Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will not fall prey to your deceptions -- Summer 1999

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I will not fall prey to your deceptions -- Summer 1999 - Page 3 Empty Re: I will not fall prey to your deceptions -- Summer 1999

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:06 pm

Chloe and I were just about to leave -- she was upstairs making final adjustments to her makeup -- when I heard a sound that chilled me to the bone. I turned and ran out the backdoors. I didn't even hesitate. I saw him standing over her, both covered in blood, him having a wand pointed at my daughter. I saw red. I didn't even care about trying to fight him. There was nothing that would elicit this from him; if he had a feud with me... then take it on with me. You leave my daughter out of it. I pulled out my wand and leveled it at him. The green light hit him square in the chest and he didn't even have time to see who shot it. His body fell limp to the ground. No one hurts my daughter. Nobody.

I dropped my wand and rushed over to where my daughter laid in the grass, blood all over her. I pulled her up into my arms and she was unconscious. "Chloe!" I called out, not recognizing my own voice. "Chloe!" I looked at my daughter and felt for a pulse and I let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding when I found one. "Lucy... sweetie... c'mon, baby... Daddy's here," I whispered to her. There was a panic in my voice and again, I didn't sound like myself. She needed to open her beautiful blue eyes for me. Come on, Lucy, I thought, trying to will her to wake up.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

I will not fall prey to your deceptions -- Summer 1999 - Page 3 Empty Re: I will not fall prey to your deceptions -- Summer 1999

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:43 am

I heard a voice and will myself to open my eyes.  I saw Daddy's worried face looming over me; I felt so secure and safe in his arms.  "Oh, Daddy!" I said, wrapping my arms around him, tears falling down my face.  I didn't even say a word, I just held onto him.  I hurt all over, but none of that mattered.  I had my daddy.  I didn't want to go anywhere -- not even St. Mungo's.  I was fine, just bruised and beat up a little bit.  Mum could get the glass out of my leg and it would be alright.  I was just so happy that Daddy found me...
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:21 am

I ran down the stairs as I heard the commotion. " Coming!" I shouted as I ran down the stairs out to the back door. I saw Remus knelt on the ground as I went to who he had in his arms I felt tears coming to my eyes. I dropped right beside her, " Lucy sweetie.." I whispered I couldn't believe this had happened. Trying to be calm I looked over to where a body was on the ground. Well, at least we didn't have to be concerned about that thing. I looked back to my daughter, " Hey babygirl." I said as I looked over her injuries. I could do some help but we need to go to St. Mungo's. We could alert Lily to let her know, that way lucy knows she safe. I stood up, " Bring her in." I said to Remus as I went to get my kit to clean up what I could. " After I clean up a few of the wounds we need to get to St. Mungo's. " I told him. I had to be calm her life was at stake. I was shaking uncontrollably but I had to pull it together for her. Wiping my eyes angrily, I got my kit and started to work on a few things that could be done by me. " Lucy weetie we have to go to St. Mungo's okay...Aunt Lily is there." I told her. I couldn't stand this.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:36 am

I let Daddy carry me in and he set me down in a chair. I looked at Mum and said, "I don't need to go to St. Mungo's... I'm just a little bruised. Most of this blood is his... I think." I really was not positive if it was or not, but what I did know was that I hurt all over and I had no idea how I even got to where I was. How on earth did I get away from him? I just remember being scared to death. I felt the tears coming to my eyes and I blinked them back. "Is he...?" I questioned, not really wanting to finish the sentence. If he was, how on earth would I tell Ayden? With everything running through my mind, I felt my breathing get a little bit heavier as I started to worry about everything.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:43 am

I was silently freaking out about Lucy.  I needed to stay calm.  I felt the heat running through my veins of Boris and I stood back to let Chloe help Lucy out.  I sent word to Lily letting her know we'd be there.  I didn't care if Lucy would resist, she was going to St. Mungo's.  End of discussion.  Lucy looked to me when she asked about Greyback.  I gave her a small nod and saw her start to freak out.  "Honey, calm down..." I said soothingly, surprising myself.  I was on the verge of doing the same thing... I don't think I had ever been so afraid for my daughter in a long time.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:14 am

After Lily knew we were on our way. " You need to go to St. Mungo's baby. It's the best way to see if there is any internal damage. " I said as I was traing to be a healer. Lily was already there. With Remus and Boris and the guys and Aurors, I was learning fast. " We need to get you there now. Sweetie...you have to calm down though okay." I said looking to Remus calming her down. " We need to get your breathing the same okay?" I told her. She felt it better when she was younger anyway to know what was happening.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:26 am

I took a few deep breaths to steady my breathing. That hurt to do that and I tried to hide my grimace. Apparently I probably had something going on with my ribs. I can't even remember everywhere he had hit me. All I know is that I did not want his blood all over me. I was sure I looked like hell. My head was throbbing, I felt as if I was going to pass out again, it hurt to breath, it was hard to see out of my one eye -- which I think was the one that had to have hit the counter when he had thrown me to the side like a ragdoll. "Okay," I said, figuring that my mum knew best. She typically did so why test her knowledge now?
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:48 am

I was so glad that Chloe was thinking clearly, because I definitely was not.  My baby sat there all bruised and bloody, I was tense with anger and antsy with worry about her.  That was not a good combination.  I could not stand still, which I was sure was making Chloe and Lucy both worse than they probably would have been.  I wanted to do something; to hurt someone... but I had already done that.  I had done the one thing that I thought I would never do.  The evidence was laying in the pathway from my house to where my dad's old place was.  I looked at Chloe.  "Why don't you two go on ahead... I don't think I'm doing either one of you any good right now.  I'll be right behind you; I just need to calm Boris down," I suggested.  I could sense that they were both on edge and I was sure we were all just feeding off of each other's unease.  I knew once Lucy got to St. Mungo's Chloe would calm down; Lucy would calm down probably when she knew she was fine; I would calm down once I got a chance to not see the evidence of what that monster did to my daughter.  Enough time for me to clear my head to get Boris out of it so I could be the father to Lucy rather than the wolf.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:46 pm

I nodded and leaned on my mum for support.  There was no way I could walk on my own.  "Daddy... just come as fast as you can," I said quietly.  I really did not want to use any more strength on speaking, but then again... It was quite good for me to stay focused like this I thought.  I looked up at Mum.  "I'm starting to feel really dizzy and sick..."  I knew she would know what to do.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:32 am

" We will get there soon.." I told her as I used magic to carry my daughter as we apparated to St.Mungo's I put my daughters arm around my shoulders. " Lily!" I shouted knowing she or someone else would hear me. We need help and we need it now. " HELP!" I shouted.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:40 pm

I leaned on my mum, blackness threatening to enclose around me.  I would try to stay conscious to tell them what happened exactly, but I was not entirely sure if I could do it.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3