Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New beginnings are happening...---TBD

+5
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Molly Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Ember Potter Black
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
9 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

New beginnings are happening...---TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: New beginnings are happening...---TBD

Post  Ginny Weasley Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:00 pm

Mum and I had gotten to Grimmauld place I was ecstatic to be there. I loved this dress shopping. I was with Harry at the time with things going the way they were it was nice to dream. I mean, he tells me I have a killer temper. I get told by everyone I have a bad temper. We got to the door and knocked as we slowly entered. " Hello?" I said as we soon saw the group that had been gathering.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

New beginnings are happening...---TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: New beginnings are happening...---TBD

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:01 pm

I heard a knock at the door and welcomed the Weasleys in. "Come on in!" I said, grinning at them.  Molly and I got along great... which was perfect because I felt like the in-laws needed to get along with each other.  I gave them both hugs when they got through the door.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:02 pm

We had gotten to the house and opened the door as it appeared to have just shut. " Hello?" I said to the group that was gathering as we were all getting things and saying hello to everyone. I didn't realize how big the wedding party really is. " Wow, so we're still waiting for some people right?" I asked over the chatter of everyone talking happily.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:05 pm

I couldn't believe how many people were going to be going!  This was about to be more than a handful!  I had hugged Lenni and started to do a head count.  I was sure the dress shop would just... er... love this many people.  "Oh my... this will be interesting," I said, laughing.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:07 pm

I laughed, " It's been made so we're the only ones in there for the day. It was rented for us." I said with a smile. I couldn't believe that we had the whole store to ourselves. " It was prearranged. Which is good. We have a large wedding party. We're waiting for a few more people...then we can go." I informed the group of women. We all got to pick bridesmaids dresses then everyone got to see my dress.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:08 pm

I knew there were a lot of people in the wedding... but I guess I didn't realize how many until I saw everyone in person.  "Holy crow," I said, smiling.  I think we all were thinking that.  This was going to be so crazy.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:25 pm

I was so hoping I wasn't late.  How bad would that look?  But Fred and I got a little distracted this morning to say the least.  I got to Grimmauld place and just walked in.  I never had to knock.  "Hey guys!" I said, relieved they hadn't left yet.  But I hope they weren't waiting on me for too long... I glanced at the clock. I was only about five minutes late anyways.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:29 pm

I smiled, " Hey Jada!" I smiled over the group of ladies who had come into the house. I looked around amazed on how many people wanted to be apart of it. " Thanks for coming everyone!" I said loudly. " We are going to go pick out bridesmaids dresses...then mine!" I said happily informing the group as to what was going on. I had to speak with Lucy quietly, " Lucy! can you come here?" I asked her. Wanting this to be quieter, as I thought it should be. I had gotten gifts for all of my bridesmaids, but I wanted to give her a necklace and ask her to be my maid of honour. I handed her the little bag, " Open it." I said with a smile, knowing my mum would catch on what I was doing. For this I would need her help. " Someone to help me pee?" I asked her grinning, " I couldn't do it without you...would you be my Maid Of Honour?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:34 pm

I opened the little bag and pulled out a beautiful necklace... that I nearly dropped when Lenni asked me to be her maid of honor.  "Oh my goodness!  Of course!" I said, giving her a big hug.  I wasn't expecting her to even ask me.  I figured it'd be Ginny or Addison to be honest.  Addison was her sister now and Ginny her soon-to-be sister both by marriage.  I always viewed Lenni as a sister due to how close our families were and stuff... but I didn't think she'd ask me this!
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:46 pm

I smiled I was happy to hear her say yes. " I'm glad to hear that... : I said giving her a hug. " You've been a sister to me." I told her as I was sure she had to wonder why. " I am so glad to have another helper today. " I said as I knew we would need to try to accommodate everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:50 pm

I grinned.  "Don't worry... I'll help however I'm able to anyways... I'm sure our mums will be able to keep everything moving better than either of us," I admitted.  They both were quite bossy... but then again, DAddy always said I was, too.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:27 am

I grinned, " Good to hear... and Yeah I am sure they will have no problem helping out if we get overwhelmed. Knowing how our mothers were. That was also including Mrs. Weasley. She worried me sometimes. All the women hear have such an awful temper. " We should head out now.." I said with a smile. I was so happy everything was coming together.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:33 am

I nodded.  "Yeah, we don't want to be late," I said, unable to stop smiling.  I was so excited that Lenni asked me to be her maid of honor.  Well, in this case maiden of honor as I wasn'tmarried.  But still.  "Alright guys... we should get headed out," I told the gropu gathered.  This was going to be an interesting day.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:37 am

" Let's go!" I said happily as I grabbed my folder of dresses that I wanted to look at. Was I beyond prepared. Yes, did I love it....Yes, yes i did. All of us started to file out of the house, everyone was right we had a big group with us. This was going to be great. I walked near my mum, " I am happy that everyone got here okay.." I told her as I linked arms with her and then hooked arms with Lucy. This was wonderful. I couldn't wait for everyone to try on dresses. It also included Mothers of Bride and Groom. I wanted them to have some fun too.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:44 am

I grinned, taking Lenni's arm.  We all made it to the dress shop and none of us could stop chatting about the big day and laughing and smiling.  Merlin, did this make me feel old!  Both my kids were going to married by the end of this year... It was hard to believe.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next