Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wicked Will Rise -- Fall 1996

2 posters

Go down

The Wicked Will Rise -- Fall 1996 Empty The Wicked Will Rise -- Fall 1996

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:28 am

I couldn't wait to see Ayden during school.  WE felt it safest for both of us if we just acted like friends at school.  We even tried to keep owling at a minimum due to our family history.  I had felt so bad that I heard his mum turned for the worse.  He hadn't been at school the entire first week or two and I was worried.  I obviously really couldn't tell anyone about my concern since our friendship was on the down low.

Finally I saw Ayden and he looked horrible.  I rushed up to him and realized we were in the Great Hall before I went to hug him... so I didn't.  I instead grabbed his arm and took him right outside out of the line of sight of my brother and Dad.  I really didnt' care if they saw anyways, Ayden needed a friend.  He needed me.  "Ayden... what happened?" I asked, putting a hand on his arm.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

The Wicked Will Rise -- Fall 1996 Empty Re: The Wicked Will Rise -- Fall 1996

Post  Ayden Greyback Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:39 am

I looked at Lucy and answered, "Two things... I lost my mum, Lucy." I was kind of numb with everything that happened. I lost my mum -- who was the only one who kept my father at bay with me -- and to top it all off... my father found out about Lucy. how we talked to each other... I was scared what would happen. And my mum knew about Lucy, of course. She knew everything about me. But now my protector was gone and who knew what my father would do now. I even feared that he'd bite me to make me like him. "I don' tknow what to do... I'm afraid of what's going to happen..."
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:47 am

I felt so bad for Ayden -- I didn't even care if it meant that it might mean something worse for us. Fenrir scared me, too. I hugged him, not caring if anyone saw. "Ayden... I'm so sorry!" I aid, squeezing him. "Your mum sounded like such a great person... what can I do?" I questioned. I pulled back to look at him and saw that he looked so hurt and painful.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:55 am

I shook my head. "Lucy... you've already done so much, you dont' even know," I told her, taking her to a corner so we were a little bit more hidden. "I miss her, but that's not what has me so distracted right now. It will take me awhile to be able to handle the loss... but her funeral was this past Monday and it helped a lot." I glanced around and looked back at her. "Lucy, he knows. He knows about us. I don't know how... I don't know for how long. But I don't want him to hurt you. I know what he's already done to your family and I couldn't stand it if he did something to you."

I knew it was crazy to feel this way about a girl already. I mean, we were mere fifth years. And it was like it was a forbidden love -- and yet, were we even in love? We barely got to hang out with each other before school ended last year and we only talked over the summer. Yet somehow we had this strong, powerful connection. I just hoped that she knew the gravity of this.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:04 pm

I hadn't expected that. I felt something in the pit of my stomach at hearing that Fenrir knew. "Ayden, I'm not scared of him," I lied. What was I doing? I was lying. Of course I was afraid of his father... who wouldn't be? His reputation proceeded him. I looked at Ayden and saw the fear in his eyes for me. For me. He cared that much for me? Really? I alost couldn't believe it except that I felt the same way. I really, truly did. I knew it was probably crazy... but something had connected us. And I wasn't even sure what was going on. And who knew what it was?
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:07 pm

I saw the fear flash in her eyes and then it became determination. I smiled at her and shook my head. "Lucy, please don't be over confident about this. Perhaps we should go to your dad..." I hated the way it sounded, but I didn't want something ot happen to Lucy. And I knew that PRofessor Lupin would be able to protect her -- at all costs. I was just fearful because a full moon was looming ever closer and I knew my father had connections to get what he wanted. And I also knew that he wanetd either me or Lucy. There was no way he was going to get Lucy. i wouldn't let that happen.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:19 pm

I felt myself go white. I shook my head vigorously. "No, Ayden, he'd never understand. He would see you as your father -- which you so aren't," I whispered fiercely. I couldn't believe what he was suggesting. It would probably mean us never being able to see each other. I mean, we obviously could... but ti would be even worse than now. "Ayden... we can think of something else to make sure nothing happens. And, anyways, what makes you think he will do something?" I asked, trying to sound braver than I felt.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:34 pm

I almost wanted to laugh at her naivete. I heard some footsteps and stayed quiet and waited until they passed. I was glad we were far enough away from the main area now that we hadn't seen who ti was -- meaning (hopefully) that they hadnt seen us. "Lucy, I know my father. My mother always protected me from him. You know how I said he wanted me to be like him and was always disappointed I wasn't? My mom made sure that he never took action of making ihs wish come true. He wanted me to just naturally be a wolf - like Will. but all I got was a little bit of strength and heightened senses with some anger issues. Not what he wanted. But my mum... she made sure he didnt' get what he wanted." I sighed and looked around, making sure that no one was near that I could see anyways. My gaze returned to Lucy and I realized how much I needed her to understand.

"With Mum gone, he will get his wish one way or another. I was so grateful school started back up again because at least now I'm safe within the school grounds. But if I were to go to Hogsmeade? I'm not going to risk it. And you shouldn't either. Lucy, he knows the way I feel about you. If I don' let him do this willingly, he will find a way to force me. And if I still don't let him, I'm afraid that he will try to turn you..." My father was a deranged psychopath and just because he was old (about 15-20 years older than any of my friends' parents) didn't mean that he couldn't pull this off. He really was crazy.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:42 pm

The way Ayden felt about me? My heart nearly skipped a beat at the thought that he might feel the same way about me as I did him. I realized how afraid he was. I bit my lip. I was torn... should we go to maybe my brother? But I knew that he would go to my father. "Ayden... what if you went to Dumbledore?" I suggested, feeling hopeful. "I bet he'd help you with everything." I mean, what else was Dumbledore for? I knew he's helped a lot of other students -- my father having been one.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:58 am

I sighed. "The only way my father can get to me is through Hogsmeade," I said, not really wanting to get Dumbledore involved in any of this quite yet. "I'll just avoid going and perhaps my dad will cool down." I wanted to give him the benenfit of the doubt. I mean, he was my father after all. He couldn't have been always a monster...
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:09 pm

It was really depressing that we wont' get to go to Hogsmeade, but it was safer for Ayden that way. "Okay... so we avoid going ot the village. Until we think the coast is clear," I suggested. We deserved to have fun still.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:37 pm

I chuckled and sighed. "Not sure if that will happen, but yes... if things die down then we can go to Hogsmeade. Maybe even together if we want to risk it," I told her. I knew why we were keeping our relationship on the down low... due to our family history with each other adn whatnot. I just wished that maybe one day we could come out in the open. Especially with the way that I feel about her.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:54 pm

I smiled at him. I looked around and said, "Ayden... everything will be fine. But I think, if we want to keep a secret for now, we should probably go our separate ways. I'm sure that people are wondering about us..." I knew my friends would be curious to see where I had disappeared to.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:26 am

I wasn't sure about everything being fine, but I was going to try to trust Lucy. I smiled at her and said, "You're probably right. Go back in there..." I gave her a kiss and watched as seh walked away. I didn't know how she could be so confident all the time. But that's what I liked about her.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down