Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything has changed -- Fall 1999

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Everything has changed -- Fall 1999 Empty Everything has changed -- Fall 1999

Post  Madelyn Black Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:04 pm

It was the evening and I was at home on the front porch drinking some hot tea after having a wonderful evening with my family.  I was thinking of Jetty and how I wished that Dad would be able to like him better than he appeared to.  Mum said to give it time, but it was just hard to do that.  I took a sip of tea and closed my eyes for a moment -- seeing the night me and Jetty first met about a month ago in my mind.  When I opened my eyes, I saw my best mate stumbling towards the house.  I set the cup down on the end table and rushed otu to grab her, glad that I did, too, because as soon as I reached her, Fiona nearly collapsed in my arms.  She looked horrible, like she was attacked or something.  "Fiona?" I said, holding onto her.  Then, loudly for the family to hear, "Dad!  Mom!  I need help!" I hoped that one of them would come quickly -- I was not sure if I could get Fiona into the house on my own.
Madelyn Black
Madelyn Black

Back to top Go down

Everything has changed -- Fall 1999 Empty Re: Everything has changed -- Fall 1999

Post  Regulus Black Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:30 am

I was out on the back patio smoking and relishing in the fact that I did not have to be grading papers when I heard my daughter's yell.  I jumped up and ran to the front yard, cigarette hanging loosely from my lips as I went.  I saw her best mate, Fiona, looking not that great.  I rushed over and took Fiona from my daughter's arms.  I lifted her up and was glad to see that she was conscious, just injured.  We got her into the house.  "Lyn, get something to calm her down," I said to my daughter.  I got Fiona to settle onto the couch and put a blanket around her because she was shaking terribly.  I grabbed a couple of tissues that we had in a box on the end table to wipe some blood away from her eyes.  "Fiona, you got to talk to me," I said to the girl softly.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Everything has changed -- Fall 1999 Empty Re: Everything has changed -- Fall 1999

Post  Fiona Lang Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:25 am

I had nowhere else to go but to my best friend's house.  They were magical... they would understand.  No one else would.  I loved the Blacks like they were my own family.  I felt tears well in my eyes as Regulus spoke to me and started to clean me up a little bit.  "It's Austin's uncle," I said, my voice thick.  "He did this."
Fiona Lang
Fiona Lang

Back to top Go down

Post  Madelyn Black Mon May 04, 2015 12:53 pm

I reentered the room with some aspirin -- a Muggle remedy, but they really did help... Fiona had given me some once, so I figured she would appreciate them now -- and some water.  I heard her say that Austin's uncle did that to her.  "Austin left, didn't he?" I asked, knowing that Fiona had been panicking about her boyfriend leaving and what his family would do because of that.  Austin did not speak to me about it, but I knew there was a lot there.  I sat down next to my best friend and handed her the aspirin and she took it, shuddering slightly.
Madelyn Black
Madelyn Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Wed May 06, 2015 5:39 am

I continued to wipe away blood carefully from Fiona's face.  I was not entirely sure what all was injured, so I was trying my best not to hurt her anymore than she already was.  "I'll take care of him," I said, my Slytherin side taking over my words for a moment.  He was no going to put another hand on Fiona or anyone else for that matter.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiona Lang Sun May 17, 2015 10:55 am

I stared, wide eyed at Mr. Black.  "Just... keep him from following Austin.  Please," I said, sounding like I was begging.  I just did nto want Mr. Matthews to get a hold of his nephew.  That would be devastating for my Austin.
Fiona Lang
Fiona Lang

Back to top Go down

Post  Aimee Thomas Thu May 21, 2015 12:43 pm

I had just put Xander in his crib, when I heard Lyn shout. Closing the door behind me as I ran to the living room to see Fiona. " Oh god, " I rushed and got a warm cloth, to help with Fiona. " What happened?"
Aimee Thomas
Aimee Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Fri May 22, 2015 9:29 am

I looked over at Aims when she walked in.  "Austin's uncle," I said to Aimee.  We met all of Lyn's mates throughout the years... including the one she called her boyfriend - Nolan Greyback.  Aimee had to control me on that one.  But Fiona and Austin were over quite a bit.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Madelyn Black Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:31 am

I was so glad that Mom was in there.  Dad was kind of freaking me out - I mean, he had an evil glint in his eyes about making sure this never happened again.  I looked at Mom.  "Apparently Austin left his uncle... and his uncle was not okay with that.  And it turned into him hurting Fiona," I explained more in depth than Dad did.
Madelyn Black
Madelyn Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiona Lang Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:48 am

I looked at them, trying to smile to show them how much I appreciated them for helping me.  "Apparently... it was his way of showing Austin what happens when he leaves," I said, not entirely understanding the logic behind it.  According to Austin, him and I probably would never see each other again.
Fiona Lang
Fiona Lang

Back to top Go down

Post  Madelyn Black Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:43 am

"Or a way to get him back," I added, shaking my head.  I looked at my dad, knowing that he was going to do something.  Mum was tending to Fiona.  I knew how Austin was with Fiona; if he knew she was injured, he would come to her aid.
Madelyn Black
Madelyn Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiona Lang Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:09 am

I looked at the Blacks.  "This is how he's trying to  get him back here," I said quietly.  "By torturing me... we mustn't let Austin find out.  He needs to find his brother..."
Fiona Lang
Fiona Lang

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:35 pm

I had let Aims take over while I paced in the living room.  I looked at the girls.  "I am going to find Chris Matthews," I said to them.  I was not entirely sure what I was going to do once I found him, though.  I had plenty of tricks up my sleeve from my Death Eater days; I would try to refrain from that, however, as it was not wise to open that part of myself when I had been trying to keep it in the past as much as possible.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Aimee Thomas Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:31 pm

I nodded to Reg full knowing he was going to do something stupid. I didn't really care if he did hurt Matthews at all to be honest. I was wiping away some of Fiona's blood. " Don't worry Fiona...we'll get everything settled. After we get you cleaned up we'll find you some pajamas. " I told her as soon as the girls went to bed I would be up to guard just in case. My daughter and essentially my other daughter and my son were here. You are damn right in thinking I will protect them all with every ounce of strength in me. " You better get back here in one piece.." I warned him.
Aimee Thomas
Aimee Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:21 am

I looked at the girls and then Aims.  I tried to give her a reassuring smile.  I may not look my slightly darker self in my vests over button-down shirts and jeans -- especially with kids running around.  "I'll be perfectly fine," I assured her.  I went up to her and gave her a kiss.  "Just take care of the girls here... and Xander.  He might come searching..."
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next