Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New beginnings are happening...---TBD

+5
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Molly Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Ember Potter Black
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
9 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

New beginnings are happening...---TBD - Page 5 Empty Re: New beginnings are happening...---TBD

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:03 pm

i knew that Molly and I woulnd't take nearly as long as the bridesmaids did findind a dress.  And I was right.  Molly had a little bit of a harder time finding one she was comfortable in; it was obvoius she didn't dress up that much.   I think it was going to be my goal to make her so irresistable that Arthur was going to have a har time controlling himself.  I grinned at the thought.  "I think we're all set, sweetie... Let's get to the main attraction," I teased, turning her around to look at all the bridal gowns.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

New beginnings are happening...---TBD - Page 5 Empty Re: New beginnings are happening...---TBD

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:22 pm

" Wonderful!" I said to them, oh this was amazing. As my mother turned towards the wedding gowns I felt my heart beat so much faster. I was waiting for this, " Oh gosh where do I start?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:34 pm

Lenni's face was priceless when she started to look at the wedding dresses.  I had som champagne in my hand and I was just waiting for her to start taking some off the racks and giving them to us to hold until she was ready to try them all on.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:10 am

I found the mermaid dresses, " I want to start here..." I said as I started to look finding quite a few I liked. This was going to be fun. I said as I started pulling dresses out to try on. It had to have a train behind it. I loved them, they looked so nice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:31 am

"Why don't you utilize your helpers and that way you can just keep pulling the ones you like off the rack and we'll get everything together for yo uin the dressing room?" I suggested.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 am

I smiled, " Thanks mum!" I said happily, as I started to use everyone around me. It was wonderful as I kept grabbing more and more dresses off the racks. This was going to be fun, but stressful.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:38 am

I laughed and counted the dresses.  She was having so much fun with this!  It was great.  I looked at Lenni and smiled.  "We've got quite a few... please let us see you in them!"  This was what I had been waiting for.  I wanted to see her find her dress so badly.  "Not that I'm rushing you by any means... I just can't wait to see you in them!"
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:44 pm

" Oh my gosh I can't wait!" I said excitedly as I took the first three in with me. The first one seemed to be way to big and poofy. It had a tight bodice the seemed to be attached to a hula hoop." This definitely looked better on the hanger!" I said loudly to the ladies waiting to see me come out in it. I walked out triping over the large amount of fabric.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:55 pm

"Oh, don't fall!" I said, covering my mouth in anticipation.  Merlin... that would so be me.  I was glad that I had my hand over my mouth, though... it hid the fact that I was about to laugh.  That dress was so not Elena...
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:03 pm

That would be terrible, but very much like Elena to fall when trying on a dress. It was very true that Elena was a klutz. I had to bite the insides of my cheeks. She looked like the dress ate her. " You disappear in that one." I said as she looked even more petit than she was.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:28 pm

Instead of commenting, I decided to take another sip of Merlot.  It did seem as though she already vetoed that dress, though.  And it also sounded like everyone was unanimous with her on it.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:31 pm

I didn't think that looked very mermaid-y. " Here's to the next one." I said as I watched her turn back towards the changing room. That dress looked like it swallowed her.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5