Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rescue -- July 1997

+12
Remus Lupin
George Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Ember Potter Black
Sirius Black
Jetty Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew
James Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Hermione J. G. Weasley
Harry J. Potter
Dean Black
16 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Rescue -- July 1997 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rescue -- July 1997

Post  Dean Black Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:33 am

"Dad!" I shouted, scrambling so I could try to help him. I saw Peter fall and I really didn't even care. I had to get to my dad. There was so much dust, I couldn't even see Harry or his parents. Were they okay? Were we now separated? "Dad, answer me! Dad!" I kept shouting for him as I moved debris. I had forgotten all about using magic. I just kept digging to find him. I felt like I was going to hyperventilate. I couldn't find him... how deep was all of this? Could he survive from all of this falling on him? I felt my throat tightening and tears stinging my eyes. No. I would not think the worst ha shappened. Would not. I just had to keep digging...
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:36 am

I had found Dean in the dust. Coughing, " Dean let's go!" I said the caves were rumbling. " Sweet heart have you found sirius?" I asked James as we came back up the tunnel as I was sure to get spoken with. I was not going to not find Sirius. Pulling my wand out, " Accio Sirius black!" I said, and waited.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:43 am

I heard the rumbling and knew that our time down here was short. But there was no ay I was going to leave Padfoot or his son down here. I went over to check Peter. He was gone. And despite everything, I still felt a sob wanting to rise in my throat. He had been a member of the pack. He had been a Marauder... what happened to him? He we could leave; not Sirius. I pulled my wand off of Peter's body and started magicking the rocks away. I wasn't sure if Lily's spell would work with him buried beneath rubble. I was not going to let my friend die... but I wasn't going to let my family go, etiher. I had just found out they were still alive! I wasn't about to let stupidity keep us apart.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:47 am

I hated how I sounded like a little kid lost in a park or something with the way I was calling for my dad.  I had this bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.  I wasn't even listening to anyone else.  I didn't care if the caves fell in atop of me... I would be with Dad then.  I just needed him... I never realized how much until right then.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:53 am

" Dean!! " I shouted as stern as I could appear. " Out..now...we will bring him out... we're not about to leave him. To help him we need you outside. Go with Harry." I told him wasn't a choice we would not leave Sirius here.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:02 pm

I put a hand on Dean's shoulder, making him turn his head to me.  "Listen to Lily.  Go with Harry.  We will get Padfoot," I assured him, my voice a little hoarse.  I looked over past where Lily stood to my son.  "Harry... you're going to need to help him," I said, feeling Dean shake beneath my hand.  I feared he was goign into shock or something.  I couldn't believe I wasn't right there with him to be honest.  But I knew I woudl be useless in getting my family out of there.  And I knew Ember would kill me if I didn't make sure her boys were okay.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:05 pm

I wasn't sure if I could move.  I didn't want to, but the concern in my aunt and uncle's voices made me snap to reality a little bit.  I realized I was shaking and that I didn't have my wand in my hand.  I turned and grabbed it, swallowing my emotions down.  I wasn't going to be helpful if I didn't cut it out.  I looked up and saw Harry.  "I'm coming," I said, my voice sounding hollow.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry J. Potter Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:08 pm

I nodded finding it unbelievable what just happened. I couldn't explain it but I listened to my parents and waited for Dean to which we ran outside and waited anxiously.
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:17 pm

I paced outside, unable to stand still.  I was freaking out.  What would I tell my mum and Lenni?  I would have to be strong for them.  I had to be strong for everyone... who was going to be strong for me?  I was sure I would have to be strong even for Uncle Remus... Dad was his best friend.  I mean, Uncle James is here now, so that might make it a little bit easier.  But I wasn't too sure.  I ran my hand through my hair, feeling the dust and grime and not caring like i normally did.  How long would it take them?  Why did he have to play the hero?  I would have been fine... Dad didn't need to do that.  We could have walked out of here together...
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:39 pm

I had heard Sirius go out.  I figured he would be back by now, though.  It was getting late and it wasn't like him to at least not send word that he would be gone for this long without telling me what was up.  It had me worried.  I was probably fretting for no reason, but I had this feeling in the pit of my stomach that something was wrong.  I just couldn't place my finger on it.  I had had this feeling when my dad passed and the night James and Lily were attacked.  It seemed I got this feeling when I was deeply connected with someone and I think that's what had me so concerned.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:43 pm

The spell mixed with James moving the debris, we got Sirius out of it. He was so beaten up by the debris. I had to hold the shock in my voice. " Let's go!" I said to James while I had Sirius levitating out the cave.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:48 pm

I made Lily go before me.  I was behind her and I prayed that Sirius was still alive.  I mean... he was my brother.  I couldn't lose him after being able to be reunited with him.  I hoped that Dean would be able to handle seeing Padfoot like this... We saw the boys and I walked over to put a hand on Dean's shoulder and my arm around Harry's.  I looked at Lily.  She looked like hell, but she was still beautiful to me.  We all needed looked at.  "St. Mungo's," I said, hoping that it was still standing.  I realized that I didn't even know the outside world at all.  I was goign to feel so lost... and the only person I couldn't wait to have show me it was almost dead.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:50 pm

I clenched my jaw.  I needed to push my emotions down.  I would be no good to anyone if I became a blubbering mess.  "I'll take Dad," I said.  I wasn't going to be leaving his side any time soon.  I figured that Aunt Lily and Uncle James were in no shape to be Apparating anywhere... and especially not with another person tagging along with them.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:54 pm

I took a deep breath, " St. Mungo's..." I said flourishing my wand waiting to get there. " Someone needs to send word to Ember..." I told them after I collapsed on the floor of st. mungo's. It took a lot out of me to apparate. Standing up and walking over to the desk. " We need help for Sirius Black," I said to the healer who just stared at me. " NOW!" I yelled to get her moving.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:00 pm

"And Elena," I said.  Aunt Liliy and Uncle James didn't know that I had a sister, probably.  As healers came to help my dad, I tried to stay with them until they practically pushed me out of the way.  "Hey!" I yelled, getting very angry with that. I don't care if they were trying to do their job... I've seen them do their job before with tons of us in the way.  That was uncalled for.  I felt my anger rise and knew that it would be very hard for me to keep a lid on it... it was the only way for me to let my emotions out right now.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next