Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New beginnings are happening...---TBD

+5
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Molly Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Ember Potter Black
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
9 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

New beginnings are happening...---TBD Empty New beginnings are happening...---TBD

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:33 pm

George and I started wedding planning, that was surely hectic. I loved it though, planning out the colours, looking at flowers, how awesome everyone was with helping us out. We can have it at the Burrow...it was cleared with George's parents. Now, today the group of us were going to look at dresses. I could not be more excited.

Back to top Go down

New beginnings are happening...---TBD Empty Re: New beginnings are happening...---TBD

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:41 pm

I was not going to cry when Lenni would find her dress.  I couldn't believe that both of my kids were growing up so fast.  Both were planning wedding... weddings!  I saw Lenni.  "Hey, sweetie... who all is coming with us?" I asked her.  I was sure pretty much all of us girls... but I was just curious and I always had to know exactly what was going on.  Just something to help feed my OCD-ness sometimes.  I had to know details to make sure things went according to plan.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

New beginnings are happening...---TBD Empty Re: New beginnings are happening...---TBD

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:43 pm

" Oh gosh, everyone...." I said, " You, me, Aunt Chloe, Lucy, Jada Aunt Tobi, Addie, Molly, Ginny, " I bit my lip trying to make sure I got everyone. " I am still trying to get who my Maid of Honour is.." I said honestly, I loved planning and not having ne picked it was making my head hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:48 pm

I laughed and shook my head.  "You have some time to figure that out... but I'm sure they're all dying to know wh oyou decided to go with," I told her.  "If you need help deciding, I can try to be of some help... but in the end it'd be up to you anyways.  I'm guessing that George already has his best man chosen?"  I assumed it would be Fred of course.  But perhaps that might help Lenni choose her MOH.  You'd want them to get along at least.  But with everyone involved... they all seemed to get along fine.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:52 pm

I was happy to hear she would love to help. " Oh thank you mum!....I have asked George because I want his input...but he has told me its up to me...which I love that he has let it be up to me...but I want his input and I need someone else to help... " I said in what seemed to be one breath. Nodding slowly, " Yeah, Fred is his best man. " I smiled, " I know what sort of dresses I want everyone to wear." I said, I was taking the small victories while I could.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:13 pm

I had gotten myself up and ready to go out with Lenni and the rest of the women. We were all picking bridesmaids dresses and her wedding dress. I had desperately been debating about telling George where Mum and I were going but I figured he would know or not, he doesn't need to know when she is getting her dress. Lenni had been freaking out about the dresses, but thankfully, with a wave of a wand the dress was fitted. It was wonderful, the only downside of the muggle world. They had to send things away sometimes and had to wait several months to get there dress. It would be a couple of hours. I loved occasions like this. The one time I was allowed to underage drink. Although, I was turning of age in a few years. Two to be exact. I had to get a little dressed up, pulling on my shorts and white blouse with my red heels. I loved this outfit, I grinned checking myself in the mirror once more and went down to wait for mum. " MUM?! I'M READY!"
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:21 pm

Did my daughter have a voice... I smiled nonetheless and bustled into the living room.  I pursed my lips, not entirely agreeing with what she was wearing... but there was no time to argue.  Perhaps that was why she had waited until the last minute to get ready.  I gave Arthur a kiss and said, "There is plenty of food in the cupdboards for dinner if we're not back in time for me to make supper.  Just read the directions and you'll be fine making it yourself.  Love you, darling."  I turned to my daughter.  "Well, let's get going," I said cheerfully.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:23 pm

I laughed.  "Ah yes, I figured it would end up being Fred," I said, not surprised there.  I looked at the time.  "The rest of them should be joining us soon, shoulnd' thtey?"
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:25 pm

Leaving out the door, " So, we have to go to the Black's first then all of us are going out." I explained. I don't know how this place is going to do with this many women all at once. I had been trying to make sure my clothes were a little older. Harry was all I could think about which wasn't a bad thing or a good thing. I wanted to try to forget about him seeing as I was just Ron's little sister.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:31 pm

I nodded to my mum, " Everyone is supposed to be here in fifteen minutes. " I told her looking at the time. I have never been so nervous. I was so happy to have everyone coming along.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:33 pm

" LUCY ARE YOU READY TO GO!!" I shouted up to my daughter who seemed to be having issues with what to wear. I had gotten ready and was waiting for her at the door. I walked into the study where Remus was reading.." There's some food in the fridge, try not to burn it if we're not here for dinner babe." I said with a smirk as I gave him a quick peck.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:39 pm

"Mum, let's go," I said as if it had been I waiting on her.  I stuck my tongue out at her from behind her, making Daddy smirk.  I grinned innocently at my mum.  "love you," I said, grabbing her hand.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:43 pm

I put on a little black loose-fitting skirt with a red blouse.  I slipped into some red heels and kissed Dean goodbye and left our apartment.  I got there and saw that I wasn't the first one.  "Hey guys!" I said, going over to hug Lenni and Ember.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:45 pm

I scribbled a note down to James and Harry, Going out with the girls...getting dresses today...love you two ...dinner is in the fridge just needs to be heated up..... xoxo I smiled at it, took my cloak and whipped my wand out and apparated outside of Grimmauld place. I walked up the stairs, opening the door. " Hey ladies!" I said happily.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:48 pm

I smiled as people started showing up, " Hi!" I said getting up and hugging Addie and Aunt Lily. " I am so glad you guys are here!" I said with a grin. I couldn't wait to get dresses for everyone. It was so exciting and yet horribly nerve racking the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next