Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My love grows for you with every beat of my heart -- September 1998

+12
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Ron Weasley
Lily M. Evans Potter
Addison Logan Black
James Potter
Sirius Black
Dean Black
Fred Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Ember Potter Black
George Weasley
16 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

My love grows for you with every beat of my heart -- September 1998 - Page 8 Empty Re: My love grows for you with every beat of my heart -- September 1998

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:41 am

I pulled dad onto the dance floor behind me, " Think you can keep up?" I asked him as I gave the signal to the d.j. If everyone knew me and my dad we were going to have a blast and dance to whatever we want. Brian Setzer came on and I grinned to him as when I was little dad and I used to dance to swing all the time. " I can keep up a little more than I used to be able too." I pointed out to him. It switched from swing music to a classic slow song. I loved her first, I felt tears cloud my vision. I put my head on my dads shoulder as we swayed to the music.

I looked to dads face as I took a deep breath, " I'm glad you're here dad..." I said as we just finished the song as we were at arms length apart. " I'm glad you surprised mum too.." I told him as we walked off to the table. " Excuse me...I have to grab mum..." I said as I gave my dad a kiss on the cheek as I walked over to mum " Sorry, " I said as I pulled mum into a hug. I looked to Dean and smiled apologetically.

Back to top Go down

My love grows for you with every beat of my heart -- September 1998 - Page 8 Empty Re: My love grows for you with every beat of my heart -- September 1998

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:03 pm

I wrapped my arms around my daughter.  "Sorry?  Honey, you're the bride, you apologize for nothing," I whispered into her ear, smiling.  "Besides, you have nothing to apologize for in the first place."  I held her at arms length so she could see that I meant it.  I could not believe that I had my entire family back together in one piece.  That was all I could ask for.  We had been through so much... thirteen years with Sirius in Azkaban... thirteen years of fighting children... then four years of us together, though still strained... but I had him back.  A horrible year of him gone... now here we were.  We were healthy and still alive.  It was all any mother could ask for.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:31 am

I know they had all wanted to surprise us all. " It was a very dad like entrance." I said with a smile on my face. Knowing she would have something to interject. Made it all the more entertaining. " He came into the bridal room." I told her as I couldn't stop grinning. I was a newlywed, starting a life with my new husband. I couldn't be happier.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:38 am

I had left the dance floor and walked over to talk with the grinning groom. I clapped his back, " Well, how does it feel to be related to the blacks now?...feeling corrupted." I joked with him. I am very happy for him and my daughter, " The smiles on the two of you say more than either of you ever could.." I said with a grin, " Congratulations."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:46 pm

I found my husband as his mother was pulled away from him by an apologetic bride.  She need not be apologetic; it was her wedding after all.  I slipped my hand into his and squeezed it.  "Don't look so brooding, love," I said to him, smiling.  My voice was soft because I knew he had conflicted feelings.  He tried so hard to make sure the day was perfect for his sister and to have his dad be there for her and walking her down the aisle.  But to know that his dad missed yet another big moment in his own life... and it being partially his fault -- though I agrued this point until I was blue in the face with Dean -- that his dad ended up in the coma in the first place... well, it was hard to say the least.

"Come dance and be merry," I teased, pulling him out to the floor with very little resistance.  My husband loved to dance; him and Lucy would dance all the time when they were younger... and I was pretty sure they still sought ways to keep up on their moves.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:53 am

I laughed at Mr. Black.  "I've always been corrupted, sir," I informed him, giving a pointed look at my twin brother.  "And thank you... I'm sure you are aware of the feeling that I have right now from when you were married... fi you can remember...." I did nto mean that as an insult.  But I was just meaning that he had been in Azkaban for so long...
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:01 am

This was truly one of the most happiest times I have ever seen the families at:  everyone was together.  Uncle Sirius was back... him and Uncle James were going to start trouble, I could see it now.  And i knew that Dad, no matter how much he would claim innocence, would probably give them the idea.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:38 am

I got to Remus and clapped a hand on his shoulder.  "So... you thinking what I'm thinking?" I questioned him, grinning evilly.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:58 am

I was startled slightly when my wife came up to me.  I grinned at her and went to dance with her.  "I was already being merry," I teased her, holding her close and moving to the slower music easily.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:54 am

Elena S. T. Black Weasley wrote:I know they had all wanted to surprise us all. " It was a very dad like entrance." I said with a smile on my face. Knowing she would have something to interject. Made it all the more entertaining. " He came into the bridal room." I told her as I couldn't stop grinning. I was a newlywed, starting a life with my new husband. I couldn't be happier.
I laughed at my daughter. "I'm sure he had plenty to say when he strutted in, too," I teased, watching Sirius with George across the room.  I loved him so much.  I was so happy he was able to make it for my daughter's -- our daughter's wedding.  To make her day... I knew she would be all smiles at her wedding, but if Sirius was not there... she may have been like Dean.  Happy, but a bit of sadness in his smile.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:11 am

I laughed, " Oh tough guy now eh." I joked with him, glad he can actually open up to me now. I did terrify the boy something fierce. Glad he has relaxed, I suppose the alcohol did something to him. Looking around the room as I couldn't help notice the smiling faces. " I'm glad there are still reasons to smile." I said looking around at my family I could see what the strain has really done to them. I knew I couldn't be there for Dean's wedding but I was looking into at least seeing it. " Go dance with the beautiful bride." I said as I clapped onto his back.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:10 pm

"Well, it's about time, isn't it?"  I said, laughing and shaking my head.  Merlin, he scared me greatly... but Elena always said he liked me deep down.  Apparently she was right.  I grinned.  "I don't need to be told twice to do that," I added.  I made my way over to Elena, slipping my hand into hers.  "Care to escape for a tad?"
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:42 am

Squeezing his hand, " Would love to hon." I said as I gave him a grin. " So, how long has my dad been awake?" I asked him. It meant the world to me that he was here and it was George and Dean's idea to get him here. I felt bad that my dad woke up for my wedding but missed Dean's he has to be hurting about that. I am sure dad will figure something out. He is OUR dad after all.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:21 am

I smiled at Lenni.  "Since the beginning of the summer," I said to my new bride.  I was not going to lie to her.  "it had been a rough road all summer to get him up adn walking for today... but Dean and I were up to the task to surprise you lot."
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:12 pm

I stopped looking to him as I had a smile on my face. " You have no idea on how much that means to me." I said as I pulled him close as I was never happier than I am right now. " I can only imagine.." I said as I made a mental note to steal my brother away from his wife to have a dance and to thank him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next