Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will not fall prey to your deceptions -- Summer 1999

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I will not fall prey to your deceptions -- Summer 1999 - Page 2 Empty Re: I will not fall prey to your deceptions -- Summer 1999

Post  Fenrir Greyback Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:13 pm

I couldn't help but chuckle a little bit.  "And why are you so certain that you would lose either way?  A conversation is just that -- talking.  It's what we're doing now... and we're not fighting," I told her, picking up her wand and examining it.  I had no intention on using it; if I was going to hurt her... I wanted her to feel as much pain as possible.  And that meant administering it physically instead of just by magic.  Magic was too quick of a way for someone to go downhill... they needed to suffer.  And if this little brat kept toying with me, well... she would have to learn her lesson.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

I will not fall prey to your deceptions -- Summer 1999 - Page 2 Empty Re: I will not fall prey to your deceptions -- Summer 1999

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:16 pm

My jaw and nearly my entire body tensed up when he picked up my wand.  He was making me back up with every step he took closer to me.  Which was fine... I was getting closer to the knife that fell on the counter.  I would defend myself if I had to.  I just didn't want to do this.  I didn't think I was strong enough despite what I pretended with everyone else.  "I'm not bargaining my family.  What I will bargain is for you to leave us all alone.  What will it take for that to happen?" I questioned, taking yet another step back as he came closer.  I feared what his price would be.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:19 pm

I reached out and stroked her cheek with one of my hands, the other keeping hold of her wand.  I was rather surprised that she merely flinched slightly and didn't pull away.  "Oh, deary, I'm sure I could figure something out," I answered.  How would I harm both my son and that imbacile that she called a father?  Of course the answer was right in front of me:  Lucy.  She was the key to causing so much pain to both of them.  A grin spread across my face.  I went from stroking her cheek to holding her jaw between my hands and squeezing it so hard I was sure I'd leave a bruise.  Which was what I wanted.  "The price that you pay will be entirely up to you, deary.  It could be quick and painless... well, not entirely painless.  I'm sure you'll feel something."
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:23 pm

I had one arm behind my back reaching for the knife.  Where was it?  I didn't say a word to him.  I had no idea what exactly he was planning on doing to me.  He was probably going to try to change me -- it's what he did.  But I did not enjoy the fact that he was standing this close to me.  Was he going to be trying something else?  I didn't even want to let my mind travel down that road.  Finally, I found the knife... of course the blade was all I could reach.  I didn't want to move it too much to find the handle because I did not want him knowing exactly what i was doing.  I put my fingers around it and tried to be careful, but I felt the blade cut my fingers.  That was the least of my concern.  I was trying to steady my breathing.  There was no use panicking... that would get me nowhere.  I couldn't help but wonder if this is what Mum felt like when those Slytherins took her... she never went into all the details except that the guys had been their heroes that night.  I knew Ayden wasn't here; so I would have to save myself in this situation.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:27 pm

Perhaps this would go easier than I suspected.  I saw what she was doing behind her back; I wasn't oblivious, but I let her think I was.  I moved my hand from her jaw to around her shoulder.  I wondered what was goign through her mind.  I pushed her up against the counter and put my lips to her neck.  I took in her sweet scent.  I could see why Ayden enjoyed being around her; she smelled wonderful.  Too bad that wouldn't last for long.  I still had her wand in my right hand... and with my left I was trailing it down her arm.  I felt her shudder and I couldn't help but smile against her skin.  I was sure she was just waiting for her moment to attack me with the knife.  I slid my hand down her arm and pressed her even harder against the counter and grabbed the hand in which she held the blade of the knife.  Her whimper made me laugh.  I whispered into her ear, "Did you really think I wouldn't know what you were doing, deary?"  I couldn't help but give her a little nibble.  Obviously nothing that woudl turn her... but just something so I could get a quick taste.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:29 pm

He sickened me.  He squeezed my hand making me cut my fingers even more.  Why did I have to have used such a sharp knife?  I couldn't help but make a little noise when that happened.  I knew that was what he wanted and I hated that I succumbed to it.  When he nibbled my ear I thought I was going to lose my cool.  Instead, I went into action.  I had just enough room to get leverage with my knee and bring it up into his abdomen region.  He grunted and I was able to push him away from me.  His grip loosened on my hand, but all I was able to do was to drop the knife to the ground when he had full strength grip on me once more.  He pulled me back to him and held onto me with both hands.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:31 pm

"You will regret doing that," I said to her.  Enough with toying with her... I didn't come here for that, though it would have been enticing.  My hand went from her shoulder to her hair and I gripped it tightly and threw her face towards the counter and let her fall to the ground.  I picked her back up by the hair and laughed when I saw that it had split open her eyebrow.  She was so fragile!  It would make this so easy!  I hit her in the face and threw her down again.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:34 pm

I saw blackness for a moment and it had barely cleared when he hoisted me up by my hair again, making me groan a little bit in pain.  He slapped me again and I got tossed to the groudn like a ragdoll.  I guess I never realized how strong he was... I wasn't sure if I could do anything to him.  My knee to the abdomen hardly did a thing to him.  I looked up and I saw the knife.  Thank you, Greyback.  I grabbed it and when he reached down I cut into his arm.  He yelled and pulled it back, allowing me to at least get to my feet.  He didn't have my wand, but I didn't see it anywhere else.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:38 pm

This little brat was definitely going to pay for that one.  Perhaps I would beat her and then break her... leave her alive to live with the fact of how weak she was.  I would be okay with that option as well.  I grinned and realized she was on the other side of the table.  I shoved it into her, startling her.  The knife fell to the table and I scooped it up quickly.  I was much faster than she thanks to the beast within me and I was on the same side of the table as she.  I hit her again and was surprised when she came right back and had a decent punch that hit me in my temple.  The beast was now awake.  She would have no hope against me... her brother had barely gotten lucky.  As much as I hated it, Ayden had a soft spot making me a little powerless against him.  I had almost killed her father.  And yet, she thought she could beat me?  I laughed at the thought.  I knocked her to the ground again, advancing on her.  I knelt over her and put my hand on her throat.  My other hand trailed up underneath of her shirt.  "I can see why he likes you," I said to her quietly.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:42 pm

He was cutting off some but not all of my wind pipe.  It was hard to breath, but with him kneeling over me at least I would be able to possibly do something.  I used all my might to kick him back and succeeded.  I stood up quickly, coughing like crazy.  My right hand was throbbing to the beat of my heart.  My head was pounding and I knew that it would not go away any time soon.  He was on the ground, surprised.  I knew I wasn't going to be able to fight him, so I saw my escape to at least get out of the kitchen where there was only one way in and one way out.  I got into the hallway and he was on top of me, knocking me to my stomach.  He rolled me over and I fought against him.  I got a good blow to his face and his nose started to sprout blood, disgustingly dripping on me might I add.  There was a mirror hanging on the wall near us... I just needed to get it to break, it'd give me a weapon.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:44 pm

Her struggling was so futile!  I hit her again and I saw that that time I nearly had knocked her unconscious.  That would be lovely; but I wanted her to be awake for everything to follow, so I couldn't have that.  She was weak and I stood up, throwing her against the wall.  I was actually surprised that she was able to stand.  "You are making this too easy," I said to her, pushing her up against the wall, letting my hands wander.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:47 pm

I needed to keep my head clear.  I had blood from my eyebrow threatening to drip into my eyes.  He had put me in perfect position to slam him up against the wall that would shatter the mirror.  I just needed to grab one of those pieces... I could defend myself with a weapon.  I couldn't with mere might.  He far outweighed me for that.  I grabbed his shoulders and pressed against him, ramming him into the wall with all my might.  And thankfully the mirror shattered around us.  I saw a little bit of blood on the wall and knew that I had cut his head a little bit.  There were some shards of glass on his shoulder and I grabbed one just in time as he threw me backwards again.  My knees hit the end table by the couch, making me stumble and fall to the ground.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:49 pm

"Oh, no deary..." I said, grabbing her hair and throwing her up against the wall again.  I kept her there supported and ripped open her shirt.  She was going to feel powerless.  And there were many ways for a man to do that to a woman.  I put my one hand back over her throat, not cutting off all air but enough to make her more concerned about her next breath than fighting me.  With my other, I unzipped her shorts and they fell to the ground.  I slid my hand underneath of her swimsuit bottoms and was just about to get them down over her hips when there was a piercing pain right below my ribcage, making me pull away from her.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:56 pm

I had stabbed him below the ribcage and I yanked that piece of glass out.  Exactly what they teach you not to do if you were ever injured.  I wanted him to feel as much pain as possible.  I kicked him and he fell.  I was trying to catch my breath as I started to run away wearing a torn shirt only over my bikini.  I knew men... as soon as they thought they were in control, they let down their guard.  I used that as my advantage.  He thought he had won.  He grabbed my ankle and I fell down.  I twisted and kicked his face with my other foot until he finally let go.  I had no idea how many times I did.  But I saw blood... a lot of blood.  I felt a pain in my leg and realized that a piece of glass of the thousands on the ground had dug it's way into my flesh.  I pulled my foot away from him and I ran.  Of course it had to be through the tiny pieces of glass, cutting up my feet.   I ran through the puddle of blood that was forming.  I left the piece of glass in my leg, knowing better than to pull it out.  I limped out of the house as quickly as I could... I just needed to go up the path to get to mum and dad.  I prayed that one of them was still home.  They had said something about possibly going out... 

I ran up the path.  When Greyback ripped my shirt, he just tore all of the buttons apart on the front since I was in a light-weight flannel button up shirt that I had tied up to show off my stomach a little bit.  The sides of the shirt flowed slightly beside me as I went.  I had blood all over me and I had no idea how much of it was mine and what was Greyback's.  I finally saw the house when it felt like lightening or something hit my body making me collapse.  I heard an odd wailing sound and I realized it was coming from me.  I was in no control over my body; there was so much pain... I couldn't see anything except for blackness.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:59 pm

I had been weak... I was losing so much blood, but I didn't care.  I grabbed her wand adn I knew where she was headed.  I saw the blood on the path up to where the Lupins called home in their little cottage.  I stood near the clearing and i pointed her own wand at her.  "Crucio!" I said, laughing as I saw her fall to the ground, screaming and writhing in pain.  The only thing magic was good for, in my opinion.  I kept the wand pointed at her as I walked closer to her.  She was going to pay for what she did to me.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next