Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rescue -- July 1997

+12
Remus Lupin
George Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Ember Potter Black
Sirius Black
Jetty Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew
James Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Hermione J. G. Weasley
Harry J. Potter
Dean Black
16 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Rescue -- July 1997 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Rescue -- July 1997

Post  George Weasley Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:44 am

I hadn't even tried to calm her down.  She needed to let it out -- no matter what way it ended up happening.  She was worried; she was scared.  I understood.  I nearly ran into her when she stopped suddenly.  "What's wrong?" I asked, then I followed her gaze.  They were so familiar, yet seemed like ghosts of who they used to be.  Were those seriously Harry's parents?  There was no way...
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:51 am

I shook my head, " No, we're not the concern right now..." We didn't know what was going on with Sirius. I could not in good consciousness worry about myself. I was just happy I was with my boys. The rest of my family. I looked around the waiting room when I heard a shout. I looked down the hall and there was a Weasley. I couldn't really tell which one. I know Molly and Arthur had seven children. Along side him was a mini Ember. Giving a small smile, " Well she has your lovely ability of being subtle. " I said waiting as they picked up the pace. I staggered over to the nearest door and waited for them.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:54 am

I heard my sister from even far enough along the hall as I was.  I knew they would all want answers.  I saw a Healr -- finally -- and cornered him.  "You are going to find out what's going on with Sirius Black.  I don't care if you're not on his case or whatever.  You will get me answers, got it?" I askd, using my height to intimidate him the best I could.  I was tired of people skirting around the truth of what was going on.  "You will tell me everything.  I need to be able to relay the information back to his wife -- I'm his son, by the ay."  I figured they would at least want to know a relation.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:57 am

I couldn't help but smile a little bit at Lily's comment.  I left them and went up to hug my little girl.  "How are you, sweetie?  Dean went to find out some more information," I explained, trying to keep myself somewhat composed for Lenni.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:03 am

"This place is ridiculous.." I said angrily to my mother. "It took us forever to get the room number from the healer at the desk..." I explained. I was not doing good at all. "It's good he went to find some more stuff out..." I looked over and saw Addie, I walked over to her and gave her a hug. " He'll be back.." I told her. Looking back I saw my aunt and uncle, I couldn't believe it. I walked over and hugged uncle james and broke. I started to sob uncontrollably.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:11 am

I hugged my niece, already feeling a connection with her despite barely knowing her name.  When she started bawling in my arms, I just wrapped them around her tightly.  I kissed the top of her head and held her.  I wasn't goin to say anything to comfort her... to be honest, I wasn't sure if I could do more.  If she was like Ember, this would be all she needed.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:28 am

This just felt normal, as if I was hugging Remus, or Dean...He was in my family and it was wonderful to have him back. But, I wanted my dad. I needed him. I had a wedding to plan. He was going to be a part of it. I broke from Uncle James. " Thanks.." I mumbled wiping my eyes. I walked over to George and gave him a kiss, " I'll be right back.." I said quietly. Knowing George and pretty much anyone here knew what I was going to do. I had my fathers temper. Is what I have been told mixed with my mother's so I had a dreadful temper. Dean was taking to long to get some information. I left the waiting room and went to find a healer who could tell me something. I needed my dad. No if's and's or buts about it. He was the one that was going to walk me down the aisle. I just hoped he would be there and not in spirit. My dad is to stubborn to give up now. He made sure Uncle James and Aunt Lily were safe. I wiped my tears off of my face.

Anyone still could tell I had been previously been crying. I was about to pretty much at anytime. I walked up to the desk and saw one of the healer's doing some paper work. " Excuse me...I would like to know what's going on with Mr. Sirius Black please?" I asked nicely. I mean you want to get anywhere you had to start off once nice. It's just the way I could say I was being polite.
___

I looked over to the girl who asked me about Mr. Black. " I'm sorry Ms. We don't have any available information to anyone but Mrs. Black herself. No one knows right now. I see he's still in surgery right now. He had been impacted, Ms. There is nothing more I can tell you other than he's in surgery dear.
____

I raised my eyebrows at her, " You started to tell me something. You say he's in surgery? We haven't been told that much....we have only been told he was getting looked at. Why is no one helping my dad! " I said to her. I mean, she said he was in surgery and yet no one told us that. They had told us he was getting assessed to figure out what is going on. I mean, he is my father for crying out loud. " Why can't you tell us that he has gone into surgery?!" I wanted to know. " Why is no one here seeming TO CARE THAT MY FATHER IS HERE! " I said slamming my hands on the desk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:32 am

I put my hand on embers shoulder to stop her from going to Elena when she was crying in James arms. I put my arm around ember and kept her close. I was afraid she was going to lose it.

But I shouldn't have been concerned with ember. I heard Elena. "I'll go," I said, stoppinv even George. I headed in her direction
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:40 am

When the healer just stared at me I slammed my dusty against the wall right next to his head. I hurt the wall and my hand but I didn't care. "give me some damn answers!" I yelled at him. And he did. Dad was in surgery?! When were they going to tell us that? I felt the color leave my face when they said the prognoses wasn't good. I clenched my jaw to keep my emotions down.

What was I going to tell mum and everyone? Yeah, dad might be dying on the surgery table without us there? That wasn't going to happen. I looked at the healer "let me scrub up and be with him," I demanded, not bothering with being polite.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:41 am

I walked over to Ember and grasped her hand and had her sit down. "Sit with me." I said with a slight smile. I didn't want to get looked at when Sirius was in the hospital with well serious injuries. There is never a nice way around that. " We're all here." I told her. We weren't going anywhere ever again.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:44 am

I had been buried under the rubble after getting James and Lily out of the caves with Harry and Dean. I hoped they were all right. I heard noise in and out. I hoped everyone was all right. It was strange. My mind was here and yet I couldn't feel myself open my eyes or anything. "Em..." ...."Em.." I tried. Nothing came out. I knew I had to look really badly beaten by the rocks. I just wanted to open my eyes. I couldn't.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:47 am

" WHY DIDN'T WE GET TOLD HE WAS IN SURGERY UNTIL NOW!!!! IS THERE SOMETHING ELSE WE SHOULD KNOW AND YET FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON WE'RE NOT BEING TOLD! HE IS STILL HERE RIGHT? DIDN'T GET RID OF HIM OR SOMETHING..." I shouted as the healer just looked at me. " TELL ME, WHY ISN'T HE OKAY NOW!?" I screamed feeling my legs drop out from under me as I collapsed on the floor. To which I wept. I couldn't control it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:50 am

The healer looked at me and laughed. That wasn't a good thing to do. I grabbed his shirty collar. "does it look like I'm joking?" I asked in almost a growl. "if he's that bad he is not going to be surrounded by people just like you if he dies. He's going to have his son by his side damn it, if its the last thing I do..." My face was nee inches from the healers. He better get me scrubbed up.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:56 am

I started running towards where I heard Elena. She needed someone with her. I saw her collapse and ran up to put my arms around her. "honey..." I said quietly. My heart went out to her. I could only imagine... This was how my family was not that long ago.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:10 am

I felt arms around me as I dug myself into whoever's chest. Then realizing it was Remus. I apologized. " I---I----I'm sorry..." I said in between sobs. I hated crying, hated crying in front of people. It made me feel stupid, " I --just want to know why they haven't told us anything...." I finished trying to get my breathing normal while I hung onto Remus tightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next