Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Make Dreams Come True -- TBD

+5
Sirius Black
Addison Logan Black
Dean Black
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
George Weasley
9 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Let's Make Dreams Come True -- TBD Empty Let's Make Dreams Come True -- TBD

Post  George Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:43 am

I had just gotten approval from Dumbledore. I couldn't wait to let Lenni know! But it was only if she wanted to. It would be an end-of-exam celebration.... so that'd give her plenty of time to practice. If she wanted to do it. I really hoped that she would. I knew that this would probably shock her. I finally found her in the Great Hall eating and plopped my butt next to hers, hitting her shoulder playfully. "Guess what I just did," I said, grinning. I felt like a little kid in a candy store or something!
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Let's Make Dreams Come True -- TBD Empty Re: Let's Make Dreams Come True -- TBD

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:46 am

I coughed as I didn't notice him for a moment. I looked over and he looks ecstatic, " What did you just do?" I asked him with raised eyebrows, it looked as though I wouldn't have to wait to long as he looked like he was bouncing or something. " You all right?"

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:54 am

I nodded, grinning at her. "You're either going to love me for it or hate me for it -- but to be honest, I think you'll love me for it," I told her. I rubbed my hands together with the anticipation of surprising her. "What would you say to having a chance to sing? Here? In the Great Hall? Your first concert? It'd be an end-of-exams celebration -- already cleared it with Dumbledore. But only if you want to. It'll give you time to practice and stuff... but he thought it would be a good idea, too," I said, unable to stop grinning. I was a little worried she'd say no... but I had to hope she'd say yes.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:15 am

I felt my eyes grow large, I through my arms around him. " Thank you for doing that for me!" I said giving him a kiss. " Admittedly, am I scared now...yes...but I love the idea." I said giving him a kiss. " What made you want to do it?" I asked him. I mean, I like to think I am a good singer. I would have to beat not singing in front of people and this will help me. hmm, I may have to talk about a funding to him Without telling him.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:23 am

The happiness that showed on her face was all I needed to know. I grinned at her. "I want to at least try to get some of your dreams to happen," I told her. I knew what dream I'd love to make happen for her... but we needed to wait for anything like that. Just because I was of age didn't mean she was. And in school, that seemed like a big difference even though it wasn't. So why not try to focus on her other dream for now?
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:27 am

" Thank you" I said happily as I pulled out my song book. I have many artists as my inspiration, " Would you like to hear a song now?" I asked him as I had no problem pulling my guitar out. " This means a lot I hope you know that." I told him, I could not get the smile off my face.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:30 am

"I know it does," I said, smiling at her. I was a little relieved that she had accepted it. I mean... I was a little nervous she'd decline for the fact of being too nervous or something. "And of course I"d love to hear a song," I informed her.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:35 am

I had my guitar case with me, I smiled and pulled it out. " Okay, " Biting my lip, " This is for you..." I said. Writing a song for him and playing it for him. The heat from my cheeks was getting hotter and hotter. I cleared my throat:

You've got a way with me
Somehow you got me to believe
In everything that I could be
I've gotta say-you really got a way
You've got a way it seems
You gave me faith to find my dreams
You'll never know just what that means
Can't you see... you got a way with me

It's in the way you want me
It's in the way you hold me
The way you show me just what love's made of
It's in the way we make love

You've got a way with words
You get me smiling even when it hurts
There's no way to measure what your love is worth
I can't believe the way you get through to me

Oh, how I adore you
Like no one before you
I love you just the way you are

It's just the way you are

I finished the song lightly strumming and I looked over to him. It opened my thoughts up a lot. I was just worried about what he thought of it.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:50 am

I couldn't stop smiling as she sang. It was hard to believe that she wrote that -- but from the pink in her cheeks it was clear she did... though I really didn't doubt her. "That was amazing," I told her, surprised I was able to find words after having heard her sing a song for me. It was for me... and it was amazing.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:54 am

I grinned, " You liked it?" I asked him, I had tons more songs in my repertoire that were written about him. " It is as easy as I thought it would be." I said with a smile, " that was so nerve racking but awesome." I said as I leaned into him. I could not wait for this to happen. I debated on seeing about having a few parents know of it. Particularly mine. " Could we get a video feed for my parents?" I asked him.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:59 am

In fact, Dumbledore and I had already talked about certain things like that. "Leave it all to me, babe," I told her, kissing her forehead. We figured they could come... hwy not? Professor Lupin was there after all with his kids. And I think Dumbledore had a soft spot for the Blacks, Potters, and Lupins. I wasn't quite sure why, but he did.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:13 am

I had the biggest grin on my face, " Thanks sweetheart." I said as I was ecstatic for my concert. To know that they would see me sing and reallt express myself. It was just something no one has really ever heard. I was excited and yet really nervous. I couldn't wait. " I can't wait." I said happily. I leaned up for a kiss and waited.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:18 am

I gave her a big kiss and pulled back. "You know... I was really nervous you'd say no," I told her.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:24 am

I grinned, " Glad I didn't ? " I laughed, " You know I would've said yes. You looked so cute all excited. It is how I know you are up to something."

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:29 am

I laughed. "Oh really? Guess I should probably work on that... you don't need to know when I'm up to something. It could ruin surprises, you know," I informed her, smiling. I was really glad that I had made her this happy.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next