Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New beginnings are happening...---TBD

+5
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Molly Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Ember Potter Black
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
9 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

New beginnings are happening...---TBD - Page 4 Empty Re: New beginnings are happening...---TBD

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:02 am

I saw one who no one had tried on yet, " Oh, can someone try that on? " I said gesturing to the deep blue dress that was long in the back and short in the front. It had a belt just under the bodice. I loved it. " What do you guys think of that one?"

Back to top Go down

New beginnings are happening...---TBD - Page 4 Empty Re: New beginnings are happening...---TBD

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:17 am

I grinned.  "That one is lovely," I said.  "I can try it on for everyone," I added, finding it in my size.  No one objected so I went into the dressing room.  A few moments later, I walked out in it.  I think it looked great.  I really liked it at least.  And Elena seemed to love it... perhaps this would be her choice.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:25 am

Yep, that would probably be the one!  I looked over at Lenni and saw the smile on her face and that pretty much confirmed what I had been thinking.  "Lenni, great find!" I said, checking out the dress on Jada.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:32 am

Chloe Murdock Lupin wrote:I laughed while I poured some merlot for myself. " Feeling older Em?" I teased both her kids were getting married. I know Will was getting serious with Olivia. Which was nice he needed to find someone. Lucy and Ayden were serious as well.
I looked at Chloe and laughed.  "You have no idea... just you wait until you see Will wearing a tux on his wedding day.  You will have no idea where the time went.  And now... Lenni finding dresses?  I feel like I'm an old lady," I said, shaking my head and taking another drink.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:37 am

I looked at the two of htem.  "Neither one of you are allowed to say you feel old... that would make me ancient to both of you," I told them, laughing.  The funny thing was, my oldest ones were the ones running around not settling down... and the twins were the ones to settle down first!  I would have thought it copmletey opposite.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:32 pm

I smiled, I loved this on them. " It looks like it can work for everyone." I said I was so happy I loved this dress on them. " Everyone find your size and we'll get those." I said very satisfied with the find. I turned to the mothers. " What do you guys think?" I asked, I loved this dress and I was also dying to get them into dresses and of course find mine.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:35 pm

I looked at the girls bridesmaid dress, " They're gorgeous!" I said taking another sip. Turning to Molly, " You are not ancient!" I said with a grin, this was so exciting! It was a lovely deep blue. I like the flowyness of the bottom of it. " I said as I went on. It was adorable, and I saw the look on the bride-to-be face. She loved it. Which is all that mattered.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:40 pm

I laughed and shook my head at Molly.  She was being ridiculous.  I grinned at lenni.  "Honey, I think those are great," I said to her.  I was going through the wine rather quickly and realized that I should probably slow down.  This was just... stressful to say the least.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:43 pm

I smiled at all the girls.  "I think that will compliment each of the girls," I agreed.  I looked at Chloe, she was being too kind.  "When you two talk about being old... I believe I'm probably about fifteen years your senior.  Though I'd rather not admit that too loudly," I added with a smile.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:49 pm

I was so excited that we found the bridesmaid dresses!  We all grabbed our sizes and took them to the counter for them to hold on to until we got all the dresses found.  "Oh, so is it time for the mums to look for some dresses, Lenni?" I asked, thinking that had been the plan but not one hundred percent.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:16 pm

I nodded, " Most definitely!" I said happily as the bridesmaids rushed over and got the mums up. " Your turn." I smiled, as I saw everything slowly all coming together and I wouldn't need to be such a wreck.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:25 pm

I smiled at my daughter.  "The question is.. are you going ot have us coordinate with your colors or something more subtle?" I asked.  Some brides didn't want anyone else in their wedding colors so that the wedding party stood out... I thought those brides were a little crazy.  But I did understand their reasoning behind it...
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:27 pm

I nodded, " I would like you guys to be a little lighter. So, people can recognize you and know who you guys are. Where to go if questions need to be asked and whatnot." I said simply. I was so happy to have everyone here. It made this so much easier. " That way the wedding party stands out as well as you guys stand out."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:47 pm

I nodded, that seemed like a good idea.  "Alright... like about this shade?  Or the one slightly lighter?" I asked, showing Lenni a couple of different shades of blue.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:58 pm

I nodded, " The first shade I think works better." I told her holding it up. I like this colour the best. " I said. Everything is coming together I can feel myself calming down more. which is good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next