Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New beginnings are happening...---TBD

+5
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Molly Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Ember Potter Black
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
9 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

New beginnings are happening...---TBD - Page 3 Empty Re: New beginnings are happening...---TBD

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:09 am

We entered the bridal shop and there was so many dresses everywhere. I was so glad we took the whole place up. " Mum..." I said as I was blown away, as I held my MOH close as well. I looked around. " Where do we start?" I asked the group might as well get votes.

Back to top Go down

New beginnings are happening...---TBD - Page 3 Empty Re: New beginnings are happening...---TBD

Post  Addison Logan Black Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:15 am

I grinned, knowing exactly how Lenni must feel.  I was instantly overwhelmed when I walked in to the dress shop to find the dresses for my wedding.  "Well, I started with the bridal party first... We have to at least save yours for last," I told her.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:18 am

THANK MERLIN, " Oh thank you!... Okay let's start with bridesmaids dresses. I am thinking a dark blue dress. However, I don't have preference to length we can see which one looks the best. " I said loudly making sure everyone heard me. I think this is going to be fun.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:21 am

I was glad that Addie was there... I had no idea where to even begin!  "At least things are organized by color for the bridesmaid dresses rather than by style," I said, leading the group closer to the blues.  The bridal gowns were by style... so that would be more interesting to find the right one for Lenni.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:45 am

"Oh, Lenni... this color is gorgeous," I said, going over to the dark blue dresses she had pointed at.  I looked at the entire wedding party and smiled.  That color would look great on all the girls.  And it would accent the bride greatly.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:56 am

I hung back with Molly and CHloe while the girls were all looking at the dresses.  I would be the voice of reason and opinion, but I didn't need to be in the mix while looking at them right this second.  "Oh I remember the day when we went dress shopping... I think we need the champagne," I said, laughing.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:06 am

I smiled, " Thanks Jada!" I said as we seemed to be let loose on the shop. As the consultants made themselves available if we needed it. Right now we were just looking at styles. " Champagne would be nice. Ou mum how about Merlot?" I asked her. Mum and I loved wine.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:08 am

These selections were awesome. This place is huge. I loved the idea of champagne or wine. Heck, if I got to drink it's fine by me. Smiling as I picked one out, we were told to go pick one and go try it on and come out. We had actually got organized so everyone but the bridesmaids were trying on dresses.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:13 am

"Honey, whatever you want to drink is fine by me.  Wine is my weakness," I said, laughing as they came out with both champagne and merlot.  "oh, how lovely!" I grabbed a glass of merlot and took a sip.  Excellent.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:39 am

I laughed while I poured some merlot for myself. " Feeling older Em?" I teased both her kids were getting married. I know Will was getting serious with Olivia. Which was nice he needed to find someone. Lucy and Ayden were serious as well.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:50 am

I had grabbed a glass of champagne and was browsing through the dress selection.  There were quite a few... it would definitely be hard to choose.  I was secretly grateful that it wasn't really my decision to make anymore.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:52 am

I took some Merlot and waited for the girls to come up for the veto or yay. The first one was a really pretty one it was floor length, deep navy blue, capped sleeves with belt rouching. It was beautiful. " Yay or nay?" I asked the group. I wanted to try to find something they could wear again but I still wanted it fancy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:59 am

I had to smile.  Like any of us were going to go against what the bride-to-be was going to suggest?  "I really like the elegance of it," I said, not to anyone in particular, but to at least give an opinion.  I did like it.  It seemed like it would look good on all of our body figures, too.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:05 am

Trying to get a census of how they felt about it. " So, that one is a no." I said with a laugh. " Tell me if you hate it guys." I said to them. The next one a knee length one shoulder tight around the bodice then belted rouching underneath the bust and flows out nicely. " I like this one..trying to find something you guys can wear again.."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:09 am

I smiled. "Well, that one is definitely my style... but what about the rest of you?" I asked, taking a sip of wine.  I wasn't of age yet... but I figured I was allowed due to the day.  It's not like mum would scold me right now anyways.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next