Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rescue -- July 1997

+12
Remus Lupin
George Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Ember Potter Black
Sirius Black
Jetty Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew
James Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Hermione J. G. Weasley
Harry J. Potter
Dean Black
16 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Rescue -- July 1997 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rescue -- July 1997

Post  Sirius Black Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:02 pm

I had been hearing voices but there was nothing I could do to answer them. Then it suddenly left me. I couldn't hear the voices...anything. Something was wrong. The beeps went to a straight long beep.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:11 am

I looked up as I heard the long drone of a flat line.  I had been talking with James and Lily after all these years.  Prongs and I both stood quickly and went to go in to be with Ember.  I knew our wives were close behind us.  James went to Ember; George I saw went to Elena; where was Dean?  I turned around and saw him calmly walking towards the room, not in the panic that the rest of us were in.  It almost seemed like he knew this was going to happen or something.  But how could he?  I moved slightly and watched as he went up to one side of his father.  It seemed like it was taking forever for him to get there, but I knew it was merely just seconds.  I looked at Padfoot and I felt my throat tighten.  I could not be losing one of my best friends... not one of the only people I could truly count on... that knew me almost better than I knew myself.  I could count on one hand people in my life like that, and Sirius made the list easily.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:17 am

I had wanted to give Lenni and Mum time with Dad.  Besides... I wasnt' sure if I could go back in there knowing what I knew had happened in surgery.  They would probably want details and I couldn't lie to them... but they didn't need to know that.  My gaze went past Addie and Jetty to the door of my father's room when I heard the same noise from surgery.  I stood up and walked quickly -- yet in a weird calm -- towards the door.  I didn't really notice what anyone else was doing.  I saw them all run to the room, but what was the point in running?  I got there just as quickly by walking fast.  I moved up to Dad's head and knelt by his bed putting my lips close to his ear.  I had to whisper quietly because I didn't need anyone else hearing what I was going to say.  "Don't you dare do this again... What did I say before?  Do not leave Mum or Lenni -- they need you.  I need you," I whispered.  I was surprised no tears came.  Like I said, I felt in a weird calm or something.  I heard the Healers come in and I thought I heard them kick out non-essential people, too.  I felt bad for them... to me everyone was essential, but to the Healers I bet only me, mum, and lenni were.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:37 am

When Sirius's heart stopped and the flat line began I felt as though my heart would stop beating.  I wasn't even sure if I was breathing.  If I lost him... I don't know if I could go on.  He was my life.  I had to have him by my side.  I felt tears roll down my face.  I heard commotion around me, but I couldn't move.  I held onto my husband's hand like if I let go then I would really lose him.  If I held on, I felt like he had a fighting chance... like he knew I would never let go.  No matter what...
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:22 am

The healers worked on me, something just pulled me out of what I seemed to be doingBreathe.... The weirdest feeling came over me as I felt like I forced myself to breathe. I heard tons of noises, the light whisper I knew. If only I could get myself up. Wake up damnit! I found myself able to breathe again, I am not giving up.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:37 am

I held onto Sirius's hand, trying to be as out of the way as I could be. I wanted to let them work on Sirius... but I couldn't leave his side. Nothing else in the room mattered... all I saw was my husband lying there, motionless. His chest finally starting to move with his breathing. I kissed his forehead and whispered, "Thank you, baby... just stay with me." My voice was shaking and I was surprised I could even say anything to him at all.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:22 pm

I stood back in the corner, my dad's heart stopped and I broke into sobbing uncontrollably. I can't lose him... I ran out of the room, just as far as my legs would take me and collapsed on the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:48 pm

I ran with Elena and tried to catch her.  I fell to the floor with her and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close to me.  I held her and rocked her slighlty.  I couldn't believe this...
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:44 pm

I couldn't stop myself, I felt arms around me I had a pretty good idea who they were. Why my dad. He couldn't leave us..." He....he....can't..." I managed to sputter out.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:50 pm

"Shh..." I said, knowing I was unable to comfort her. It broke my heart, my inability to do a thing for her. I just held her and stroked her head, not even trying to say anything that might help. How as I to know if everything would be okay? And if I said that and then it turned out it wasn't...? I was best to just stay quiet and just be there for Elena.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:53 pm

I was brought back to the nothingness. Move your muscles or something.....let her know you're there....I needed to let her know I was not giving up....
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:56 pm

I moved from Dad's side to put my arms around my mum.  She needed comfort and when they kicked everyone else out... she had been by herself.  She kept one hand holding onto dad's, but buried her head into my chest.  I had never seen her so broken before.  I did not like it at all.  He was going to pull through.  He had to... he would, woulnd' the?
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:19 am

I was finally able to get out of Hogwarts.  Dean, Harry, and them rescued my parents and sister!  I managed to get to St. Mungo's and found them, searching frantically.  I saw Jetty and Dean's girlfriend, Addison, and then there was Uncle Moony and Aunt Chloe.  I continued scanning the room and there, I saw them.  My mum and Faith.  James was holding onto my sister -- it was the first time he ever met her, or me.  I swallowed hard and walked to where they could see me.

"Mum?" I said, not caring that my voice broke slightly.  I almost did not believe Jetty when he said they were alive.  But, though they looked like crap and so different than when I last saw them, there they were.  Right in front of me.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:50 am

I was standing by Lily, holding Faith -- Lily had introduced me to my own teenage daughter -- to my side and keeping a hand on Harry's shoulder.  I had three kids?  I could not believe it.  I had no idea if Harry had even survived.. and now I was a father of three.  I kept an eye on Lily; I was unable to keep my eyes off of my wife.  I could not believe it that they were all alive.  I heard someone say 'mum' and turned to see a kid who was unmistakeably the son of me and Lily.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Potter Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:07 am

I was with dad and my older brother Harry for the first time in my life. I couldn't believe we were out of that place. That the world mum described to me my whole life was actually real. I was't used to begin around so many people though, the healers, family, it was a little overwhelming to say the least. I turned when I head a voice and saw my brother. My twin. "Evan." I said in disbelief. I broke away from dad and all but ran up to him. I stopped just in front of Evan, my smile widening. "I never thought I would see you again."
Faith Potter
Faith Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next