Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes you just need someone to be there when no one else is -- Fall 1996

2 posters

Go down

Sometimes you just need someone to be there when no one else is -- Fall 1996 Empty Sometimes you just need someone to be there when no one else is -- Fall 1996

Post  Addison Logan Black Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:42 pm

Draco and I had sort of been a thing since the beginning of school basically.  I did not expect it to be something more than physical, but it was.  Not by a lot, but by just enough.  We had to be careful a little bit with the way Draco's reputation and I was okay with that.  There was plenty of people already talking about us.  He was helping me quite a lot with my self confidence about my body again along with the way I felt emotionally about losing little Cyrus.

We were lounging in a little nook outside, his arm around me and our fingers entwined.  We were looking across the grounds and I knew we both had quite a lot on our minds.  His other hand was absentmindedly tracing circles and lines on my slightly still pudgy stomach.  He did that a lot without even noticing he did it; it actually made me a lot more comfortable with that.  I had always been one to be rather physically attractive and this really rocked me.  I looked up at him and could see storm clouds in his eyes.  "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked gently, knowing that he did not open up about a lot wiht me.  I did not blame him, really.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Sometimes you just need someone to be there when no one else is -- Fall 1996 Empty Re: Sometimes you just need someone to be there when no one else is -- Fall 1996

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:30 am

I had been lost in my thoughts about the task that I had to do.  I wanted to prove that I could protect my family, but not like this.  I knew already that I was not going to go through with it.  I looked at Addison and smiled slightly.  "It's quite alright," I said to her quietly.  "Probably best not to."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Sometimes you just need someone to be there when no one else is -- Fall 1996 Empty Re: Sometimes you just need someone to be there when no one else is -- Fall 1996

Post  Addison Logan Black Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:50 pm

I nodded and moved slightly to give him a light kiss.  "Then perhaps it would be best if you stopped fretting about it so much," I said to him softly.  "Even if it's rather important whatever is going on in your mind... it does well to attempt to forget such heavy thoughts -- just for a little while."  I was the last person to be saying that as I was always in deep thoughts and a bit of a depression after losing my child, obviously.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:27 pm

I kept my gaze across the grounds, staying lost in thought as I semi-listened to Addison.  "Though some things are better left forgotten, it doesn't mean they stay that way or ever get the chance, either," I said to her quietly.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down