Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will not fall prey to your deceptions -- Summer 1999

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I will not fall prey to your deceptions -- Summer 1999 Empty I will not fall prey to your deceptions -- Summer 1999

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:04 am

I was going to be meeting Ayden by our little lake.  I was wearing just a cami with some cut-off shorts -- naturally my suit was beneath it.  It was not super warm out yet since it was just hte beginning of summer... but it didn't meant that I would not get hot and want to jump right in.  I knew Ayden had said he was going to be visiting Stephanie sometime today, too... so I figured he wasn't back yet.  I went into Grandpa John's old house and figured I'd try to maek us a quick lunch to surprise him.  I heard a creak in the hallway and called out, "I didn't think you were back yet... I'm just making some lunch."  I figured I had been quiet so I didn' want him to be freaked out.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

I will not fall prey to your deceptions -- Summer 1999 Empty Re: I will not fall prey to your deceptions -- Summer 1999

Post  Fenrir Greyback Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:09 am

"Oh, do make mine with some sort of meat on it," I said, laughing as I walked in the only entrance into the kitchen.  I stayed in the doorway and loved the fact that she dropped what she was holding and had spun around to look at me.  Oh... she looked so lovely and dainty... I could easily hurt her.  She wasn't nearly as powerful as she thought she was.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

I will not fall prey to your deceptions -- Summer 1999 Empty Re: I will not fall prey to your deceptions -- Summer 1999

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:20 am

When I heard his voice I dropped the knife -- which would have made an excellent weapon -- and spun around.  I could feel my heart pounding in my chest.  I took a deep breath and crossed my arms.  "What do you want?" I spat.  He was going ot get full forced Lucy attitude.  And I just hoped that I would be able to get to my wand before he could get to me.  I had left it on the counter and it was between both of us.  This was not an ideal situation to be in at all.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:29 am

I chuckled and moved a little closer, enjoying the fact that I saw her squirm a little bit. "And what makes you take that tone with me, deary?" I questioned.  That was no way to treat a guest.  "I have a lovely proposition for you, deary, so you might want to learn some manners."
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:35 am

I raised my eyebrows.  A proposition?  Did he think I was mad?  "You don't deserve any manners, Greyback," I said, letting my voice get icy.  I did not like him moving closer; he had an odor about him... and I did not want to even fathom what that could be.  I saw that on the bottoms of his boots it looked dark dirt... but I had a feeling that it wasn't just dirt.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:44 am

I couldn't help but laugh.  This girl was so ignorant and naïve.  Of course I deserved manners... I could kill her in a matter of seconds and she wanted to cop an attitude with me?  Staying between her and the door, I moved closer to her.  "I would love to have a nice little chat with you is all, deary.  So please... sit down," I told her.  It wasn't a suggestion... I would make her do it if I had to.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:50 am

I raised my eyebrows again.  "And if I don't?" I countered.  He was not going to be telling me what I was going to be doing.  There was no way I would let my defenses get down by sitting.  I needed to stay standing... that'd be my only hope of even getting a chance to out run him if necessary.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:26 am

I grinned evilly at her.  "Well, things could turn ugly quite quickly for you, deary," I told her, pointing to the chair.  "So sit."  Oh this child was goign to sit for me.  End of discussion.  I crossed my arms and waited.  We were having a beautiful stare off.  What was she going to do.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:35 am

I crossed my arms and stood my ground.  What was he going to do.  I knew I was tempting fate, but I also knew this house better than he.  I knew my way out even if it was pitch black outside.  I stared at him.  "If you want to get to your proposition, that would be nice," I told him, yawning as if bored.  I knew I was definitely pushing my luck.  "You better get on with it.  Or you can leave.  One or the other.  Persionaly, I would prefer it if you left."  If what he wanted was for people to stand up to him like Ayden claimed, then I felt like I would be relatively safe.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:47 am

Oh this child was good.  I sighed and shrugged.  "Well... I suppose if you don't listen to me, then Ayden wnill just have to pay the price," I said, turning to leave.  I knew that would definitely get her to at least ask me to wait.  That would be good enough.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:50 am

That angered me.  "Why do you have to do that?" I asked.  I would not sit, though.  "Say what you came to say, Greyback.  I swear, if you so much as threaten Ayden's life again... you will not see the day to see that threat through."  I would protect my fiance with my life.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:57 am

Ooh, do I love it when they get irritated and feisty!  I turned around and smiled.  "Oh, now you want to listen to me, deary?" I questioned.  I loved playing these games with the little kiddies.  It made my life so much more entertaining.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:03 pm

I didn't understand why he wanted to do all of this.  "Oh, come on..." I said, resisting the urge to roll my eyes.  "Look... you either talk to me... or you will leave.  I'm tired of playing your games.  And if you won't leave, then I will."  I wasn't exactly sure how I was going to... did I want to risk Apparating with him so close?  He could easily grab me and I could splinch either one of us... it wouldn't be all bad if it were him, but I wasnt' going to risk it in case it ended up in my injury and not his.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:09 pm

I moved a little bit closer to her yet.  "All I would like to do is speak to my son, deary," I told her in a whisper.  "Without, of course, him attacking me like a maniac.  I provoked nothing as of last time and yet he came after his innocent father."  I waved my hands as if to prove my point.  "My proposition to you is that I will not go through with my plans that I have in store for your dear parents if you get Ayden to talk to me.  You get to be the hero to this story, deary."  I eyed her curiously.  Of course I would have more plans for Ayden after a mere conversation, but there is no reason to get into all of that right this second.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:11 pm

I felt my blood run cold when he threatened my parents.  Hadn't he done enough to my family?  How on earth could he make me choose?  They were all my family - Ayden was me fiance after all.  I tried to act as if none of that made any difference.  "And why would I believe you?  A conversation with you will just lead to more fighting.  So I would lose either way..." I told him, just pointing out the obvious.  If he thought I was going to fall for something like this, he had another thing coming.  I would not let him get close to my family.  And yes, that included Ayden now.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next