My love grows for you with every beat of my heart -- September 1998

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: My love grows for you with every beat of my heart -- September 1998

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter on Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:25 am

I had known where my husband was. I was asked not to let anything slip to Ember. I was of course dying too. I had been sworn to secrecy. It's only because I can read people. I had my dress on and went in to give Em a hand with the girls to make sure if anyone needed anything. " I remember that necklace." I said as I saw the exchange between Dean and Elena.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

View user profile http://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black on Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:25 am

"I don't know why I took it... you probably peeved me off," I said, chuckling a little bit.  "It doesn't exactly go with everything, so I undertsand if you don't wear it... but I thought you would at least like to have it."   I really wasn't too concerned with the lip prints on my cheek.  But apparently Lucy was because she was starting to wipe it off.  I stood there like a good little boy and didn' make a fuss.
Dean Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley on Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:27 am

I rolled my eyes at the twins' bickering.  "I feel as though I hear a bet coming on..." I said, knowing exactly how George and Fred could get with each other.
Ron Weasley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black on Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:28 am

" Other than a little sore I am good. I will be happy when I do it. Means, I can go home..." I said they had made me swear among my children's lives. That I would come back if anything was wrong, I promised. I gave my word. " They made me promise on the kids if something was wrong to come back." I told him as I dusted myself off. " I know you would take care of it...Prongs I'll be all right. " I told him as he looked unsure. " Have a little faith." I teased him. Other than scars and bruises. Nothing was going to stop me.
Sirius Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley on Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:30 am

Fred Weasley wrote:" Wait until my wedding, I am not going to be freaking out. " I said with confidence. " You know you and Lenni are an awesome couple...I'll be honest...you can't find someone like her anywhere." I told him, " She and you picked each other. You two can handle anything." I told him, knowing my brother may be a little nervous which is understandable.
I looked at Fred.  "You will definitely be freaking out," I assured him.  "And I know... I love Lenni to death.  It's just everything coming together.  Especially with the big surprise."
George Weasley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback on Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:30 am

I had to wipe off Dean's cheek.  He was not going to be walking down teh aisle looking like he was snogging in teh coat closet -- even if the kiss had been from his sister.
Lucy Lupin Greyback

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter on Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:38 am

I laughed and ran a hand through my hair.  "Yeah... I'm sure you can pull this off," I said, grinning.  I was just kind of fretting with the aftermath.  I was pretty sure that Ember would end up killing all of us for keeping this from her.
James Potter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin on Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:45 am

I figured that I needed to go in to see Lenni before she walked down the aisle.  It was the least I could do for her today.  I knew what was in store for her.  I didn't necessarily agree with them hiding the fact that SIrius was awake, I thought the overall idea was adorable.  The only reason I agreed to keep my mouth shut.  I knocked on the door and walked in.  "Hello ladies," I said, grining to those in the room.
Remus Lupin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black on Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:52 am

I nodded, " You know me...I'll pull it off Prongs." I told him. I know that I can do it. I am incredibly stubborn.
Sirius Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter on Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:58 am

I sighed.  I knew he could... I just couldn't help but be a little concerned.  "You know... we may want to start heading over there... we don't want to be too early, but I don't think either of us want to stay here any longer than necessary," I said to my friend.
James Potter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley on Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:09 am

" Hi, Uncle Remus." I said to him happily. I walked over and gave him a hug, giving him a kiss on the cheek leaving another pair of my lips on his cheek. I laughed, " I guess I should stop doing that." I said to Lucy who gave me a look.
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black on Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:11 am

I laughed and instead of having Lucy wipe it off, I went over and hugged Remus and wiped it off.  "Can't you wait until it's Lucy's big day?" I teased.
Ember Potter Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin on Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:12 am

I hugged htem both.  I shot Ember a look; I didnt really relish that day at all.  So I focused my attention on my niece.  "Honey, you look wonderful," I said to her.  I caught Dean's eye and he nodded.  "I just wanted to pop my head in before going to take a seat..."  Mor eor less, I was goign to be helping James sneak Sirius in.  But I had tos ee Lenni first.
Remus Lupin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black on Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:13 am

I nodded, standing up. " Makes sense to me....I just hope your sister doesn't knock me out." I said with a laugh just seeing Ember come to hug me and knock us both over or something. Grabbing the suit jacket I led the way glad to be discharged. " Yes, Kathy I promise to come back if anything is wrong." I told her and she smiled, telling us we both looked handsome. " Honey we know." I said to her with a wink. I was surprising everyone but the Marauders knew. So did Lily but that is because Lily has psychic abilities.
Sirius Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley on Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:17 am

I smiled, " thank you." I said to him as I fixed my dress. I was nervous knowing my luck I'll trip walking down the aisle or something. " Makes sense I will see you in there." I said happily soon I was going to be Mrs. Elena Weasley..." I'll try not to fall."
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top