Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'd really like to make her mine -- TBD

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I'd really like to make her mine -- TBD - Page 3 Empty Re: I'd really like to make her mine -- TBD

Post  George Weasley Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:48 am

I smirked.  "I'll try not to let it go to my head," I said, chuckling slightly.  As if that would happen.  I knew I was a lucky man to be able to keep a girl like Elena hooked.  I looked at Dean.  "I'm just glad that I'm the one who's making her happy rather than anyone else..."  I remembered when she had dated Seamus... I was not too trhilled about that, nor was Dean if I remembered correctly.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

I'd really like to make her mine -- TBD - Page 3 Empty Re: I'd really like to make her mine -- TBD

Post  Dean Black Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:13 pm

I grinned and nodded.  "Yeah..."  I looked around to make sure he could not see or hear me and lowered my voice.  "You're much better than Seamus."  That was definitely a proven fact in my book.  "I was always so worried he'd blow her up or something... I was not handling that one very well..."
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:37 pm

I could not help but laugh.  "That is very true," I agreed.  "I definitely don't blme you there.  I really feel bad for whoever he ends up marrying..."
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:00 pm

I coul dnot help but laugh.  "Well, at least you and I see eye to eye on some things, eh?" I joked, shaking my head slightly.  There was no reason for me to dislike George anymore -- not when he was going to become part of the family sooner rather htan later.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:44 pm

I chuckled, stretching out in the chair a little bit.  "Exactly," I agreed.  "So... are you gonna lighten up on me a tad?  I mean, since you gave me your blessing and all..."  I really did not mind his teasing, but it was the looks of annoyance he would send my way when he saw me wiht hsi sister.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3