Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to stay in love with my sorrow -- Fall 1996

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I want to stay in love with my sorrow -- Fall 1996 Empty I want to stay in love with my sorrow -- Fall 1996

Post  Dean Black Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:26 am

I wanted to have some fun and I knew just hte person to go to.  I found her and wrapped my arm around her as we walked.  "I think we need to go have a good time," I told her, feeling like I needed a hit or something.  I looked at Morgan with raised eyebrows knowing she would deifnitey hook me up with whatever I wanted.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

I want to stay in love with my sorrow -- Fall 1996 Empty Re: I want to stay in love with my sorrow -- Fall 1996

Post  Morgan Winters Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:32 am

I loved the fact that I finally had Dean.  I looked at him.  "And what exactly are you thinking?" I asked him.  I knew of only two reasons Dean came to find me... and as much as I wish it were more than for sex and drugs... this was alright.  I at least was getting some action.  It did hurt to see him with other girls though... because that happened a lot,too.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

I want to stay in love with my sorrow -- Fall 1996 Empty Re: I want to stay in love with my sorrow -- Fall 1996

Post  Dean Black Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:33 am

I kissed Morgan's forehead.  I was starting to think about the reality of not having the love of my life.  So it was definitely time for a hit.  "I'm sure yo know exactly what I'm thinking," I whispered, nibbling at her hear as we walked.  I wanted to get stoned and to have wonderful, steamy, hot sex.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:35 am

He sent goosebumps down my spine and I actually iggled.  I took him down to a quiet little area in the basement of the castle... a place only the slutty Hufflepuffs typically knew about.  I opened my bag and puled out my wand.  I summoned what we wanted so I didn't need to search all the nooks and crannies that were in this area.  The little baggie of pills and the bottle of firewhiskey came to me.  I popped only enough pills to give me a light buzz with the alcohol and took a swig to wash them down.  I started ot kiss Dean passionately.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:36 am

I pushed Morgan up against the wall as I kissed her neck.  I pulled away and drank some firewhiskey and popped a good handful of pills into my mouth.  I moved my hand up her skirt along her thigh.  "I love being risky like this," I said, feeling nearly instantly the effects of the pills and alcohol.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:38 am

I unbuttoned his shirt and ran my hands across his hard, smooth abs.  I grabbed the bottle from him and drank.  I kissed him again, loving the eagerness behind every move, every kiss.  I thought I heard movement but perhaps it was becauseDean went to grab the bottle again.  But then I saw her.  I just smiled and adjusted my skrit slightly.  "Oh, sorry," I said sarcastically.  I really didn't care if she saw us.  I wanted her to.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:43 am

I walked down the hallway from the common room and came across the two people I did not want to see ever:  Dean and Morgan.  I knew all too well what they were doing.  I did not say a word but just turned and walked away trying to hold back the tears.  I kenw I had no right to say who Dean could snog after ending it... but the person he was acting like just was not him.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:44 am

I turned when Morgan said something and I saw Addison turn around. I started to go after her, but Morgan held me back along with my guilt.  I ripped my arm away from Morgan.  I grabbed the bottle of firewhiskey and also the pills, popping a few more into my mouth before starting to walk away.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:45 am

"Dean... where are you going?" I asked, trying to keep up with him.  That bitch was totally going to ruin this afternoon.  He had actually come to me!  I really did not want him to leav.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:46 am

I turned and glared at her.  "Morgan... I'm leaving," I told her.  I pocketed the rest of the pills and kept hold of the bottle of alcohol.  I wanted to forget the look of Addie's face that was floating in my mind.  I just needed to forget about all of this.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:47 am

I put a hand on his shoulder to try to keep him iwth me.  I wanted himt o stay... I kissed him.  "Stay... I can help you," I told him softly, nibbling at his ear.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:49 am

I moved past her and would not let her touch me again.  "Are you deaf, Morgan?  I said I'm leaving," I spat, storming off and popping more pills into my mouth as I did so.  I needed to do something... I was still feeling guilt... still feeling everything for Addison.  Clearly the pills and firewhiskey were not making me orget.  So what was I going to do?

I walked around the castle, avoiding any teachers along the way the best I could.  I went up to the AStronomy Tower and sat on the very edge, my legs hanging over the edge.  I looked over the grounds and took another swig.  The risk of falling and the numbness the drugs were giving me was an excellent combination... the only thing I was thinking of was keeping my balance and I felt absolutely nothing.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:51 am

I had seen Dean go up into the out of bounds stronomy Tower.  I figured that the way his eyes looked bloodhsot from across the hall that it was not a good combination.  I knew things were not going well for him, so I needed to proceed with caution.  Where I saw him made me proceed with even more caution than I initially thought.  I tapped my knuckles on the door as I closed it.  I did not want to startle him into falling off of the edge.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:52 am

I heard a knock and it surprised me that it seemed odd someone would knock.  It was a public place... why knock?  I turned my head and looked over my shoulder.  Busted.  It was Uncle Remus... damn.  "Come have a seat," I said, laughing and tapping the seat next to me.  "Have a drink with me."  I held up the bottle of firewhiskey.  I figured may as well offer since I was already busted... let's have some fun with my uncle.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:53 am

I walked up to the edge but stood next to Dean.  I wanted to be well aware in case he fell or soemthing.  I smiled slightly and took the bottel from him.  I did take a swig, but did not hand him the bottle back.  He did not ened it.  "What are you doing?" I questioned.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next