Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Mr. Webster could never define what's being said between your heart and mine -- January 1982

2 posters

Go down

Old Mr. Webster could never define what's being said between your heart and mine -- January 1982 Empty Old Mr. Webster could never define what's being said between your heart and mine -- January 1982

Post  Jonathan Lupin Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:30 am

I was making us some dinner... Penny was in the living room coloring.  I kept an eye on her while I cooked.  Cathie was taking a well deserved bath since she had been at home all day with our daughter.  It was odd that things were calm... after the fear that had gripped the Wizarding world - at least in Europe -- had ended, that was what it was now.  Everyoen was starting to heal.  I heard Cathie come into the kitchen and turned to her, smiling.  

"Just whipping up some dinner," I said to her as if it was not obvious.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Old Mr. Webster could never define what's being said between your heart and mine -- January 1982 Empty Re: Old Mr. Webster could never define what's being said between your heart and mine -- January 1982

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:44 am

I smiled at John and put a hand on his shoulder as I leaned in to give him a kiss.  "You're so sweet," I said to him.  I automatically started to help him.  "Honey, there's something I want to tell you."  I had actually gone to the Healer's office since I had been feeling off and I found out something a little crazy for someone my age.  I was pregnant.
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Old Mr. Webster could never define what's being said between your heart and mine -- January 1982 Empty Re: Old Mr. Webster could never define what's being said between your heart and mine -- January 1982

Post  Jonathan Lupin Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:56 pm

I looked over at Cathie as she started to chop up some vegetables for the stir fry that I was clearly in the process of making.  I looked over at her, but carefully because I did not want to chop my finger, and smiled at her.  "What is it?" I questioned, setting my knife down and dumping my green peppers into the bowl.  "You almost look a little peaked.  Are you alright, dear?"
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:00 am

I squeezed his arm and nodded.  "Yes, I'm quite alright," I assured him.  I glanced through the walkway that was between the kitchen and the living room.  "She's so happy, isn't she?"  I had always wished that John could have been there for her first four years of her life instead of coming in and missing all of that with his daughter.  But now..., well, he would be involved with this child.  I just hoped he would be okay with everything -- along with Remus.
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:22 pm

I turned to look at Penny.  "I believe she is," I assured Cathie.  I stopped preparing dinner and looked at my wife.  "You, however, seem troubled.  Why don't you sit down and talk to me about it?" I pulled out the chair for her and gave Cathie a pointed look so she would actually listen.  I sat down as well so she would have my undivided attention -- though we both did listen for Penny in case she left her coloring book.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:41 am

I was going to argue, but then Jonathan gave me a pointed look.  I sat down and let him take hold of my hand.  How did I get so lucky to have him as my husband?  "John, honey, I'm not necessarily troubled," I said to him slowly.  "I'm just nervous.  I've learned that I have become... pregnant."
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:22 pm

I was sure my eyebrows disappeared into my hairline.  I was just stunned.  "We're going to be parents again?" I questioned in disbelief.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:16 am

I smiled at him and nodded.  "Yes," I said to him.  "And things will actually work out for us."  I was meaning that we would be together from beginning to end with this baby.
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:45 am

I could not believe it, however.  "This is wonderful," I said to her.  "I wonder hwo the kids will take it."
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:39 am

I smiled at John.  "I'm sure Penny will be rather excited," I assured my husband.  I was not too sure about Remus, however.  "And I have a feeling that Remus will understand if not be as excited for you as Penny will be to have alittle brother."
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:14 am

I chuckled and gave my wife a kiss.  "Ah, your endless optimism is what I needed in my life," I said to her softly.  "I just hope that it won't be too shocking for the family."
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down