15 December 1998 Empty Re: I got a picture of you, I carry in my heart -- 15 December 1998

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:03 am

I was breathing heavily and even with the drugs, this was going to be difficult.  I listened when the healer told me to push.  And so I pushed as hard as I could.  It seemed to last forever and then I heard our first baby start crying.  I had tears in my eyes as I panted, looking at Draco.  "Who is it?" I asked heavily.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

I got a picture of you, I carry in my heart -- 15 December 1998 Empty Re: I got a picture of you, I carry in my heart -- 15 December 1998

Post  Draco Malfoy Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:05 am

I went to cut the umbilical cord as the healer showed me our son.  "It's Dorian... little Ian," I said, watching the Healer wrap him up to clean him up.  I moved closer to Pansy's head and kissed her forehead.  "He's beautiful," I whispered to her.  The healer said ti was time again and I held her hand, preparing for the arrival of our daughter.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:05 am

I pushed again, even harder than before.  There was something wrong, I could feel it.  The healers bustled around, telling me to push even harder.  Finally, our daughter was out.  It was taking longer for her to start crying.  Finally -- finally our daughter started to cry.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:06 am

Our daughter looked a little more blue than Ian, but she was screaming now.  I smiled as they gave me Keegan and Ian to his mum.  I sat down next to Pansy and we looked at our healthy babies.  I could not believe how lucky I was to have them both.  "Hello Keegan... Dorian," I said softly, looking at both of them.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:07 am

I looked out at my children.  "Draco, can I have her, too please?" I requested.  I knew I was going to end up falling asleep in a little while.  I wanted to hold both of them in my arms.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:08 am

I placed Keegan in her arms as I gazed lovingly at my twins.  I wanted to have my own time with them.  I wanted to go out and tell my sister about her niece and nephew, but I waited.  I wanted to hold them both in my arms before I had to share them.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:10 am

I kissed our children and gently gave them both to hteir father.  I leaned back and closed my eyes, resting for a mometn while Draco whispered to our twins.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:12 am

I had them both in my arms, gazing lovingly at them.  I kissed their foreheads.  "I love you so much already," I said quietly, looking from one child to the other.  Keegan stretched her little hand out and I readjusted so she could grab onto my finger.  It was the most amazing feeling in the world.  I looked over at Dorian, who was yawning.  I smiled and felt tears come to my eyes.  "I won't let anything happen to you -- either of you.  I will always be here for you no matter what.  I love you with all of my heart," I whispered.  The tears I had been holding back started to fall.  For once my tears were coming from joy and love, not pain and hatred.  They were just so beautiful -- Keegan and Dorian.

<< Yay!  700!!  How adorable!  Smile >>
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:13 am

I opened my eyes and saw Draco's emotion with the twins.  I cleared my throat slightly.  "Draco... your sister and Lincoln are out there," I said quietly.  "I bet they'd love to meet Keegan and Ian."
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:13 am

I was a little started by Pansy's voice.  I looked up at her and nodded.  "Here... hold them and I'll go get the two of them," I replied softly, not wanting to let either one go.  Keegan till held onto my finger.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:14 am

I smiled and him and readied myself to hold the twins.  I held them securely when Draco placed them in y arms.  I gave them each a kiss as he went to get Juniper and Lincoln to bring them in.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:15 am

I went out to the waiting room and saw my twin sitting with her boyfriend -- I guess that was the best thing to call Lincoln these days.  I put a hand on June's shoulder.  "June, they're here.  Your niece and nephew," I said happily.  I smiled at both of them.  I was so tired, but so wide away and excited at the same time.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:30 am

<<congrats to 700!! What a better way to celebrate!! >>

I had fallen asleep, leaning against Linc. I tired to stay awake and I was excited about everything, especially after what we had gone through to get to this point, but we had been there so long and all my adrenal rushes had been used up. Linc inserted that I sleep and that he would wake me if anything happened. He gently nudged me and my eye fluttered open. I heard a babies cry and woke right up. "They're here!" I said excitedly, the last of sleep leavening me. I realized that I had fallen asleep against him and blushed slightly as I looked down. "Sorry about that." I knew he was getting a bit better with physical contact but I he could still only take so much and I felt horrible every time I made him endure it. Draco came out and walked over to us. I smiled up at him as he put his hand on my shoulder. I stood and hugged him. "Congratulations Draco!" Tears were forming in my eyes as I pulled back. "How is everyone?" I wanted to make sure that Pansy and the babies were really safe. Only then could I truly celebrate.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:11 pm

I could not stop grinning.  "Everyone's fine -- twenty toes, twenty fingers, two noses, you know," I said, rubbing the back of my neck slightly.  "Pansy's just tired, but we'd both love for the two of you to come meet Keegan and Dorian."  I could not believe that something so beautiful and joyful happened with everything going on.  The Dark Lord was going to try to end this feud soon - he talked nontop of it whenever I sat in the meetings.  But I shook my head slightly, pushing all of that from my thoughts.  Today was about my twins... my family.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next